Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,367 members, 7,808,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North (13024 Views)

INEC Declares APC Winner Of Imo North Bye-Election / INEC Fixes Date For Lagos, Imo, Bayelsa Senatorial Bye-Elections / INEC Fixes 20th March For Completion Of Rivers Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Kwanza: 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
Previous thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6198628/inec-postpones-all-bye-elections-over#95219618

Breaking News:
Pending Bye-Elections to Take Place on December 5, 2020.
https://twitter.com/inecnigeria/status/1327243188797628420?s=19

INEC RELEASES FINAL LIST OF CANDIDATES FOR IMO NORTH SENATORIAL BYE-ELECTION
In compliance with an order of the Federal High Court, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), has released an adjusted final list of candidates for the Imo North Senatorial District bye-election.

The adjustment became necessary on the premise of the court’s determination of the case between Lady Uchenna Onyeiwu versus APC and 4 others.

The information was contained in a document signed by the Secretary to the Commission, Mrs Rose Oriaran-Anthony, and made available to INEC Daily Bulletin.

As contained in the document, 14 political parties will field candidates for the Imo North bye-election. The parties and their candidates are: Accord party (A) – Ndubueze Chiwuba Patrick; Action Alliance (AA) – Emmanuel Ogueri; African Action Congress (AAC) – Nathaniel Chukwudi Uba; African Democratic Congress (ADC) – Chigozie Kennedy Onyinye; All Progressives Congress (APC) – Ifeanyi Godwin Araraume; All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) – Charles Chibuike Onyeirimba; and Allied Peoples Movement (APM)- Raphael Nnadozie Mbachu.

Others are: Action Peoples Party (APP) - Ernest Ndidi Ezirim; Labour Party (LP) – Okorondu Nwachukwu Sunday; New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) – Okeafor Augustine Chukwujieze; National Rescue Movement (NRM) – Charles Okechukwu Amajouyi; Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) – Emmanuel E Okewulonu; Social Democratic Party (SDP) – Rita Ada Ibemere Okorafor; and Young Progressive Party (YPP) – Promise Anurika Nwadigos.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3852413084778052&id=188127847873279

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by RedNStripes(f): 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
Noted
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Blabbermouth: 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
Despite the casualties incurred, it's almost like the #endsars protest will not start a new era in Nigeria.

If you participated in the #endsars protest and vote for either APC or PDP, or any lifeless man by 2023, I do wish you remain in the same level for life.

14 Likes

Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
All the best to the candidates.

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by HAPPINESSSS(f): 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
HAPPINESS IS HERE grin

I JUST HOPE FOR A PEACEFUL ELECTION.
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by sammysneh(m): 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
issorite, imolites it's time to decide
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
Nigeria vs Sierra Leone on my mind
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by dlaw70(m): 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
We know say already una don get winner.

The erection na just mare abracadabra
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by AFULA(m): 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
Okay
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by GodBlessedNiger: 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Dozis: 3:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
At the end of the exercise another thief will emerge and continue the looting....

1 Like

Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Confirmedzombie: 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ararume takes this. Dont ask me why.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Dansuqi: 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2020
Na wao.DEC 5 is too far jor.I thought inec will conduct the elections this month since it has dragged the pending elections for too long.or better still,why not hold a staggered election where some can hold on the 21,some 28th and the remaining conducted on the 5th of December.

Anyway,it will give jarigbe more time to get a judgment against Stephen odey
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by HighJob: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
Let the best candidate win

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Dansuqi: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Ararume takes this. Dont ask me why.

Ibezim has gone to the appellate court
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by updatechange(m): 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
Actually nothing consign me with all dis LGA bullsh*t
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Dindomitable1: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
May the election be peaceful and bring out the best candidate that will have the people at heart and fulfil God's will in the land
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Dansuqi: 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
sammysneh:
issorite, imolites it's time to decide

You mean okigweites? They have decided for either araraume or ibezim.okewulonu is there to complete numbers
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Chirowman(m): 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ok ooo
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by bigdammyj: 3:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
Noted
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Haylel: 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
#Sowore 2023
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by sammysneh(m): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
Dansuqi:

You mean okigweites? They have decided for either araraume or ibezim.okewulonu is there to complete numbers

owerri I don't know why dey are cursed with bad leaders
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Kingpele(m): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
Ok long overdue
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by omoadeleye(m): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
They should just fast forward,2023 jawe
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Dansuqi: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
Both apc and pdp may end up having no candidate in bayelsa west district.let me see how justice Jane inyang will rule in favour of Dickson after ruling against ebebi on the same allegations.

Cc fergie,bayelsaowei, obuksbayelsa
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Lordjude2021: 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
Araume again
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Dansuqi: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
Barring any last minute changes,apc will take imo north, plateau south,lagos east,bayelsa central while pdp take cross river north and bayelsa west tentatively.they may end up losing one
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Dansuqi: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
Lordjude2021:
Araume again

The future governor of imo
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Amspecial: 3:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
angry
Re: INEC Fixes Dec 5 For Bye-Elections. Releases list Of Candidates for Imo North by Kentuforchrist(m): 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
make una allow person chop FTC na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Election: Nigerians Are Feeding Their Oppressors - Isaac Fayose (Video) / President Tinubu To Launch Lagos Red Line Project On Thursday / Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.