Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,509 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud (4192 Views)

How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC / Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue / Momodu: Why Buhari May Be Forced To Campaign Personally To Challenge Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by emae009(m): 8:16am On Nov 14, 2020
Jeromejnr:

You have simply gone off point.

Didn't you study how to read charts in school?

You can clearly see that they are markers used even before the election.

You can see the markers for lawsuits are not projected for any candidate.

Smh.

you're posting a projection and telling someone to stop posting a projection. Yet you think yours is the real deal. Do you even know why they call it a projection??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by Jeromejnr(m): 8:22am On Nov 14, 2020
emae009:

you're posting a projection and telling someone to stop posting a projection. Yet you think yours is the real deal. Do you even know why they call it a projection??

Oya, let me slowly explain to you.

The argument was on the disputed states especially Georgia.

The news articles he posted already projected wins for the disputed states.

So, I as a Conservative and independent thinker decided to call the crap and show what is called "current reality" of what us happening in those states....

Which is....

A winner is not yet known.

Why?

Lawsuits and recounts.

So, why did I say you were off point?

Cause you focused on the non disputed regions instead of the disputed regions which have no clear winner. Where fake news media have been pushing false narratives concerning those same states.

I hope you understand now sir.

1 Like

Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by Golan007: 8:31am On Nov 14, 2020
FarahAideed:

Petrol is now over 170 under your messiah and you are here hating Trump

And?
Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by emae009(m): 8:42am On Nov 14, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Oya, let me slowly explain to you.

The argument was on the disputed states especially Georgia.

The news articles he posted already projected wins for the disputed states.

So, I as a Conservative and independent thinker decided to call the crap and show what is called "current reality" of what us happening in those states....

Which is....

A winner is not yet known.

Why?

Lawsuits and recounts.

So, why did I say you were off point?

Cause you focused on the non disputed regions instead of the disputed regions which have no clear winner. Where fake news media have been pushing false narratives concerning those same states.

I hope you understand now sir.

now I think you're intentionally trying to avoid my line of question.
Let me also explain to you what I mean. You post your own "conservative count" where the disbuted states according to you have no winner and Trump has 232 electoral vote which is still a projection as of this moment yet your tell the other guy not to post his own "liberal projection" because to you it's fake news.
You're saying we should believe yours and reject his when both of what you guys posted are projections. if you can post yours why can't he post his?
The recount you keep talking about was triggered long before the "liberal news media" projected it for Biden base on historical facts that most recounts rarely overturn the results.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by Jeromejnr(m): 8:47am On Nov 14, 2020
emae009:

now I think you're intentionally trying to avoid my line of question.
Let me also explain to you what I mean. You post your own "conservative count" where the disbuted states according to you have no winner and Trump has 232 electoral vote which is still a projection as of this moment yet your tell the other guy not to post his own "liberal projection" because to you it's fake news.
You're saying we should believe yours and reject his when both of what you guys posted are projections. if you can post yours why can't he post his?

Dude, do you know what conservative means?

A scenario:
CNN is posting Man Utd is winning Chelsea 4:0 and passing round that info deluding people. Whereas in reality the match hasn't even started.

And I posted a non biased news chart saying hey, the match hasn't even started why are you posting fake results?

Since Manutd has won, why haven't they giving them the trophy na?

But people will believe what they wanna believe.

Anything that makes you sleep well at night.

1 Like

Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by Throwback: 8:51am On Nov 14, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Lol..na you secure the 306 electoral votes?

See over exaggeration even to your last statement.

Stay off liberal media and go to more conservative media to see whats going on.

You feed yourself with what you like. You just betrayed your puerile shortcomings.

You and your type need urgent help.

You can as well find ultra conservative media,that still has the votes displayed as 0:0.

It will not stop the President-elect Joe Biden from becoming President in January 2021.
Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by Jeromejnr(m): 8:53am On Nov 14, 2020
Throwback:

You feed yourself with what you like. You just betrayed you puerile shortcomings.

You and your type need urgent help.

You can as well find ultra conservative media,that still has the votes displayed as 0:0.

It will not stop the President-elect Joe Biden from becoming President in January 2021.

Anything to make you sleep well man.

1 Like

Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by Ddokie: 8:57am On Nov 14, 2020
byrron:

Who is afraid and afraid of what exactly? Afraid of beating Trump with over 5 million of the popular votes with 306 secured electoral college votes?

If the margin that separates the 2 candidates is less than 10,000 in some State's then it triggers a recount.

Trump has not been able to esterblish one single case of electoral fraud with any evidence in all the cases he has lost so far in all the courts he has ran to.

Unnecessary arguments.

Electoral college votes in December. By then, all court cases will be over.

Trumps loss at that point will be unquestionable. But if he wins, it will be irreversible.
Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by OfoIgbo: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2020
helinues:

Write your epistle in Igbo language of STFU

If I write in Igbo, the only people that will understand will be the Nris, Wawa's, Aniomas, Ngwas, Ikwerres, Ogbas,. Bonny and Opobo people, Aros and other Igbo: speaking people.

But I also want northern almajiris to understand, which is why I will keep it in English so you will understand
Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by emae009(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Dude, do you know what conservative means?

A scenario:
CNN is posting Man Utd is winning Chelsea 4:0 and passing round that info deluding people. Whereas in reality the match hasn't even started.

And I posted a non biased news chart saying hey, the match hasn't even started why are you posting fake results?

Since Manutd has won, why haven't they giving them the trophy na?

But people will believe what they wanna believe.

Anything that makes you sleep well at night.

The states you claim have no winner have a projected winner which is Joe Biden that Trump is challenging it doesn't change the fact that Biden was the projected winner. How will you challenge a result that has no winner, Using your Match analogy that's like Chelsea going to FA to report that Man Utd didn't win the match and it was cheated when the match hasn't been played.
On the other hand, the reality is Man Utd is leading Chelsea by 4 goals and it's the last minutes of extra time. Most pundits will call the match for Man Utd even if the Referee hasn't blown the final whistle. It doesn't mean Man Utd hasn't won Chelsea because the referee hasn't blown the whistle.
when the vote counting was still in the early stage, the now "fake news" media didn't project anybody to be the winner. The waited till the vote counting was done or the number of votes left to count and the margin of winning of a candidate was insurmountable before they project a winner for that state.
How can you challenge a result that doesn't have a winner??
Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by Olatomiwami(m): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2020
Jeromejnr:

If he has 0 evidence, then why did the court order a recount in Georgia on Friday?

Why are they afraid nah?

Lol.

Awon ti Trump, day don break oh, are u part of the rallies in Onitsha? I pity u and that scamer NK, u go cry tire
Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by Jeromejnr(m): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2020
emae009:

The states you claim have no winner have a projected winner which is Joe Biden that Trump is challenging it doesn't change the fact that Biden was the projected winner. How will you challenge a result that has no winner, Using your Match analogy that's like Chelsea going to FA to report that Man Utd didn't win the match and it was cheated when the match hasn't been played.
On the other hand, the reality is Man Utd is leading Chelsea by 4 goals and it's the last minutes of extra time. Most pundits will call the match for Man Utd even if the Referee hasn't blown the final whistle. It doesn't mean Man Utd hasn't won Chelsea because the referee hasn't blown the whistle.
when the vote counting was still in the early stage, the now "fake news" media didn't project anybody to be the winner. The waited till the vote counting was done or the number of votes left to count and the margin of winning of a candidate was insurmountable before they project a winner for that state.

I tire for you ur mata.

You don't call someone the winner and president elect when results haven't been certified and when there are legal disputes. This isn't naira bet.

Same thing they did during Bush before results were overturned at the court.

If the headlines by CNN these days were "Projected winner blabla" e.t.c it would have been acceptable.

But having things like "office of President elect", and Biden breaking the "Logan act" by trying to secure deals as the "president" already without being called out by the same media, is pure hypocrisy.

This is why non biased media have a different result from the biased media.

You don't project and pass it on as truth.

1 Like

Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by Jeromejnr(m): 9:15am On Nov 14, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Awon ti Trump, day don break oh, are u part of the rallies in Onitsha? I pity u and that scamer NK, u go cry tire

I know say u wan come America na why u want make him lose.

Sorry.
Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by Olatomiwami(m): 9:18am On Nov 14, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Sorry.

Joker, u think nah everybody wey deh America deh make am? U are chewing more than u can swallow, am far above hustlers, both in age and achievements.
Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by Olatomiwami(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Sorry.

Your Trump is forgone conclusion already, deal with it.
Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by Jeromejnr(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Joker, u think nah everybody wey deh America deh make am? U are chewing more than u can swallow, am far above hustlers, both in age and achievements.

grin grin grin

Me I dey make am o.

BTW, I am not Igbo. cheesy
Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by Jeromejnr(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2020
Olatomiwami:

Your Trump is forgone conclusion already, deal with it.

Madam concluder.

I hail o.
Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by Throwback: 9:23am On Nov 14, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Anything to make you sleep well man.

But that is exactly what you are doing to yourself after the obvious failure of your Christian Messiah of the mercy period.

Continue scavenging the news looking for a restart at 0:0.

You will awake to the reality of what the electorate have decided and not what religious fanatics wish for.

1 Like

Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by emae009(m): 9:23am On Nov 14, 2020
Jeromejnr:

I tire for you ur mata.

You don't call someone the winner and president elect when results haven't been certified and when there are legal disputes. This isn't naira bet.

Same thing they did during Bush before results were overturned at the court.

If the headlines by CNN these days were "Projected winner blabla" e.t.c it would have been acceptable.

But having things like "office of President elect", and Biden breaking the "Logan act" by trying to secure deals as the "president" already without being called out by the same media, is pure hypocrisy.

This is why non biased media have a different result from the biased media.

You don't project and pass it on as truth.

Simple question: how can you file a legal dispute against election results when there's no winner?
Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by Jeromejnr(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2020
emae009:

Simple question: how can you file a legal dispute against election results when there's no winner?

Simple question, who has declared anyone the winner? Is it the media? Where is the certificate?
Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by Jeromejnr(m): 9:26am On Nov 14, 2020
Throwback:

But that is exactly what you are doing to yourself after the obvious failure of your Christian Messiah of the mercy period.

Continue scavenging the news looking for a restart at 0:0.

You will awake to the reality of what the electorate have decided and not what religious fanatics wish for.

I said you can sleep well na. cheesy

Abi, January 20th is coming? Rest.
Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by emae009(m): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Simple question, who has declared anyone the winner? Is it the media? Where is the certificate?

Is it the media? Yes, same Media that projected Trump to win in 2016 and he was sworn in as the President. Same media that have been doing the same thing for decades

where is the certificate? This is not INEC, the electoral vote for each state usually follows the winner of the popular vote for that state except in few states. So whoever the media project as the winner is very likely the winner.

Now answer my own question. Stop running faster than your shadow
Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by Throwback: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2020
emae009:

To challenge a religious fanatic who thinks elections are decided because he has prayed for his own beloved sinner to win, is like challenging a kid that does not want to accept that Father Christmas did not drop the gifts under the Christmas tree.

That argument cannot be won on logic when one party does not believe in logic.

Elections are decided because people vote who they want, and not because a congregation somewhere is praying for an outcome that will favour them.

There is no God factor in a democratic election, as everyone - both saint and sinner - choose who would meet their earthly needs.

That dude is a lost cause still wallowing in the darkness of ignorance, thinking the era of persecution wrought by a religion that was itself initially persecuted, still has a say in how humans have elected to live free.

1 Like

Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by Jeromejnr(m): 9:36am On Nov 14, 2020
emae009:

Is it the media? Yes, same Media that projected Trump to win in 2016 and he was sworn in as the President. Same media that have been doing the same thing for decades

where is the certificate? This is not INEC, the electoral vote for each state usually follows the winner of the popular vote for that state except in few states. So whoever the media project as the winner is very likely the winner.

Now answer my own question. Stop running faster than your shadow

Okay now you are just being ridiculous.

Especially when I saw your statement on the media projecting Trump to win in 2016, I just gave up on the discourse.

BTW, your use of "very likely" has already defeated your earlier argument.

I thought Biden was the winner na. Even the states Trump dominated he hasn't been certified winner by the electoral body.

Read up man.

As for your inec comparison, get some knowledge man.

Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by emae009(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Okay now you are just being ridiculous.

Especially when I saw your statement on the media projecting Trump to win in 2016, I just gave up on the discourse.

BTW, your use of "very likely" has already defeated your earlier argument.

I thought Biden was the winner na. Even the states Trump dominated he hasn't been certified winner by the electoral body.

Read up man.

As for your inec comparison, get some knowledge man.

1) You haven't still answered my question?
2) How did Trump get elected in 2016? Did he just got up and got sworn it as the President?
3) So "certify" is now the same thing as certificate?
4) Trump keep tweeting "we won" "the Democrats rigged the election". So if there's no winner, why is Trump using the phrase " we won"?

Is Biden the winner of the US presidential election? Yes, that's a fact. Will he be the 46th president of the United States? that's the future, you can be absolutely certain of the future, what if he dies between now and then or becomes mentally unsuitable to perform the duties of the president? will he still be the President? no. Hence my use of the phrase "very likely". Not that Trump as any chance to overturn the results.
Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by ballol(m): 10:18am On Nov 14, 2020
How does Buhari and or APC contributed in rigging US election? Be civilized pls.
Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by Jeromejnr(m): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2020
emae009:

1) You haven't still answered my question?
2) How did Trump get elected in 2016? Did he just got up and got sworn it as the President?
3) So "certify" is now the same thing as certificate?
4) Trump keep tweeting "we won" "the Democrats rigged the election". So if there's no winner, why is Trump using the phrase " we won"?

Stop asking silly questions, how can you certify without a certificate?

Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by ballol(m): 10:31am On Nov 14, 2020
OfoIgbo:

If I write in Igbo, the only people that will understand will be the Nris, Wawa's, Aniomas, Ngwas, Ikwerres, Ogbas,. Bonny and Opobo people, Aros and other Igbo: speaking people.

But I also want northern almajiris to understand, which is why I will keep it in English so you will understand

You forgot to mention the southern bigots.
Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by emae009(m): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Stop asking silly questions, how can you certify without a certificate?

How can you challenge an election result if there's no winner, that was the question.

How can you certify without a certificate? notary stamp on sworn affidavit doesn't make it a certificate.
Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by Jeromejnr(m): 10:34am On Nov 14, 2020
emae009:

How can you challenge an election result if there's no winner, that was the question.

How can you certify without a certificate? notary stamp on sworn affidavit doesn't make it a certificate.

Facepalm!!!

It is well with you.

I have to go do other things abeg.
Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by emae009(m): 10:43am On Nov 14, 2020
Throwback:

To challenge a religious fanatic who thinks elections are decided because he has prayed for his own beloved sinner to win, is like challenging a kid that does not want to accept that Father Christmas did not drop the gifts under the Christmas tree.

That argument cannot be won on logic when one party does not believe in logic.

Elections are decided because people vote who they want, and not because a congregation somewhere is praying for an outcome that will favour them.

There is no God factor in a democratic election, as everyone - both saint and sinner - choose who would meet their earthly needs.

That dude is a lost cause still wallowing in the darkness of ignorance, thinking the era of persecution wrought by a religion that was itself initially persecuted, still has a say in how humans have elected to live free.

I know he's a lost cause. I didn't have a problem with him wailing in his defeat. My problem was him saying that the other guy posted a projection not the reality, then he in turn also posted a projection but called his a reality.
Simple questions, he's running from post to post without any direct or good answer.
The question I usually ask them is if the media is so against Trump and post fake news isn't this the same media that projected Trump as winner in 2016.
If the so called New World Order / Deep state are so powerful how come they couldn't defeat Trump in 2016 when he was a political novice.
They are so powerful that they can't defeat a novice on politics so they had to kill millions of people all over the world (Corona virus) just to remove Trump as president. I mean how do people with a functioning brain actually believe this stuff?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Empires And Kingdoms Of Africa Before Colonization / IPOB and ESN have gone quiet - here are some possible reasons why / Lagos To Empower 3,000 Agripreneurs At Agricultural Value Chains Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.