Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

3 Signs That He Is After Your Body - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body (45650 Views)

Once A Fine Girl Shows These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot! No Waste Time. / Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Macrofrancis(m): 5:02am On Nov 14, 2020
Are you confused about if what you are getting is true love or is he just after your body?

Women are beautiful and trust me, their physical appearance is the first feature that attracts an admirer. But what if this admirer is just interested in this outer look and doesn't care about other features, read to find out.

1. His best topic when talking with you is 'your body'
To a large extent, this is the most noticeable sign that he is only interested in your body, but people ignore this. When all he talks about is your enticing shape, how big your boobs and booty are, watch out, he is after your body.

2. He touches you inordinately
If you man is the kind of man that touches your private parts carelessly for fun, sometimes even in public, it is a sign of no respect for those parts (your body) and it sure shows he is after your body.

3. He never talks of marriage.
Has he ever spoken of marriage to you or does wave off any topic relating to marriage?
A guy who desires more than your sexual gifts show a mild intention of making your relationship lead to somewhere lasting. It doesn't matter what number marriage is on his to-do list.
He will always chip in talks of marriage if he wants the relationship to lead somewhere.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by MickzyDonald: 6:15am On Nov 14, 2020
What if im always admiring her body, not everyone's after sex, sometimes we look at Gods work and we love to see them always grin

263 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Macrofrancis(m): 6:20am On Nov 14, 2020
MickzyDonald:
What if im always admiring her body, not everyone's after sex, sometimes we look at Gods workand we love to see them always grin

Does it mean you should be fixated on her physique??

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by illicit(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2020
I don't keep my hands off my woman.... when I do, she complains....

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by grim33(m): 6:45am On Nov 14, 2020
Should I be after your soul ni.
Regardless of what anyone says.
Physical attraction is all a guy sees 1st .
Any other thing like good character, intelligence etc are just plus.

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Macrofrancis(m): 7:05am On Nov 14, 2020
grim33:

Exactly my point.

There should be other things you should be interested in, not just her body alone.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Ayo2004: 7:20am On Nov 14, 2020
Which man no dey like better thing? grin

7 Likes

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by 2dice01: 7:25am On Nov 14, 2020
And who tell you she is not after his body and his Pocket cheesy

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by 2dice01: 7:31am On Nov 14, 2020
grim33:
Good Character and Intelligence are among the few attribute that will keep your relationship

When you make Banging Body and cute face the main stuff
You will suffer 600years

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by doggedfighter(f): 7:39am On Nov 14, 2020
All these kinds of over thinking where ladies think he's after sex and guys think she's after money prevent people from enjoying their relationships with open minds.

If you like someone and they tick some of your boxes give them the benefit of the doubt and hope for the best.

His talking about his woman's body maybe his own way of appreciating his woman and she may be enjoying the talks

His touching and flirting in public may even be the spark and spice of a particular relationship.

He doesn't talk about marriage? Must he talk about marriage?? Sometimes it's about comfort and companionship

Let's stop making relationships too hard.

Relax ,enjoy and explore with whoever you are comfortable with. !! grin grin grin grin

You only live ONCE !!

156 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by talk2hb1(m): 7:41am On Nov 14, 2020
2dice01:
And who tell you she is not after his body and his Pocket cheesy

Marlians Sighted cheesy

5 Likes

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Macrofrancis(m): 7:46am On Nov 14, 2020
See them oooh!!

Like it or not, your interest in a woman shouldn't be centered on her physical beauty, you also need to love, and appreciate other features of hers.
There are reasons for that.

"E get y"

5 Likes

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by grim33(m): 8:46am On Nov 14, 2020
I don’t understand what you’re saying o. To the exception of the blind. Physical attractiveness is what you 1st see . Anything else comes after.

You will suffer for 600years ? Guy upgrade.

Looks plays a massive role in our world today more than ever.
How big The beauty industry (including plastic surgery etc ) is states that fact.

Have you met mercy Lamborghini?
All she have is a banging body and a cute face I don’t think she suffering at all.

Good looking people should not be crucify just because they look good.
There is a reason why 99% of people on tv look good it’s because they are attractive period.
2dice01:
Good Character and Intelligence are among the few attribute that will keep your relationship

When you make Banging Body and cute face the main stuff
You will suffer 600years

8 Likes

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by SpicyMimi(f): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2020
Ladies, don’t let him touch you and stay away from pre-marital sex and do not compromise for whatever reason angry
God first, otherwise you’d constantly be used!

Look at many of them searching for virgins after deflowering other girls.

Final clearance sales : Good quality T-shirts available, few polos , socks, jeans, long sleeves shirts, boxers, 3 in 1 White T-shirts etc all available at low prices. Stock is limited and this is the last clearance sales.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Share)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by oluwatosink: 10:24am On Nov 14, 2020
Three things men would look after in a woman.
1) 50% of men are after the body and beauty.
2) 30% of men are after the good behaviours and sense of humor.
3) 20% of men are after the brains and independent women that can care for herself and for the family.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by iamyemiakins(m): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2020
Macrofrancis:
[s]3. He never talks of marriage.
Has he ever spoken of marriage to you or does wave off any topic relating to marriage?
A guy who desires more than your sexual gifts show a mild intention of making your relationship lead to somewhere lasting. It doesn't matter what number marriage is on his to-do list.
He will always chip in talks of marriage if he wants the relationship to lead somewhere.
[/s]

Must you people always be so quick to involve marriage in matters like this undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by englishmart(m): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2020
The reality is that most girls have nothing significant to offer.

8 Likes

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by kollinz1234(m): 10:24am On Nov 14, 2020
What is annoying me about this post is that it is a man that is posting it, a man that has probably fired over 10 different galz this year alone.

He might just be telling us his one story who knows angry

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by ILoveDemMANNA: 10:24am On Nov 14, 2020
No be some guys fault now.
When be say,
Ordinary malt and #200 Suya, she don post
"Emeka made my day'....
Nonsense!

13 Likes

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by merbenko: 10:25am On Nov 14, 2020
Her body first before anything

1 Like

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 14, 2020
Yimu

You remove 1 and 2, you are not romantic coz their best topic is you complimenting them every sec...

You make mention of 3, you are rushing them, u no care about their career...

Abeg, women problem no be here, if u like give 3billion sign, turn sign post join sef, u no fit understand them..

Dem no understand themself as dem dey, who u come be o...

7 Likes

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 14, 2020
Well said and apt

My signature doesn't bite now, why not see it already, cheers wink
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by sigiyaya(m): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2020
Op how do i now know when she is after my money

2 Likes

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Whiteshield: 10:25am On Nov 14, 2020
They still won't hear word, provided he spends money on them.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Nobody: 10:26am On Nov 14, 2020
Lol.... grin

Another one is Deep intense stares... grin sometimes I wonder what goes on in their minds.
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by bestman09(m): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2020
grin

Most ladies are after men's pockets too!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Beehshorp(m): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2020
What should we now be after if not the body? Her mental health?

13 Likes

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Hotzone(m): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2020
Yo body!!!?!

I love a lady who is loyal, intelligent and financially stable before her body

If she got all the above then she gat my love and respect

4 Likes

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Adedotguy: 10:26am On Nov 14, 2020
angry
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Shortyy(f): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2020
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Get Together Party'03 / Photo Of Bride And Her 10 Bridemaids In Wrap Dress Without Shoe / Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.