Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) (48815 Views)

Davido Walks Runway For Puma At New York Fashion Week / Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) / Paul Okoye Pictured Sitting On The Floor At Beat Fm To Promote New Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) by dstar01(m): 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
Davido's level of interaction with his fans is why I love him.

All you Need to Know about Nija Live:

Nija Live is an innovative platform created to empower Nigerians via a series of weekly competitions where prizes would be awarded to winners in several categories. The platform which is a first of its kind in Nigeria will usher in an array of opportunities for everyone eligible to win mouth-watering prizes ranging from the latest iPhones, Laptops, refrigerator, generator, foodstuff... The list is endless.
With offices based in the nation's capital Abuja, and in Port Harcourt Rivers State, Nija Live is poised to disrupt the way online competition is been hosted in Nigeria, with an array of creative options where registered users can easily participate, enquire, and win big every week!

What Nija Live is All About?

Nija Live is all about helping individuals become winners. The platform is dedicated to making an impact in all segments of society. We know people have needs, and sometimes the means are not there to make the needs become a reality. That's where Nija Live comes in. We help the individual fulfill their needs and have access to things they always dream to have.
Visit the official Nija Live website today to learn more about how you can benefit from this amazing platform >>> https://www.nija.live

Re: Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) by walad4yhu(m): 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
yanabasee:
No. 1 fan? so me now...I'm number what fan?

Na you know naw ��
Re: Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) by mrdipye(m): 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
OBO
Re: Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) by Jaxxcode: 5:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
Firstorderwizard:
I tap into this blessing
One day my female celebrity crush will walk into my room unnanounced undecided

I tap into yours too grin grin grin
Re: Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) by emoney09: 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) by Kriptune: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
OBO make hoodlum dey blush grin
Re: Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) by gowonmaharajah(m): 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
are these mods intentionally moving these meaningless topics to frontpage?
One more useless topic and I'll deactivate my account. I can't be wasting my time here.
Lol,
carry your wahala go.like you were ever needed here.mtcheeeeeew
Re: Davido Walks In To Surprise His Fan At Beat FM (Video) by SKINDOGGY: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
Amen shocked
Firstorderwizard:
I tap into this blessing
One day my female celebrity crush will walk into my room unnanounced undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Spotted With Zlatan Ibile (Photos) / D'banj's Girlfriend Bonang Matheba Stuns In Sexy White Dress / Don Jazzy's Brother, James Collins Celebrates His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.