Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,472 members, 7,781,375 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:24 PM

Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia (32398 Views)

Meet Indian Woman Who Faked Being A Man For 36 Years To Protect Her Daughter / Biggest US Navy War Games In 40 Years To Prepare For WW3( Pics) / US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by kareemkamil(m): 6:17am On Nov 14, 2020
faceURfront:
The 4 years will not be easy sha

Which 4 years, u be Mumu oooooo broz

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by planetx: 6:18am On Nov 14, 2020
Biden will never be sworn in as president. I don't know with certainty if Trump will have a second term but I strongly feel the supreme court will give him a last minute victory, but I know that Biden will never be sworn in January 20th. Mark this down and bookmark it and come back on January 20th and quote me.
Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by 9iceprince(m): 6:19am On Nov 14, 2020
faceURfront:
The 4 years will not be easy sha

For you Only, Americans are Jubilating Nigerians are wailing despite restricting them....you and stupidity are like 5&6

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by Jeromejnr(m): 6:22am On Nov 14, 2020
kweensheba:
Georgia must be unrepentant Republicans.

The court has already ordered a recount by hand in Georgia.

This is fake news as usual by CNN to push their narrative that he has finally won Georgia.

1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by banio: 6:22am On Nov 14, 2020
markidoo:
so how many weeks does it take to count USA votes after they will be meddling in other countries affairs.

They did manual counting, which is time and brain consuming, in some areas.
If You want to test manual counting, just try writing one, two three to five thousand in a notebook. Then You will appreciate the Americans

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by northvietnam(m): 6:31am On Nov 14, 2020
masterP042:
But but the election was rigged, Trump will turn it around at the supreme court, we have the server, say no to new world order...

grin grin grin

Leave Atiku alone oga
Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by shogsman(m): 6:34am On Nov 14, 2020
markidoo:
so how many weeks does it take to count USA votes after they will be meddling in other countries affairs.
There is widespread incompetence among them
Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by jaxxy(m): 6:36am On Nov 14, 2020
Via mail votes yeah right! This is also the longest us elections in history or modern times. I’m literally yawning, I can’t believe they are still counting these ballots. Are u kidding me grin
Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by passionate87(m): 6:44am On Nov 14, 2020
I remember in 2015 when everyone was clamouring for buhari and they cast aspersions on GEJ and he made a statement" you guys will remember me" Now that word have being fulfilled, most Nigerians would have not mind to be in GEJ era than in this administration that brings poverty and penury to Nigeria people.
In my opinion, similar incident have just happened in USA, if truly majority voted for joe biden I wish them luck.
Things I believe joe biden would do(my opinion) 1)impose a lock down on USA and the other part of the world including Nigeria would follow suit 2)impose a law for force vaccination which I believe would be world wide,call me conspiracy theorist for all u care but the hand writing are on the wall.It didn't take us a year to see the negative change buhari administration brought,for those buhari supporters please mention one good thing he has done and stop being tribalisticI can tell u many things that changed for the worse
1) Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world in his tenure(Google it before u argue blindly)
2)rice which I bought 8500 in 2015 is currently being sold for 30k- 35k(7x the amount during GEJ)
3) fuel sold for 85 naira but now currently 170 naira(more than 2 times the price in 2015)
4)Naira to dollar value is nothing to write home about.
Time will tell,please watch USA economy from now on, Americans would just like Nigerians wish that they have a Donald Trump then??I will come back to remind alot of people about this.
People don't always learn from history that is while we keep making same mistakes all the time.Youth please wake up look at the Nigerian president's in the 1970s to 1990s ,they were in their 30s and up until now they are still in power.
Let's stop playing the tribal cards because that won't help us at all.The Lekki killings shouldn't go in vain or else posterity will remember us as cowards in our generation.If we can't stop playing the tribal cards then Nigeria should split let all the regions do their own things,it is becoming exhausting.

Mind u I supported Buhari in 2015 despite being a southerner because then I believed he would bring positive change to Nigeria but sadly I was wrong.It is time for the youths to rise up to occasion and start demanding leadership,these elder statemen should retire and serve advisory role to we youth,rather the youths prefer to be use as a tribalistic tool in the hands of these politicians who continue to have a fill day and smile to the bank at our expense.
WAKE UP NIGERIAN YOUTH STOP THE TRIBAL CARDS AND OPEN YOUR EYES TO REALITY.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by Mac2016(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2020
Palmerbarry:
Congrats to him

But Trump will never be forgotten

#TeamTrump
I like your spirit. If we have many of you in Nigeria, things would be great!

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by Mac2016(m): 6:49am On Nov 14, 2020
passionate87:
I remember in 2015 when everyone...
Desperation doesn't make humans care about how good the alternative is. They would just be willing to remove the incumbent. We move sha...

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by infini771: 6:53am On Nov 14, 2020
Whoever wins is not good for the world.
Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by kingxsamz(m): 6:57am On Nov 14, 2020
Marine25:

What new world order?
Stop all this Christian Hypocrisy and face reality. Even if it's the new world order, are you trying to escape it?
The prophecy at a point in time must be fulfilled whether we like it or not. Instead of being scared of all this, why not Just make your life right with God?

The joke flew over your head.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:58am On Nov 14, 2020
flemsy15:
Are they still counting
It's almost over. 4.9 million more votes.
Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by Fatfab(m): 6:59am On Nov 14, 2020
Joe biden the record breaker
Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by abbey621(m): 7:02am On Nov 14, 2020
jaxxy:
Via mail votes yeah right! This is also the longest us elections in history or modern times. I’m literally yawning, I can’t believe they are still counting these ballots. Are u kidding me grin

Bush vs Gore year 2000, 36 days. US Elections often drag on for at least a month or two due to electoral college ratification process, the deadline for all challenges and recertification is January about 2 weeks before inauguration.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by RomanianNinja: 7:12am On Nov 14, 2020
kweensheba:
Babe is that you
Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by lexy2014: 7:13am On Nov 14, 2020
markidoo:

Absolutely right
Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by juman(m): 7:13am On Nov 14, 2020
Common sense won.
I love ordinary american people.
Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by juman(m): 7:14am On Nov 14, 2020
The minorities voted en masse in that election.
Blacks people tilted that state to joe biden democrat.

May God help joe biden.
America is currently broken country.
Corona is causing devastation there.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by Kaiser20: 7:16am On Nov 14, 2020
The electoral commission should please have mercy on Trump and stop the counting the more they count the more votes for Biden American people don show trump pepper, any potential dictators will think twice.
Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by MartinsD12(m): 7:17am On Nov 14, 2020
ryloy:
Now at 306 Electoral College

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/11/13/politics/joe-biden-wins-georgia/index.html
This USA presidential election is confusing and complicating, I thought they said Biden won, who announced the winner when votes are still coming in from some states, well its not yet over until its over.
Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by hotseat: 7:19am On Nov 14, 2020
I guess if Trump would still concede defeat.

He is being egged on by his vaunting ego and some diehard Republicans. They seem obviously blind to the writing on the wall.

Many critics are of the view that Trump's continued refusal to accept defeat may inflict an indelible damage on his future political career in the long run.

However, what is certain is that come January 20th, 2021 his tenure would elapse and may be disgraced out of office.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: IT'S TIME TO THROW IN THE TOWEL!

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by CORRECTMAN78(m): 7:19am On Nov 14, 2020
cathodekazim:
Obaseki get strong anointing for head.

He is the only governor that escaped losing despite being supported by the ipob miscreants. Anybody these guys give thr support to is bound to fail

Eyitayo failed
Fayose failed
Kashamu failed
Agbaje failed
Ihakim failed
Atiku failed
Adeleke of Osun failed

They extended their support to Trump,

Baba still failed

Children of hate

Sons and daughters of perdition

iPod have never supported an incompetent candidate. We critical access the two opponents and go for the most qualified for the job.

But what does the Zonebeesss and those blood sucking demons from the north do? You bring in bias and sentiment in your choice to punish others and it eventually hitting you harder.

A litter of fuel is now N170 courtesy of the dead man you voted to Ask Rock.

You have all turned to Agbero in Lagos. Hunger and frustration, resultants of your wrong choice has pushed you all to begging and unleashing all manner of terror on the society.

Useless tribe from the waste!

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by authority2006(m): 7:28am On Nov 14, 2020
olanshi:

My guy Trump, please concede defeat. He’s just lucky he was not impeached during his tenure, Americans actually waited for this day. Trump is at the verge of dividing America and Americans as a whole.

I wonder want will be let of him after he left the office probably go to jail.

Have listened to John McCain (RIP) message when he conceded defeat to Barrack Obama, that speech is everything to unify Americans.

Someday we will get there in Nigeria where we will put our political differences aside to achieve a common goal of bringing the great Nigeria country to the top. Nigeria will be great again.

But this clown has successfully sent America 200 years back.
Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by DonTattaglia: 7:30am On Nov 14, 2020
abduljabbar4:
Once Ipob supports you on anything, you are definitely on the wrong side, and you will fail.

They must have been cursed by very powerful forces

As cursed as ur father who died in abject poverty..

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by ajebuter(f): 7:33am On Nov 14, 2020
Chai...Donatus don suffer grin

Anyway, uncle Josaya Bidemi is the next POTUS grin

Meanwhile Mr Donatus can win in State of Denial grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by OwenJesse27(m): 7:35am On Nov 14, 2020
kweensheba:

marry me baby...
Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 14, 2020
abduljabbar4:
Once Ipob supports you on anything, you are definitely on the wrong side, and you will fail.

They must have been cursed by very powerful forces
Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by masterP042(m): 7:36am On Nov 14, 2020
Marine25:

What new world order?
Stop all this Christian Hypocrisy and face reality. Even if it's the new world order, are you trying to escape it?
The prophecy at a point in time must be fulfilled whether we like it or not. Instead of being scared of all this, why not Just make your life right with God?
That was sarcasm bro
Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by Onlinesmart: 7:36am On Nov 14, 2020
grin grin
cathodekazim:
Obaseki get strong anointing for head.

He is the only governor that escaped losing despite being supported by the ipob miscreants. Anybody these guys give thr support to is bound to fail

Eyitayo failed
Fayose failed
Kashamu failed
Agbaje failed
Ihakim failed
Atiku failed
Adeleke of Osun failed

They extended their support to Trump,

Baba still failed

Children of hate

Sons and daughters of perdition
Re: Joe Biden Becomes The First Democrat In 28 Years To Win Georgia by jaxxy(m): 7:39am On Nov 14, 2020
abbey621:

Bush vs Gore year 2000, 36 days. US Elections often drag on for at least a month or two due to electoral college ratification process, the deadline for all challenges and recertification is January about 2 weeks before inauguration.

I know bt That was a legal despite and recounting, this is still the original and 1st counting Like wtf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isa Muazu Deported From Britain With A Private-Jet / Kenyan Lady Threatens A Native Doctor Who Failed To Get Her A Husband In 2016 / IDF Soldier Escapes Death By Miracle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.