Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud (4187 Views)

How I Was Forced To Announce Okorocha Winner Of Senate Seat – INEC REC / Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue / Momodu: Why Buhari May Be Forced To Campaign Personally To Challenge Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by Twelfthman: 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
Your likes is Nigeria problem. Hypocritical and tribalism won't do you any good.

OfoIgbo:

Why will Wike say Ntoooor, when he is not an Igbo man.

Ntoooor is an Igbo expression
Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
Please someone should help me with some money to buy drugs. I'm an ulcer patient and my drugs finished last week
I'm feeling some symptoms and I need to take drugs.. Please have mercy on me
Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by aewhydot: 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jeromejnr:

Facepalm!!!

It is well with you.

I have to go do other things abeg.

He asked U some important questions bro,
1. Why is Trump challenging results in some states?
2. Did d media also project Trump as d winner in 2016?

Please answer these unbiased and U will earn my respect for life
Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by Blackmoran(m): 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
aewhydot:

He asked U some important questions bro,
1. Why is Trump challenging results in some states?
2. Did d media also project Trump as d winner in 2016?

Please answer these unbiased and U will earn my respect for life
trump is challenging the result because there was a election cheat and fraud in some swing state, he can't just pop out allegation if he doesn't have is fact.. And as at now the court have given the go ahead for hand recount in six state cause they smell rat..
And for your second question is normal for media to call out a candidate as a winner but that does not make it legal If the electorate hasn't certified it... Abi in Nigeria is channels or AIT that declare people winner and not inec who conduct election and certify candidate?
In conclusion trump first term in office was affected by media bringing on bogus claim about Russia having a interference in the election ,even after he was sworn in , so as a biden suppoter do you want that same problem for him, if he won clearly then he shouldn't be afraid of the legal challenge and the media won't be desperate to cover is flaws... The main important of this legal battle is just transparency...
Am a trump fan if he wins the battle fine if he lost no big deal...

1 Like

Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by helinues: 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
FarahAideed:

Petrol is now over 170 under your messiah and you are here hating Trump

Could you pls comments without gnashing of teeth?
Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by helinues: 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blackmoran:
trump is challenging the result because there was a election cheat and fraud in some swing state, he can't just pop out allegation if he doesn't have is fact.. And as at now the court have given the go ahead for hand recount in six state cause they smell rat..
And for your second question is normal for media to call out a candidate as a winner but that does not make it legal If the electorate hasn't certified it... Abi in Nigeria is channels or AIT that declare people winner and not inec who conduct election and certify candidate?
In conclusion trump first term in office was affected by media bringing on bogus claim about Russia having a interference in the election ,even after he was sworn in , so as a biden suppoter do you want that same problem for him, if he won clearly then he shouldn't be afraid of the legal challenge and the media won't be desperate to cover is flaws... The main important of this legal battle is just transparency...

Where are the Atiku's cloud server results?
Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by Blackmoran(m): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
helinues:

Where are the Atiku's cloud server results?
if you have your evidence and you can prove yourself beyond reseaonable doubt the law will back you up... it happens in 2000 that brought george bush into power
Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ddokie:

Unnecessary arguments.

Electoral college votes in December. By then, all court cases will be over.

Trumps loss at that point will be unquestionable. But if he wins, it will be irreversible.

So Biden's wins are not valid according your line of reasoning until electoral college votes in December right?

Keep leaving in denial and after December, you will still move the goal post till after his inauguration.

This is pure delusion at it's finest.
Re: Trump Forced To Drop ‘voter Fraud by aewhydot: 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blackmoran:

And who told U I am Biden supporter?
My point was there must be a winner b4 U can dispute an election result and it has been the tradition for the media to project a winner in d USA, mind U their projections always r always on point. Though it's not constitutional to concede, it's just a tradition

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reps Demand Documents On ₦2.2 Trillion Foreign, Domestic Debts Utilisation / House Of Representatives Passes 2022 Budget / Is This The Most Beautiful Female Senator In The History Of This Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.