Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Sentenced To Death By Hanging, But The God Of Chosen Brought Him Out Of Prison. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sentenced To Death By Hanging, But The God Of Chosen Brought Him Out Of Prison. (523 Views)

Grammy Winner Mandisa Dies At Age 47: 'She Is With The God She Sang About' / 10-Year-Old Twin Boys Born Deaf & Dumb Healed By God Of Chosen (Pix) / Godwin Ebuka Ebenezer: Best Graduating Student Of NPA Salutes God Of Chosen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sentenced To Death By Hanging, But The God Of Chosen Brought Him Out Of Prison. by peteregwu(m): 1:25am On Nov 14, 2020
SENTENCED TO DEATH BY HANGING, BUT GRANTED PRESIDENTIAL PARDON AFTER RECEIVING SALVATION.

God of chosen is the only God we know, that can create a passage and an exit out of a dead end. He has done it before for many, and yet again, he has proved to the world that “ with him, nothing shall be impossible.”

In the year 2013, Brother Victor Okechukwu, an indigene of Okigwe local government, Imo state was wrongfully accused of murder and was arrested . He was remanded in kirikiri prison till 2016 before he was finally sentenced to death by hanging.

According to him, all evidence pointed at him, even though he was innocent, which gave him not even a ghost of a chance of being free.

Hearing the court judgment, he called his elder bro for feeding assistance and his elder bro knocked back and ‘hung him out to dry.' He also called his parents and they couldn't do nothing, as the case was beyond them.

Desperate to leave jail and be free, Victor reached out to his herbalist who compelled him to send money to buy a Ram for sacrifice, that when that Ram is buried, his case will be buried and he'll be released. He did so, but the herbalist couldn't help him.

On a certain day, prison evangelists from the Lord’s Chosen visited to preach to the inmates. A certain female evangelist was ministering to some inmates and told them to depend on the God of Chosen as He can change every impossible situation. This statement drew our brother closer to the gathering of the inmates to listen! He told the lady about his predicament and the lady encouraged him, telling him the God of chosen will settle his case.

Our sister asked him his offense and he told her what brought him , reiterating that he was innocent. Believing his innocence, our sister then decided to stand in the gap for Victor, through prayers . Many times , she spoke to God on his behalf and made mention of Victor each time she prayed to God, both at home and in crusades. Then God stepped in!

Just when prayers started to rent the heavens on Victor's stead, the dcp then called them and urged them to be prayerful, that the state governor will be visiting the penitentiary to grant pardons.

According to constitution, only the president and state governor has the power to grant pardons, but a governor's pardon is limited; which means they can't give freedom to a person whose offense is against the federal government, but can give a pardon to state offenses.

When the erstwhile governor of Lagos state visited, he granted Victor pardon and changed his judgment from “ death to lifer.” What this means is that he can then stay in jail for the rest of his life and no longer be hung, as declared by the judge.

This gave Victor hope and doubled his faith, as he kept on believing. Fast forward to January , 2020, the present governor of Lagos state also visited the prison to grant pardons and Victor was also lucky to be among the beneficiaries. His case was then changed from “life imprisonment, to awaiting trial.”

He shared the news with our chosen sister who then told him to keep calm, that God of chosen will not rest till his freedom is announced.

While he was awaiting trial, the pandemic happened and slowed things down. Courts were closed and stopped from operation till the lockdown was lifted . When courts reopened, the dcp sent a message to the inmates, that a presidential pardon has been granted to all prisoners that has spent up to 7 years in jail. That was how Victor was released and set free. When the names were called, Victor's name was the first to be mentioned for freedom.

While examining the inmates, the chief Judge called on him and asked what he had achieved all these years in prison, and Victor replied that he had achieved salvation, obtained reading and writing skills and also written a song as well as books.

Hearing this, the judge shook his head, impressed ,as he finally discharged and acquitted Victor.

Of a truth, only God can do this.

Photo Credit: Chosen Online Media Crew Lagos Nigeria.

PEGIKROL

#PstLazarusMuoka #EnemiesSubmitted2020

1 Like

Re: Sentenced To Death By Hanging, But The God Of Chosen Brought Him Out Of Prison. by theFilmtric: 2:54am On Nov 14, 2020
You guys should stop saying God of Chosen.. You make it sound like its a confraternity
God is God!

theFilmtricsay

2 Likes

Re: Sentenced To Death By Hanging, But The God Of Chosen Brought Him Out Of Prison. by yomi007k(m): 3:17am On Nov 14, 2020
Lol.

Governors in Nigeria don't sign death sentences so that they are not tagged "heartless".

This is for your information.
Re: Sentenced To Death By Hanging, But The God Of Chosen Brought Him Out Of Prison. by Freestainworld(m): 3:32am On Nov 14, 2020
so the people who have been getting presidential pardon in the past don't have a God, it is only god of chosen that free people from prison, religious fanatics.

1 Like

Re: Sentenced To Death By Hanging, But The God Of Chosen Brought Him Out Of Prison. by Mokason288(m): 3:43am On Nov 14, 2020
grin
Re: Sentenced To Death By Hanging, But The God Of Chosen Brought Him Out Of Prison. by Righteousness89(m): 6:08am On Nov 14, 2020
The GOD OF CHOSEN NA BABA...

2 Likes

Re: Sentenced To Death By Hanging, But The God Of Chosen Brought Him Out Of Prison. by Righteousness89(m): 6:18am On Nov 14, 2020
theFilmtric:
You guys should stop saying God of Chosen.. You make it sound like its a confraternity
God is God!

theFilmtricsay

My People Perish For lack of knowledge..
Hosea 4:6

Ignorance and Lack of Knowledge has turned so called Christians to food for the devil due to unnecessary contentions..

When you don't know , you ask, so you don't make a mockery of what u claim you are!

The Question is Who is The GOD of CHOSEN?
The GOD of CHOSEN is
The GOD of Abramham
The GOD of Isaac
The GOD of Isreal
HE is also,
The LION of the Tribe of Judah
The ANCIENT of the day
The ONLY Good GOD
The Covenant Keeping GOD
The MIGHTIER Than All
The GOD of Lazarus Muoka
The FATHER of ALL Spirts
The Root of David
The LORD of lords
The KING of kings
The HOLY one of Isreal

That is THE GOD OF CHOSEN!
That is My GOD!

Stop making Mockery of yourself !
If the Name CHOSEN bites then you Join us to Understand who we really are..
Re: Sentenced To Death By Hanging, But The God Of Chosen Brought Him Out Of Prison. by Elizersalifu(f): 6:24am On Nov 14, 2020
Religion is wicked!!

Righteousness89:
The GOD OF CHOSEN NA BABA...

1 Like

Re: Sentenced To Death By Hanging, But The God Of Chosen Brought Him Out Of Prison. by obonujoker(m): 8:31am On Nov 14, 2020
theFilmtric:
God is God!

theFilmtricsay

Don't you call God, God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?
Re: Sentenced To Death By Hanging, But The God Of Chosen Brought Him Out Of Prison. by theFilmtric: 8:57am On Nov 14, 2020
obonujoker:

Don't you call God, God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob?
They are Patriachs in the Bible
is CHOSEN in the Bible?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Sentenced To Death By Hanging, But The God Of Chosen Brought Him Out Of Prison. by theFilmtric: 8:58am On Nov 14, 2020
Freestainworld:
so the people who have been getting presidential pardon in the past don't have a God, it is only god of chosen that free people from prison, religious fanatics.
I don't know o!

theFilmtricsay
Re: Sentenced To Death By Hanging, But The God Of Chosen Brought Him Out Of Prison. by genkins(m): 9:01am On Nov 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

Ignorance and Lack of Knowledge has turned so called Christians to food for the devil due to unnecessary contentions..

When you don't know , you ask, so you don't make a mockery of what u claim you are!

The GOD of CHOSEN is
The GOD of Abramham
The GOD of Isaac
The GOD of Isreal
HE is also,
The ANCIENT of the day
The ONLY Good GOD
The Covenant Keeping GOD
The MIGHTIER Than All
The GOD of Lazarus Muoka
The FATHER of ALL Spirts
The Root of David
The LORD of lords
The KING of kings
The HOLY one of Isreal

That is My GOD!

See this one undecided

1 Like

Re: Sentenced To Death By Hanging, But The God Of Chosen Brought Him Out Of Prison. by Organsmuggler(f): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

The GOD of CHOSEN is
The GOD of Abramham
The GOD of Isaac
The GOD of Isreal
HE is also,
The ANCIENT of the day
The ONLY Good GOD
The Covenant Keeping GOD
The MIGHTIER Than All
The GOD of Lazarus Muoka
The FATHER of ALL Spirts
The Root of David
The LORD of lords
The KING of kings
The HOLY one of Isreal

That is My GOD!

Re: Sentenced To Death By Hanging, But The God Of Chosen Brought Him Out Of Prison. by obonujoker(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
theFilmtric:

is CHOSEN in the Bible?

theFilmtricsay

Yes Sir.

1 Peter 2:9
Re: Sentenced To Death By Hanging, But The God Of Chosen Brought Him Out Of Prison. by MrPRevailer(m): 5:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
theFilmtric:
God is God!

theFilmtricsay

Demons, native doctors, unbelievers all call the name of God. Which god are they calling?

God has distinguished himself with many names.
God of Abraham..., God of Israel, God of the righteous, God of the whole Earth.
We call him God of Chosen because he gave that name to our G.O and made a covenant with him. And it is a very STRONG covenant

What God does in the Lord's Chosen is something you won't find in any other Church/ministry. I'm not saying those aren't true churches but Chosen ministry is very peculiar
Re: Sentenced To Death By Hanging, But The God Of Chosen Brought Him Out Of Prison. by theFilmtric: 6:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
obonujoker:

Yes Sir.

1 Peter 2:9
Lol
I mean the church. Sir.
Is the chosen church/organization in the bible?

theFilmtricsay
Re: Sentenced To Death By Hanging, But The God Of Chosen Brought Him Out Of Prison. by sigiyaya(m): 6:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
Righteousness89:

The GOD of CHOSEN is
The GOD of Abramham
The GOD of Isaac
The GOD of Isreal
HE is also,
The ANCIENT of the day
The ONLY Good GOD
The Covenant Keeping GOD
The MIGHTIER Than All
The GOD of Lazarus Muoka
The FATHER of ALL Spirts
The Root of David
The LORD of lords
The KING of kings
The HOLY one of Isreal

That is My GOD!

grin grin grin So you are a member Chosen, No wonder you stupidity is this much. I now understand foolishness clearly.
Re: Sentenced To Death By Hanging, But The God Of Chosen Brought Him Out Of Prison. by theFilmtric: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
sigiyaya:
grin grin grin So you are a member Chosen, No wonder you stupidity is this much. I now understand foolishness clearly.

theFilmtricsay

1 Like

Re: Sentenced To Death By Hanging, But The God Of Chosen Brought Him Out Of Prison. by sigiyaya(m): 7:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
theFilmtric:

theFilmtricsay
E really shock me bro. That mean's no hope for that guy embarassed
Re: Sentenced To Death By Hanging, But The God Of Chosen Brought Him Out Of Prison. by peteregwu(m): 7:21am On Nov 20, 2020
theFilmtric:

is CHOSEN in the Bible?

theFilmtricsay

Srop being ignorant bro. Chei! Lack of knowledge and undersrandinf of the Bible n'a real wahala.

1 Peter 2:9-10 KJV
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: [10] Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.
Re: Sentenced To Death By Hanging, But The God Of Chosen Brought Him Out Of Prison. by peteregwu(m): 7:23am On Nov 20, 2020
sigiyaya:

Me to be member n'a. E shock you abi? You self you go be member one day, even if you don't, one of your family member go carry apron enter your house one day and e go shock you. grin
sigiyaya:

Me to be member n'a. E shock you abi? You self you go be member one day, even if you don't, one of your family member go carry apron enter your house one day and e go shock you.
Re: Sentenced To Death By Hanging, But The God Of Chosen Brought Him Out Of Prison. by sigiyaya(m): 9:37am On Nov 20, 2020
peteregwu:

Me to be member n'a. E shock you abi? You self you go be member one day, even if you don't, one of your family member go carry apron enter your house one day and e go shock you. grin

Me to be member n'a. E shock you abi? You self you go be member one day, even if you don't, one of your family member go carry apron enter your house one day and e go shock you.
It will never happen because madness does not run in my family grin grin grin
Re: Sentenced To Death By Hanging, But The God Of Chosen Brought Him Out Of Prison. by peteregwu(m): 9:41am On Nov 20, 2020
sigiyaya:
It will never happen because madness does not run in my family grin grin grin

Hahahah grin.... I wonder when you have turned to be God. Okay, I pray that one day, it would happen in Jesus name. grin
Re: Sentenced To Death By Hanging, But The God Of Chosen Brought Him Out Of Prison. by sigiyaya(m): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2020
peteregwu:

Hahahah grin.... I wonder when you have turned to be God. Okay, I pray that one day, it would happen in Jesus name. grin
grin grin grin Bro Nigeria needs that prayer more but we have been praying since 1914 yet Nigeria is worst day by day embarassed embarassed
Re: Sentenced To Death By Hanging, But The God Of Chosen Brought Him Out Of Prison. by theFilmtric: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2020
peteregwu:

Srop being ignorant bro. Chei! Lack of knowledge and undersrandinf of the Bible n'a real wahala.

1 Peter 2:9-10 KJV
But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: [10] Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.
Is the chosen church/organisation in the bible?
The chosen in the bible is a word

theFilmtricsay
Re: Sentenced To Death By Hanging, But The God Of Chosen Brought Him Out Of Prison. by peteregwu(m): 12:43am On Nov 22, 2020
sigiyaya:
grin grin grin Bro Nigeria needs that prayer more but we have been praying since 1914 yet Nigeria is worst day by day embarassed embarassed

No one can make the world a better place, no matter the prayers we pray. Even if you fast and pray for I million years. The point is this, god has rejected this world and he is determined to destroy this world at the appointed time. That is why, Jesus came to die for the sins of humanity so that many can be saved before the set time. Yes at the moment, we can pray for peace and things to get better but on the long run, the world wiild experience the greatest trouble and chaos of all time since the world began. It is gradually palhimg out now and it would get worst. That is why the only hope of humanity is Jesus Christ.

Matthew 24:14 KJV
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Wickedness. See Photoshoped Photos Of Jesus. / Meet The Clergyman Who Sells Holy Water To Make People Rich And Successful. / Sh0cking!!! See What Killed Prophet Tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.