Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) (43948 Views)

Lady Bleeds From The Eyes After Receiving Holy Communion In Enugu(photos,video) / Pastor Adeboye: Taking Holy Communion In The Morning Is Wrong, At Night Is Good / I Was Prevented From Receiving Holy Communion In Anglican Church Over Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by Oshokalo: 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
Toyade888:
I just can't... grin cheesy grin

What is wrong with us in this country.

Who would I say needs help more now pastor or his members cheesy grin grin
my broda bread don add money
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by deeva2: 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
Naija with everyday drama....
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by liver123(m): 7:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
Is this a church or a shrine
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by Isaac12omini(m): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
My God!! End time prophet what is this self
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by jcross19: 8:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
debbiebianca2:
There was a drama in the church, as members were captured receiving their Holly communion with swallow.

As of the time of writing this report, the identity of the pastor or church is unknown. The pastor was seen using "eba" Garri to do communion instead of the normal bread and wine. Many criticized him for not feeding the member the Garri, instead he will swallow the Garri and then now dip his hand in the soup for his member to lick his hand.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPrCzNTZRkI
This is same man that was shaving women private hair.... The guy is from Ghana.
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
Izabel:
When you're feeling sad, come to nairaland and you'll laugh
That was years back, it is now filled with very bitter people.
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by Stefenijoan002(f): 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
Why are some humans dumb like this,wtf like Eba n soup for communion who does that ?this is initiations .they came with problem they go back with bigger one .instead of studying the bible themselves n knowing the truth they prefer to be blindfolded
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by Bedesipop(m): 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
Izabel:
When you're feeling sad, come to nairaland and you'll laugh
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
Somebody should tell me this is not real!! Maybe movie scene
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by Dreyton36: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
Looks Like he is the same guy that was removing the hair of ladies from their private region..

We are in the Very Endtimes! So many Folks out there to Distract and Deceive innocent people..

Pursue God not Material things
Pursue God not Prophecy!
Pursue Holiness
Pursue Genuie Salvation

These are what Really Matters

grin you this guy ehn
Which one be private region again, oga just say toto we understand
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by MrPRevailer(m): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
He's eating the eba and giving them his five fingers to lick. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by Munzy14(m): 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
PenuelFarms:
Hope this man is not initiating some people.
What else? apart from initiation.

he can use it to manipulate them, feed them in the dream and collect their stars...humans are evil.
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by PresidentJosh20(m): 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Me dey wait for when them go use Ororbo Fanta. One person per bottle. I go rush go there eh
Chai! grin.Hunger in the land.
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by PresidentJosh20(m): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
*sigh*.So many irrational and irresponsible folks garbed in flimsy garments of clergyship never cease to disgust me. undecided
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by Eaglesence: 12:03am On Nov 15, 2020
Toyade888:
I just can't... grin cheesy grin

What is wrong with us in this country.

Who would I say needs help more now pastor or his members cheesy grin grin

Happened in Ghana not Nigeria
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by Eaglesence: 12:04am On Nov 15, 2020
muykem:
This might likely be in Kenya.

Ghana
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by Evidenx(m): 8:06am On Nov 15, 2020
debbiebianca2:
There was a drama in the church, as members were captured receiving their Holly communion with swallow.

As of the time of writing this report, the identity of the pastor or church is unknown. The pastor was seen using "eba" Garri to do communion instead of the normal bread and wine. Many criticized him for not feeding the member the Garri, instead he will swallow the Garri and then now dip his hand in the soup for his member to lick his hand.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPrCzNTZRkI
Hahaha..i know him,he is into comedy in one of these africa country. He uses commedy to bring out the ills in church. He was also the one who acted one commedy blessing female pants in church .. Hahaha
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2020
PresidentJosh20:

Chai! grin.Hunger in the land.
Hope tyou didn't just realise that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by Izabel(f): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2020
CamusMidas:

That was years back, it is now filled with very bitter people.
No doubt, but I was referring to this post in particular
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by PresidentJosh20(m): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Hope tyou didn't just realise that cheesy
Nope.
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
PresidentJosh20:

Nope.
But if you are in a position to help out, help me nah.
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by PresidentJosh20(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
But if you are in a position to help out, help me nah.
Well,we are in the same soup.However,the only help I can render you is to encourage you to hang on;help is not far from you.Remain blessed!
Re: Eba And Soup Used As Communion In Church (video) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
PresidentJosh20:

Well,we are in the same soup.However,the only help I can render you is to encourage you to hang on;help is not far from you.Remain blessed!
Lol.
Remain blessed too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anita Oyakhilome Celebrates Her Mother's 70th Birthday In London....see Photos / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” / Adeboye Fixes Abandoned Road In Osun State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.