Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany (4778 Views)

Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers / Why We Raided Atiku's Sons' Apartment - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by Dedetwo(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bigflamie:

And you've written like a smart American.

Joe Biden is the president-elect and he's going to be inaugurated as one, so stop getting yourself worked up about Trump that has done nothing for the interest of the common man in Nigeria.

Americans knows how to get that racist and egocentric man out of white house and that's what they've done. The process and style they did it is none of your concern.

Stop playing the hand of dumbass African. Media do not proclaim anybody president-elect. Do you know they still have to go through electoral college process where delegates may choose to cast their vote for another candidate? The court process and validation of ballots have not completed yet you shout about president-elect. US is not a dumbass country such as Nigeria.
Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by Dedetwo(m): 7:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
SUPERPACK:
The rants of a shithole ant .

I guess it takes one shithole ant to recognize another.
Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by lagdmark(m): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
FrMbaka:

Who are you to choose leader for Americans?

The right wing will win. Trump is doing his 4+4.
Americans are not daft like Nigeria that will support the take of their country by jihadists from all over the Sahel regions.

Light shall win at the end but it won't be easy.

Can't even make any meaning from that your trash.
Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by Fabkimzzy1: 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
Dedetwo:

Stop playing the hand of dumbass African. Media do not proclaim anybody president-elect. Do you know they still have to go through electoral college process where delegates may choose to cast their vote for another candidate? The court process and validation of ballots have not completed yet you shout about president-elect. US is not a dumbass country such as Nigeria.

But someone can claim to be a winner on Twitter?
Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bigflamie:

I don't get it. Why the obsession with Trump overturning the obvious election loss? Is there any other thing attached to this Trump that I don't know or you guys just want to get busy for nothing.

Trump's nearly four years in office didn't eliminate terrorists in Nigeria, he didn't even get justice for innocent people killed in cold blood by Nigeria's jihadist military. Trump didn't even work against the persecution of Christians in Nigeria by the Muslim north.

What in God's name are you guys so fixated on Trump retaining his seat? Just let me see reasons why Trump should continue or is it the tough immigration policy that didn't favour the shit hole countries like he once said.

You guys should get a life and stop constituting nuisance online.

You're daft if you don't know the big politice in the world right now unless you're a jihadist and pretending.

This election will determine how the world will be from now with 5G network, Americans won't risk their country at this time, they can go to war to defend it but las las the supreme Court will give it to Trump for peace to rain.

China will be cut out of world trade and this is the opportunity for sub sahara Africans to wake up but you keep deceiving yourselves.

Nigeria politically dominated by fulani will always be loyal to Turkey and China.
We were not part of the Ottoman Empire and we had no business with them.

We have no business with Core Northerners(Caliphate and Emirates)

US forces will definitely land in the Sahel.
We will be out of the jungle called Country.

We will align ourselves to where is good for us.
Trump won't surrender to jihadists, CCP and media who use subsahara Africans for politice(BLM)
He will give freedom to Southern Nigerians to librate Africa from China.

This election is beyond Trump and Joe.
As far as 5G is concern, Freedom is certain.
China won't rule the world and power will be shared.

2 Likes

Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
lagdmark:

Can't even make any meaning from that your trash.

If you do not understand then you skip
Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by uchennamani(m): 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
SimplePlan34:
This is getting real this is a global attack on America.

But why is mainstream media suppressing all this information is beyond me. Maybe the antichtist not as in religion but the new world order is been formed.

Well I don't care just curious why they all want him out. ND I pray that this new order should kick ppl like Adeboye in the butt all those pastors who have preached grace ND prosperity for long ur end is near.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYnf1r8mXXs
You are very stupid.
Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by Bigflamie(m): 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
FrMbaka:

You're daft if you don't know the big politice in the world right now unless you're a jihadist and pretending.

This election will determine how the world will be from now with 5G network, Americans won't risk their country at this time, they can go to war to defend it but las las the supreme Court will give it to Trump for peace to rain.

China will be cut out of world trade and this is the opportunity for sub sahara Africans to wake up but you keep deceiving yourselves.

Nigeria politically dominated by fulani will always be loyal to Turkey and China.
We were not part of the Ottoman Empire and we had no business with them.

We have no business with Core Northerners(Caliphate and Emirates)

US forces will definitely land in the Sahel.
We will be out of the jungle called Country.

We will align ourselves to where is good for us.
Trump won't surrender to jihadists, CCP and media who use subsahara Africans for politice(BLM)
He will give freedom to Southern Nigerians to librate Africa from China.

This election is beyond Trump and Joe.
As far as 5G is concern, Freedom is certain.
China won't rule the world and power will be shared.

Trash. You didn't make any sense. Just go through what you posted up there and see if you make any sense. SMH.
Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by SimplePlan34: 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
uchennamani:
You are very stupid.

Why do u say so cos of ur beloved Christianity.
Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
Just remembered someone said Trump has German roots.

1 Like

Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by boyjo: 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
SimplePlan34:
This is getting real this is a global attack on America.

But why is mainstream media suppressing all this information is beyond me. Maybe the antichtist not as in religion but the new world order is been formed.

Well I don't care just curious why they all want him out. ND I pray that this new order should kick ppl like Adeboye in the butt all those pastors who have preached grace ND prosperity for long ur end is near.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYnf1r8mXXs

Can you break it down, I did not get the message in your wrote up. Thanks.
Re: The US Army Has Raided And Sized Servers In Germany by SimplePlan34: 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
boyjo:

Can you break it down, I did not get the message in your wrote up. Thanks.

Doesn't. Matter anymore either way donny is a gunner

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Gradually Developing Partial Stroke. (photo) / Gov Soludo Awards construction of Flyover, More Roads in Anambra state / Abia To Construct 8,500 Housing Units For Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.