Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,843 members, 7,806,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

3 Signs That He Is After Your Body - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body (45647 Views)

Once A Fine Girl Shows These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot! No Waste Time. / Once You Notice A Girl Showing These 3 Signs – Just Shoot Your Shot / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2020
Nonsense. I never did all these but she still thinks I want to fvck her angry
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by nwachukwu9(m): 10:46am On Nov 14, 2020
doggedfighter:
All these kinds of over thinking where ladies think he's after sex and guys think she's after money prevent people from enjoying their relationships with open minds.

If you like someone and they tick some of your boxes give them the benefit of the doubt and hope for the best.
one of the best post I have read since on Nairaland. True love doesn't have time for all this nonsense. If I truly love you I would not take advantage of you and if my lady truly love me she would not be after money all the time. The truth is that satan does not love genuine love, so he brings all sorts of rules. I must confess to you that true love is like a cow passing through the head of a needle. It is hard to find but it is not impossible. If you have found one hold to what you have tightly and praise God for giving you such grace. Many in your shoes are in toxic relationship, The need ubunja theories to liberate them from their toxic partner. God bless you Ma
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Bakin3(m): 10:46am On Nov 14, 2020
Okay.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway)

The advantages of Bio Digester toilet are as follows:
No Dislodging( removal) of Human Waste
It's eco-friendly
No foul smell
Needs only a small space
Suitable for any soil condition
No contamination of groundwater etc
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Sixfeetbelle: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2020
oluwatosink:
Three things men would look after in a woman.
1) 80% of men are after the body and beauty.
2) 15% of men are after the good behaviours and sense of humor.
3) 5% of men are after the brains and independent woman that care for herself and for the family.

This is the only acceptable statistics that explains what men want from women. Everything else asides this is hogwash
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:47am On Nov 14, 2020
moralistic:
...this is how the so called relationship experts and motivational speakers mislead the young ones.... talk for yourself... don't talk for others
....And he/she is not aware that a guy can also use marriage talks to deceive a lady.

I have seen it happen. The said guy wanted her body so much that he even took some elderly men and women he hired to go see the girl's parents.

After the whole drama,the girl gave in her all while the guy has other plans.

He ditched her after all.

Relationships should be a thing of open mind.

Bleep him if you want to and gift her if you feel like.

Nobody can determine how a relationship should go abeg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by tamdun: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2020
Aren't you after his money or do you have something else to offer him?
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 14, 2020
Make my babe no see this yeye post
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by DaBillionnaire: 10:53am On Nov 14, 2020
SpicyMimi:
Ladies, don’t let him touch you and stay away from pre-marital sex and do not compromise for whatever reason angry
God first, otherwise you’d constantly be used!

Look at many of them searching for virgins after deflowering other girls.

Final clearance sales : Good quality T-shirts available, few polos , socks, jeans, long sleeves shirts, boxers, 3 in 1 White T-shirts etc all available at low prices. Stock is limited and this is the last clearance sales.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Share)

Well said, sincere words!

1 Like

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by nauto: 10:54am On Nov 14, 2020
Girls likes guys that are after their body but the guy must have cash for body maintenance
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Angelfrost(m): 10:56am On Nov 14, 2020
Op, your first two points are quite apt, especially the second one... However, your third point is quite off the mark.

Keeping marriage out of an intending relationship doesn't necessarily mean a sole intention for a physical relationship. Get it right please.
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Oceanfield: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2020
Macrofrancis:
Are you confused about if what you are getting is true love or is he just after your body?

Women are beautiful and trust me, their physical appearance is the first feature that attracts an admirer. But what if this admirer is just interested in this outer look and doesn't care about other features, read to find out.

1. His best topic when talking with you is 'your body'
To a large extent, this is the most noticeable sign that he is only interested in your body, but people ignore this. When all he talks about is your enticing shape, how big your boobs and booty are, watch out, he is after your body.

2. He touches you inordinately
If you man is the kind of man that touches your private parts carelessly for fun, sometimes even in public, it is a sign of no respect for those parts (your body) and it sure shows he is after your body.

3. He never talks of marriage.
Has he ever spoken of marriage to you or does wave off any topic relating to marriage?
A guy who desires more than your sexual gifts show a mild intention of making your relationship lead to somewhere lasting. It doesn't matter what number marriage is on his to-do list.
He will always chip in talks of marriage if he wants the relationship to lead somewhere.
What about signs that she is after your pocket?
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by victorazyvictor(m): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2020
SpicyMimi:
Ladies, don’t let him touch you and stay away from pre-marital sex and do not compromise for whatever reason angry
God first, otherwise you’d constantly be used!

Look at many of them searching for virgins after deflowering other girls.

Final clearance sales : Good quality T-shirts available, few polos , socks, jeans, long sleeves shirts, boxers, 3 in 1 White T-shirts etc all available at low prices. Stock is limited and this is the last clearance sales.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Share)

Are you married? if you lie make water carry u!
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 14, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
No be some guys fault now.
When be say,
Ordinary malt and #200 Suya, she don post
"Emeka made my day'....
Nonsense!
you and your trash can talk all the time ...was that what they bought your sister and she spread her legs open??
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Chris2863(m): 11:01am On Nov 14, 2020
Sorry to say but this thread makes no sense to me. I expected something different, even pastors admire ladies physique and every lady likes it when you compliment her beauty
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Angelfrost(m): 11:03am On Nov 14, 2020
grim33:
I don’t understand what you’re saying o. To the exception of the blind. Physical attractiveness is what you 1st see . Anything else comes after.

You will suffer for 600years ? Guy upgrade.

Looks plays a massive role in our world today more than ever.
How big The beauty industry (including plastic surgery etc ) is states that fact.

Have you met mercy Lamborghini?
All she have is a banging body and a cute face I don’t think she suffering at all.

Good looking people should not be crucify just because they look good.
There is a reason why 99% of people on tv look good it’s because they are attractive period.

Calm down and stop wasting words pointlessly... Read again.

He is talking about what sustains a relationship; any relationship... Attractiveness is important, but pales terribly when it comes to relationship goals!

Any relationship built on a foundation of physical attractiveness or attraction will suffer badly along the way, and even lead to disaster! That's what he is on about.

Who is crucifying anyone??! How can a lady, a normal human being boast solely of mere physical attractiveness??! That's beyond pathetic.
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Oceanfield: 11:06am On Nov 14, 2020
Palema007:
Lol.... grin

Another one is Deep intense stares... grin sometimes I wonder what goes on in their minds.

They are thinking of how to devour you. angry
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by lascos912(m): 11:07am On Nov 14, 2020
this opera news people ehn
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Angelfrost(m): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2020
oluwatosink:
Three things men would look after in a woman.
1) 50% of men are after the body and beauty.
2) 30% of men are after the good behaviours and sense of humor.
3) 20% of men are after the brains and independent women that care for herself and for the family.

1. Every man (I mean EVERY) is interested in varying levels of physical attractiveness (Body and Beauty).

2. Every man is after varying levels and/or degrees of good behavior, and sense of humor.

3. Every man loves, respects (grudgingly, secretly or openly) and is after women with varying degrees of maturity, intelligence, independence, self sufficiency, and character.

Thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by ekestic1976(f): 11:10am On Nov 14, 2020
Macrofrancis:

Does it mean you should be fixated on her physique??

And where's that written as offence in the Constitution or as sin the Ten Commandments?
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Quaddafi29: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2020
How many ladies do you think care if its their bodies he cares for? Money is most of their care and they have only one thing to exchange for it. Hard truth but still true.
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by omoadeleye(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2020
That's so me cheesy
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Angelfrost(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....And what will I be doing with a lady if I don't want sleep her? Is she my mother or my sister?.
Stop this hypocrisy abeg.

Good thing you mentioned your sister... So, I take it you don't see anything wrong in other guys having the same attitude towards her! Issokay!!! Wehdone.

I believe your father was more mature and intelligent than this.
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:16am On Nov 14, 2020
Forget matter
Na banging things
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by grim33(m): 11:20am On Nov 14, 2020
Stop wasting your time bobo . Weda it’s pathetic or not it’s what works.
Angelfrost:

Calm down and stop wasting words pointlessly... Read again.

He is talking about what sustains a relationship; any relationship... Attractiveness is important, but pales terribly when it comes to relationship goals!

Any relationship built on a foundation of physical attractiveness or attraction will suffer badly along the way, and even lead to disaster! That's what he is on about.

Who is crucifying anyone??! How can a lady, a normal human being boast solely of mere physical attractiveness??! That's beyond pathetic.
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:21am On Nov 14, 2020
Angelfrost:

Good thing you mentioned your sister... So, I take it you don't see anything wrong in other guys having the same attitude towards her! Issokay!!! Wehdone.

I believe your father was more mature and intelligent than this.
...Stop being a hypocrite here.

Almost all the guys even your pastor or imam have only one thing in mind towards a lady they are attracted to. And that is sex.
Have you asked yourself why the first question a lady ask you once she noticed you like her is always,''WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?
Yes my sister is also a lady and something is really wrong with her if guys don't get attracted to her sexually.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by dalass(f): 11:23am On Nov 14, 2020
MickzyDonald:
What if im always admiring her body, not everyone's after sex, sometimes we look at Gods workand we love to see them always grin

grin grin grin
Committing lookery upandan!!! Chai!!
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....And he/she is not aware that a guy can also use marriage talks to deceive a lady.

I have seen it happen. The said guy wanted her body so much that he even took some elderly men and women he hired to go see the girl's parents.

After the whole drama,the girl gave in her all while the guy has other plans.

He ditched her after all.

Relationships should be a thing of open mind.

Bleep him if you want to and gift her if you feel like.

Nobody can determine how a relationship should go abeg.

bleeping is enjoyed by both parties... don't make it look like women are doing men favour anytime they fucck.... and must a man buy a gift before or after sexx ? who says the woman cannot buy gift ....afterall, sexx is overrated
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Kingnutts(m): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2020
who be the mumu weh push this nonsense go fp?
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by 2dice01: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2020
grim33:
I don’t understand what you’re saying o. To the exception of the blind. Physical attractiveness is what you 1st see . Anything else comes after.

You will suffer for 600years ? Guy upgrade.

Looks plays a massive role in our world today more than ever.
How big The beauty industry (including plastic surgery etc ) is states that fact.

Have you met mercy Lamborghini?
All she have is a banging body and a cute face I don’t think she suffering at all.

Good looking people should not be crucify just because they look good.
There is a reason why 99% of people on tv look good it’s because they are attractive period.
Women with beauty and no brains, it is your private parts will suffer the most
That should be Robert mugabe quote

Am not disputing that isn't what you see first
But physical beauty can't/won't keep a man
She will end up being side chicks and any dumb guy that marries for her beauty cheesy (Doom for life)
Even his offspring wont be spared

Most ladies do surgery
wear makeup also Bleach
use better camera
They dont be fooled bro
The 9/10 sexy girl you see is actually 6/10 after she washes all the Halloween she put on at night

Which will marry?
¹
5/10 Pretty
7/10 character
7/10 intelligent

²
9/10 Pretty
5/10 character
5/10/intelligent

After like 10yrs together
All those fine faces and Big ass cant keep the relationship
With are Bad character the Husband might die untimely

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by JastSiryin(m): 11:28am On Nov 14, 2020
doggedfighter:
All these kinds of over thinking where ladies think he's after sex and guys think she's after money prevent people from enjoying their relationships with open minds.

If you like someone and they tick some of your boxes give them the benefit of the doubt and hope for the best.
You have so much sense I'm almost envious. Everybody now seems to enter relationships with pre-conceived notions. It's really counter productive
Re: 3 Signs That He Is After Your Body by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2020
Dear Ladies Do not be deceived if all men were to be truthful and honest it’s only your bodies we want 90% of the time unless we see you are adding value to our lives. No man wants a woman without first wanting her body.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ijaw Bride Moody On Their Wedding Day Despite The Rain Of Money On Her (video) / Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend / Photo Of Bride And Her 10 Bridemaids In Wrap Dress Without Shoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.