Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Na So I For Just Die Yesterday - Leave Money For Amazon And Payooner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Na So I For Just Die Yesterday - Leave Money For Amazon And Payooner (393 Views)

As Woman Fine Reach Na So Her Kpekus Too Go Fine? / My First Time Experience With Hookup: A Beg Na So?? / Help Me Thank God, Remain Small I For Die Today Ooo (2) (3) (4)

Na So I For Just Die Yesterday - Leave Money For Amazon And Payooner by Meedon: 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
Mhen yesterday night was scary - I can't even explain it. I passed out after taking my drugs, it is like my spirit is coming out of my body.

Sickness is not good, I pray I don't experience such malaria again.

Na so my money go just the pile up for payooner - even though, it's a small amount, it can compound to something big in some years.
Re: Na So I For Just Die Yesterday - Leave Money For Amazon And Payooner by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
You better change your lifestyle and give your life to Christ,you are not with Christ thats why you were afraid and thinking of money which was irrelevant at that moment.Get well

Re: Na So I For Just Die Yesterday - Leave Money For Amazon And Payooner by Meedon: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
Zzor:
You better change your lifestyle and give your life to Christ,you are not with Christ thats why you were afraid and thinking of money which was irrelevant at that moment.Get well

Amen.

So, if I give my life to Christ I will not die again right?
Re: Na So I For Just Die Yesterday - Leave Money For Amazon And Payooner by Meedon: 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
One of my Life Lesson is:

One of the panacea to suicide is contentment.

Be satisfied with whatever you've, while you work towards your goal and life aspirations...

This will give you the energy to keep going - even in hard times.

"Nairaland Guys" And "Bashing" Women...(real Story) / Help, See What NIMC Mobile App Is Telling Me / 5 Reasons Ladies Might Turn You Down

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7