Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

How Do I Return A Missing But Found Phone? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Return A Missing But Found Phone? (437 Views)

My Husband Inspects My Private Part Anytime I Return From Work / How Can We Find A Missing Young Girl Of Age 16? / Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Return A Missing But Found Phone? by ewa20buredi100: 7:15am On Nov 14, 2020
As at the point the phone was found, it had low battery.
When the battery was charged and powered on, the phone has pattern lock. And also the Sim has password lock, that was when i inserted the Sim into another phone.
Re: How Do I Return A Missing But Found Phone? by Skmoda360(m): 7:18am On Nov 14, 2020
Call the first number on the dialled calls and ask for how to get the actual owner....or look for the close relatives on the phone contact and call...simple, lobatan.
Re: How Do I Return A Missing But Found Phone? by yanabasee(m): 7:27am On Nov 14, 2020
OP.....God will bless you if the phone is carefully returned...

You can write down the location where this phone was discovered and the brand.....Being on lock.... anybody who gets the password to the phone will only be the person you'll return the phone to..
Re: How Do I Return A Missing But Found Phone? by Davash222(m): 7:28am On Nov 14, 2020
The first two that commented obviously don’t understand how android phones work.

The Phone has pattern lock, and the SIM card has password lock, means the phone can be on but the SIM card can not be active until you unlock the SIM card and pattern lock.

The SIM card lock will make it hard for the owner to contact you, as you can’t even insert the SIM card in another phone.

I’ll advice you give a description of the phone and the location found, if actually you want to return the phone.
Re: How Do I Return A Missing But Found Phone? by Cutehector(m): 7:29am On Nov 14, 2020
First go to the police and make a police report that you found a missing phone to safeguard yourself because Your good can turn to evil
Re: How Do I Return A Missing But Found Phone? by majamajic(m): 7:36am On Nov 14, 2020
Skmoda360:
Call the first number on the dialled calls and ask for how to get the actual owner....or look for the close relatives on the phone contact and call...simple, lobatan.

Which one come first ? Lock pattern or call log ? U have to unlock the phone before u talk about calling anyone on call log

The best thing to do is keeping charging the phone till the owner call

Tell people around u about the phone, in case of incasecity !
Re: How Do I Return A Missing But Found Phone? by Davash222(m): 7:40am On Nov 14, 2020
majamajic:

Which one come first ? Lock pattern or call log ? U have to unlock the phone before u talk about calling anyone on call log

The phone’s battery is down already, there’s nothing else to do. The owner can’t call again.
Re: How Do I Return A Missing But Found Phone? by Skmoda360(m): 7:50am On Nov 14, 2020
majamajic:

Lock pattern now......but in case if the person did not put lock patterns then use my steps.......Ah!!! I just reread everything now......he should jejely go and submit the phone to the police. undecided
Re: How Do I Return A Missing But Found Phone? by Skmoda360(m): 7:57am On Nov 14, 2020
Davash222:
The first two that commented obviously don’t understand how android phones work.

The Phone has pattern lock, and the SIM card has password lock, means the phone can be on but the SIM card can not be active until you unlock the SIM card and pattern lock.

The SIM card lock will make it hard for the owner to contact you, as you can’t even insert the SIM card in another phone.

I’ll advice you give a description of the phone and the location found, if actually you want to return the phone.
I only read the headlines, I didn't read the content of the message....now I can retract my message
Re: How Do I Return A Missing But Found Phone? by ewa20buredi100: 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
The phone is a TECNO POUVOIR 2 found at Queen Ede school Agbor park, Benin city.
Re: How Do I Return A Missing But Found Phone? by Octopusssy(f): 3:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
ewa20buredi100:
The phone is a TECNO POUVOIR 2 found at Queen Ede school Agbor park, Benin city.
Leave the phone on and wait till a call comes in

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Influencer Motara Loses Job After Mocking Girl Child Begger / With N1.5million You Get A Plot Of Land At Oba Anambra State / Who Needs A Housekeeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.