Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,272 members, 7,807,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Guys, Don't Ever Give Women Your Money! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Don't Ever Give Women Your Money! (596 Views)

MEN!! Never Make That DEADLY Mistake Of Telling Women Your Problems!! (Photo) / How To Make Nigerian Women Your Slaves. / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Don't Ever Give Women Your Money! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
Yes I said so: don't ever give women your money for free. I'm not subtly implying you must have sex with a girl before you give her your money but before you give any woman your money, you make sure she earns it. She must work for the money.

No free things for life. We no dey pluck money from tree. I don't know about you, but as for me, if you like fine like nicki minaj, carry big yansh or toto, you ain't getting a penny from me if you don't earn it.

How you earn the money from me is up to you. If it's only sex you have to offer, well no p. I'll gladly eat your cake since you're so dumb and useless.
I'm out.

Nb-if anyone has an opinion, contrary to the above, pls post with civility else you'll be met with fire and fury

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Give Women Your Money! by Emarvel(m): 7:49am On Nov 14, 2020
Okay, Noted.
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Give Women Your Money! by mosdii(m): 7:50am On Nov 14, 2020
Spot on brother....sound it more
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Give Women Your Money! by SILENTandSMART2: 7:53am On Nov 14, 2020
Ode sad

Alainilakai

Do what you wanna do no need to bring werey principle for us,

Stingy man,

Help those dat need it no need to expect them to earn or work for it,

Infact you can help somebody who get money pass you,

Wise up wink
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Give Women Your Money! by blinking001(m): 8:12am On Nov 14, 2020
When women say you're stingy just know that you're doing something right. My money no the enter their hands never

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Give Women Your Money! by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2020
Shuu my mama na woman ooo,and I've got female relative also, but op na you know wetin you see,but no forget, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Give Women Your Money! by tobechi74: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2020
Help only guys
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Give Women Your Money! by DeSepiero(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2020
If you can't offer anything, you have no business with his money.
Don't give idiots attention and free money.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Give Women Your Money! by DeSepiero(m): 9:05am On Nov 14, 2020
blinking001:
When women say you're stingy just know that you're doing something right. My money no the enter their hands never

You're either mugu or stingy.
Stingy means you're in control
Mugu means they control you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Give Women Your Money! by blinking001(m): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2020
DeSepiero:

You're either mugu or stingy.
Stingy means you're in control
Mugu means they control you.

Gbamsolutely

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Give Women Your Money! by James4bright(m): 9:29am On Nov 14, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Ode sad

Alainilakai

Do what you wanna do no need to bring werey principle for us,

Stingy man,

Help those dat need it no need to expect them to earn or work for it,

Infact you can help somebody who get money pass you,
Wise up wink

She's pained.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Give Women Your Money! by SILENTandSMART2: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2020
James4bright:

She's pained.

Aswear grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Ever Give Women Your Money! by James4bright(m): 9:36am On Nov 14, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Aswear grin
In referring to you akpamu.
Re: Guys, Don't Ever Give Women Your Money! by SILENTandSMART2: 10:05am On Nov 14, 2020
James4bright:

In referring to you akpamu.

Abeg wetin be akpamu ? grin

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be The Possible Relationship Between The Two Fighters? [photo] / Is She In Love With Me? / Nairalanders,please Share Your Heartbreak Experience & What You Did To Get Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.