Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) (48817 Views)

Davido Walks Runway For Puma At New York Fashion Week / Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) / Paul Okoye Pictured Sitting On The Floor At Beat Fm To Promote New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) by StagethemTVee: 8:11am On Nov 14, 2020
Afrobeat singer Davido walked into an interview on Beat FM to surprise a fan who had won a competition as his number one fan. The fan was totally bewildered as he prostrated, hugged, shook and practically adored his favourite celebrity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyJT5qTVRU4

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) by Lordjiggs09(m): 8:16am On Nov 14, 2020
OBO, one of a kind.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) by yanabasee(m): 8:56am On Nov 14, 2020
No. 1 fan? so me now...I'm number what fan?

72 Likes

Re: Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) by dalass(f): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Na only him waka come?

grin[grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) by Englov(m): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ok

Davido my man.

10 Likes

Re: Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) by starbuck(f): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Too many hidden posts shocked shocked shocked

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
I tap into this blessing
One day my female celebrity crush will walk into my room unnanounced undecided

98 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) by joseph1832(m): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Dude is kinda generous. Lol

8 Likes

Re: Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) by bancoleh: 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Wow, Davido dey loyal and humble to his fans unlike other artistes
Video editor
Make cool photo animation tricks effect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi4hBsY8njI

12 Likes

Re: Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) by Omezif(m): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
If you work hard like davido does you would also make headline like him. No laziness in him that's why his making it in life like other successful Men.

20 Likes

Re: Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) by RaptObserver: 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hmm why the fan come dey do face like a woman about to cum? Abi him na gay?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) by Shellsploit: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
30billion gang...
God bless the works of our hands, Amen

How Nairaland feminist react after seeing Davido...

9 Likes

Re: Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) by Emmanue2020(m): 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
yanabasee:
No. 1 fan? so me now...I'm number what fan?
you still dey alphabet you never enter number.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) by Niyeal(m): 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
It is well
Re: Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
Do you want to learn these skills and make cool cash.
Then what are you waiting for my dear.
Join my whatsapp group where you will be impacted with the right and desired knowledge to get the necessary experience on how to go about your own production for personal use and for sell too.
See the pix and my signature below.

1 Like

Re: Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) by femi4: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
I get fans wey dey para gan
Re: Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) by XXLMANDIGO: 12:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
Davido and his good heart.. smiley

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj's Girlfriend Bonang Matheba Stuns In Sexy White Dress / Tekno Is Back With His Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork Dance Moves / Bolanle Ninalowo, Wife, Son And Daughter Step Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.