Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,022 members, 7,807,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album (40936 Views)

A Review Of Davido's "A Better Time" Album By Iamsynord / Davido's ‘A Better Time’ Album Features Bella Shmurda, Nicki Minaj, Chris Brown / Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke On His 'A Better Time' Album Cover (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Uyi168: 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
For once in my own life, I was forced to download OBO's album..
And I didn't regret it..
Cool jamzzz

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Judolisco(m): 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
Na only 4 arbi 3 songs sweet inside

1 Like

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Dailyhappenings: 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
Make I react to the thing too. Mehn, wahala for who never listen to the album yet oo, especially the "Holy Ground" with Nicki Minaj. Mehn that girl Sabi work. See wetin she talk about the music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OBPiVv4r2o

If you no like Nicki verse...then you gas settle your family problem first then listen again

1 Like

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
ABTfloppydisk is trending
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Afolabimills(m): 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
Oya all davido haters FEM
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by cossinho(m): 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
Even if they're twice as tall or made in lagos they will still need to have A BETTER TIME

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by RIVERS1stson: 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ofcourse Davido is a better singer than Wizkid. I enjoy listening to Davido than Wizkid.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Makatony03: 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2020
Cry because him don album don fade
Muhylonaire007:

Cry that what? Someone that has made times 10000000000000 of what you can ever imagined with that album. You need a memory resetting slap

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by PhillipPHD(m): 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dididrumz:
I listened to the album today.

A good time Album is far more better than ABT and that's not good.

Your next project should always be better than Your previous project.

Fem your mouth there.

Which project your own papa don complete for him life?

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Sarmiz24(m): 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
Legalcriminal:
After listening to Made in Lagos thinking it’s rubbish only to realized that AGT worse.

Respect to Olamidé
Thank God say na AGT be worst not our ABT
Only u call 2 album from 2 African giants worst, which one u fit sing self

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by donforeign: 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
slyfox35:
Davido too wicked abeg, within hours of a better time release,the album streaming don attain 75% of Wizkid made in Lagos wey don dey a month plus for market, right now right now for audio mack ehn,Abt gat 23.5 milly views while made in Lagos gat 35 milly views
Davido,you for wait small na before u release ur album,why u fall oga wizzy hand,d gap too big na

Album is wack ...
Dey deceive yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by donforeign: 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dididrumz:

Album na nonsense..
I dey skip tracks chai..
Weak album.. I don delete am

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by victorkc(m): 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
Davido vs Wizkid be like Messi vs Ronaldo. Congrats Davido, ABT ahead brao

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by donforeign: 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
R0kstarr8:
this is called album challenge
those two Wizkid and Davido haven't admitts who the better man

Burna boy better pass Dem combined

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Exonerate1(m): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
Legalcriminal:
After listening to Made in Lagos thinking it’s rubbish only to realized that AGT worse.

Respect to Olamidé

grin

A Better Time baba, No allow Hate kill you sha

2 Likes

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by donforeign: 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
iamyemiakins:
Davido is the artist of the year abeg, that album is a banger.

Like for A Better Time
Share for Made in Lagos

Album wack....
Which useless album of d year lmao

1 Like

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
Houseofglam7:
undecided
Seun has not said anything about the album undecided

E no dey listen to this kind music. E listens to Apala.

Upon all the money the guy no blend at all.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dididrumz:

Are you sure your ears are in full functionality??
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by OMOJOHN001: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2020
Legalcriminal:

Respect to Olamidé

Sentiment Apart. OLAMIDE album is far sweeter than both wizzy and Davido own.

Just that olamide fanbase is not up to those guys own ni.
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Dididrumz(m): 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
PhillipPHD:

Fem your mouth there.

Which project your own papa don complete for him life?

Na everything be insult for una life just because You be fan of one Celeb?

That's my own opinion about the album.

I still Dey listen the album till now.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Mozino007(m): 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
Chai! chai!! chaiii even atiku my dad sabi better thing like this!...i give it to G.O.A.T...My hommy...i cant love u less bro!.

1 Like

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Dididrumz(m): 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
DhatPeacefuldud:
Are you sure your ears are in full functionality??

So you want to tell me that ABT is better that AGT? Then I guess you need to be certain about the functionality of your own ears.
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Dididrumz(m): 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
donforeign:

Album na nonsense..
I dey skip tracks chai..
Weak album.. I don delete am

Not really nonsense to me

But I just like "A Good Time" more than This one
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by omooba969(m): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ìyá nronú omo rokà, óní ntóbá kálukú..

Make all of una continue dey catch cruise while these insensitive lot continue to cash out.

Suffering and Smiling...shior!

RIP Baba70 - ìbà re!!!

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Kelsjb: 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
slyfox35:
Davido too wicked abeg, within hours of a better time release,the album streaming don attain 75% of Wizkid made in Lagos wey don dey a month plus for market, right now right now for audio mack ehn,Abt gat 23.5 milly views while made in Lagos gat 35 milly views
Davido,you for wait small na before u release ur album,why u fall oga wizzy hand,d gap too big na

You should know fem views was added and fem has amazed 15 million views before the album was dropped. Wizkid did not add any streams of its single pre released to the album. So you should know, if wizkid did that the album would have have amazed over 60 million views already. NOW YOU KNOW

4 Likes

Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by muykem: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
Atiku is better off in this his new role than to become Nigeria president.
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by michoim(m): 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
I still wonder the kind better time Davido is ushering...
Nonsense
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by michoim(m): 6:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
muykem:
Atiku is better off in this his new role than to become Nigeria president.
Lol!!!
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Prosmobi: 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2020
Adex2442:
Like for Davido share for wizkid
You're right
Re: Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album by Odinaka00(m): 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
Lol I don't care.. I ve been jamming isolova by Peruzzi since morning hahahaha now I'm drunk chei and tomorrow and tomorrow is my birthday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Big Sean Ft. Drake & Kanye West – Blessings / Davido Gifts Kwam1 ₦2 Million Cash At Eniola Badmus’ 20 Years On Stage Party / Father 'U' Turn Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.