Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany (4762 Views)

Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers / Why We Raided Atiku's Sons' Apartment - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by SimplePlan34: 7:39am On Nov 14, 2020
This is getting real this is a global attack on America.

But why is mainstream media suppressing all this information is beyond me. Maybe the antichtist not as in religion but the new world order is been formed.

Well I don't care just curious why they all want him out. ND I pray that this new order should kick ppl like Adeboye in the butt all those pastors who have preached grace ND prosperity for long ur end is near.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYnf1r8mXXs

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by Jeromejnr(m): 7:41am On Nov 14, 2020
OP, two questions,

So you also watch Newsmax?

And your moniker, was it the Simple plan rock group that inspired it?

2 Likes

Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by psucc(m): 7:46am On Nov 14, 2020
Nigerian government will sanction all Americans, no matter how highly placed, that have hand in the US 2020 election debacle.

7 Likes

Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by tobechi74: 8:24am On Nov 14, 2020
If it is true, then it is also possible that Russia meddled in the list election that brought Trump to power

4 Likes

Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by Ddokie: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2020
Jeromejnr:
OP, two questions,

So you also watch Newsmax?

And your moniker, was it the Simple plan rock group that inspired it?

Apparently Newsmax is the only media outlet in America that seems to be dishing out unbiased info.

4 Likes

Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by ForestHill: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2020
Ddokie:

Apparently Newsmax is the only media outlet in America that seems to be dishing out unbiased info.
I was surprised how Fox News turned their back against Trump

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by YouAreFinished: 10:42am On Nov 14, 2020
See them,mumu Igbos grin

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by techmo(m): 10:45am On Nov 14, 2020
This is exactly why nobody considers this people to AsoRock or National Politics

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 14, 2020
Cool
Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by PAWG(m): 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
Una go tire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by stonemasonn: 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
techmo:
This is exactly why nobody considers this people to AsoRock or National Politics
They leave important issues at home to chase after conspiracy theories in the US. Is this a kind of copping mechanism or what

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by Golan007: 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ipob, let me break it to you.

Trump would not be in office in February 2021.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Golan007:
[s]Ipob, diet me bewak it to you.

Trump would not be in office in February 2021.[/s]

Who are you to choose leader for Americans?

The right wing will win. Trump is doing his 4+4.
Americans are not daft like Nigeria that will support the take of their country by jihadists from all over the Sahel regions.

Light shall win at the end but it won't be easy.

1 Like

Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by Golan007: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
FrMbaka:

Who are you to choose leader from Americans?

Americans are not daft like Nigeria that will support the take of their country by jihadists from all over the Sahel regions.

In English please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
Golan007:

In English please.

I can write in Muhammedian language too if you want.
Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by kingsvictor2: 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
fhc h
Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by Bigflamie(m): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
FrMbaka:

Who are you to choose leader for Americans?

I don't get it. Why the obsession with Trump overturning the obvious election loss? Is there any other thing attached to this Trump that I don't know or you guys just want to get busy for nothing.

Trump's nearly four years in office didn't eliminate terrorists in Nigeria, he didn't even get justice for innocent people killed in cold blood by Nigeria's jihadist military. Trump didn't even work against the persecution of Christians in Nigeria by the Muslim north.

What in God's name are you guys so fixated on Trump retaining his seat? Just let me see reasons why Trump should continue or is it the tough immigration policy that didn't favour the shit hole countries like he once said.

You guys should get a life and stop constituting nuisance online.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by jimmychang: 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bigflamie:

I don't get it. Why the obsession with Trump overturning the obvious election loss? Is there any other thing attached to this Trump that I don't know or you guys just want to get busy for nothing.

Trump's nearly four years in office didn't eliminate terrorists in Nigeria, he didn't even get justice for innocent people killed in cold blood by our jihadist military. Trump didn't even work against the persecution of Christians in Nigeria by the Muslim north.

What in God's name are you guys so fixated on Trump retaining his seat? Just let me see reasons why Trump should continue or is it the tough immigration policy that didn't favour the shit hole countries like he once said.

Is Trump your President?......Watin concern Trump and Nigeria cheesy grin.....He said Nigeria is a shithole abi na watin dey pain you ?
Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by IJOBA2: 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
FAKE NEWS
Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by Rugaria: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
psucc:
Nigerian government will sanction all Americans, no matter how highly placed, that have hand in the US 2020 election debacle.
Put all of them in no fly list too

1 Like

Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by Dedetwo(m): 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bigflamie:

Trump's nearly four years in office didn't eliminate terrorists in Nigeria, he didn't even get justice for innocent people killed in cold blood by Nigeria's jihadist military. Trump didn't even work against the persecution of Christians in Nigeria by the Muslim north.

You have written like a moronic African. What is obvious about an election where the dead mailed in their ballots and people double voted? The Supreme should invalidate all the mail-in ballots which have been the source of fraud. The verifiable in-person ballots should only count.
Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by Bigflamie(m): 6:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
Dedetwo:

You have written like a moronic African. What is obvious about an election where the dead mailed in their ballots and people double voted? The Supreme should invalidate all the mail-in ballots which have been the source of fraud. The verifiable in-person ballots should only count.

And you've written like a smart American.

Joe Biden is the president-elect and he's going to be inaugurated as one, so stop getting yourself worked up about Trump that has done nothing for the interest of the common man in Nigeria.

Americans knows how to get that racist and egocentric man out of white house and that's what they've done. The process and style they did it is none of your concern.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by SUPERPACK: 6:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
Dedetwo:

The rants of a shithole ant.
Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by Golan007: 6:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
34thirty4:
[s][/s]
your prostitute mother rule 1

Shatap.
Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by HOVER206: 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ddokie:

God bless you
Newsmax is the best
Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by MossadAgent: 7:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
SimplePlan34:
This is getting real this is a global attack on America.

But why is mainstream media suppressing all this information is beyond me. Maybe the antichtist not as in religion but the new world order is been formed.

Well I don't care just curious why they all want him out. ND I pray that this new order should kick ppl like Adeboye in the butt all those pastors who have preached grace ND prosperity for long ur end is near.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYnf1r8mXXs

Take the JQ pill and it will all become crystal clear.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chicago State University May Revoke Tinubu's Degree because of this... / The Hierarchy Of The Most Devoloped State In Nigeria___By Beaf. / “jonathan Bombed Abuja Oct 1st; Begged Me To Blame North,” Henry Okah Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.