Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin (8309 Views)

Kogidecides: APC Supporter, Umar Hassan Allegedly Gunned Down By SDP Thugs / Burial Photos Of Afeez Ismail Who Was Gunned Down During Apc Rally In Lagos / Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down After Fierce Shootout With Soldiers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin by ElectroLyte: 2:51pm On Nov 13, 2020

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin by Canvass: 2:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
Hunter don turn bushmeat be that. For SS, dem no they play. RIP to him.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin by Kosoco(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2020
He will make it
Re: BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin by LikeAking: 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
RIP.
Re: BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin by muykem: 2:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
Too bad!!! They should look within force.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin by baliyubla: 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2020
Must have gunned others down too.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin by ShobayoEmma(m): 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
Be good and you earn good reward. Those who kill by sword often die by sword.
RIP gallant officer.

Buhari, a good man with evil intentions.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin by Ever8090: 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
The death of every human is unpleasant but I don't know why I always feel different if a police man dies

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin by iokpebholo: 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
Lies lies lies.Dont know y nigerians are good at carrying fake news.Whats d names of d ACP?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin by DukeJoe17: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ever8090:
The death of every human is unpleasant but I don't know why I always feel different if a police man dies

You think you are wise.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin by November1857(m): 3:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
ShobayoEmma:
Be good and you earn good reward. Those who kill by sword often die by sword.

RIP gallant officer.

Buhari, a good man with evil intentions.
THERE IS NO IOTA OF GOOD IN BUHARI !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin by Wisedove(m): 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
An assistant commander of police with no name and perhaps his picture? How valid is this news?
Re: BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin by ibelieveinjesus: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2020
What's really happening in this country?

Inspirational Spoken words in 60 seconds. A Place Called There. Keep Going and Stay Motivated. You Will Win. L.A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYMIvobrVdI
Re: BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kosoco:
He will make it
to?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin by UDbester(m): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2020
This is becoming too unbecoming

Now I understand why the police personnel don't want to return back to the streets. It's a case of I don't want to be intimidated the way I intimidated them.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin by Golan007: 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
I see you guys are still applauding the hoodlums.

One day una go get sense.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin by helinues: 5:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
The prolooters have released the criminals that have been terrorising them back to the streets
Re: BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin by Amspecial: 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin by Uyi168: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
Golan007:

I swear.
They applauded them when they broke maximum prisons. Not forgetting how they burnt the 3 police stations in the area.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin by Mastakija(m): 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
undecided
Re: BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin by BestMan001: 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
Is it a new thing?
Re: BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin by Sulele04(m): 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
Golan007:

paid junkie where is this your energy when police(sars) were brutalizing and killing our youths.
for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, the police deserve everything that is coming to them and more, they created the beast now they cant tame it.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin by Golan007: 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2020
Sulele04:

paid junkie where is this your energy when police(sars) were brutalizing and killing our youths.
for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction, the police deserve everything that is coming to them and more, they created the beast now they cant tame it.

I see how the government got robbed today.
Re: BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin by FutureHNDRxXx: 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
Bad bad bad!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin by Petyr1: 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
Sulele04:

sense is far from you
Re: BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin by Christistruth00: 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
Re: BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin by Sulele04(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
Petyr1:
sense is far from you
Is this the best you come up with its lame to be honest, i expected more i expected you to come and defend those murderers sars and police, after all it is what you have been paid to do.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Gunned Down In Benin by Zyxzzzz: 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
Benin Dy hot now cult clash everyday, thieves everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bisexuals Running For President In Nigeria / Lastma Fines Vs Frsc Fines / Metuh Describes Inclusion In Looters List As Media Trial, To Seek Redress In Cou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.