Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others (40964 Views)

Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Moe, Tiwa Savage, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Brandonx(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2020
jplusnaira:

How much them pay you, for you to come out publicly to disgrace your family like this. angry
Are you normal? undecided
You lot are the reason they want to regulate social media.
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by pickatyou2: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2020
Nigeria dey on cruise I swear.

God punish luggard and his wh0re

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by faste: 10:14am On Nov 14, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:
The judiciary is now shameless
inconsequential court
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by lastempero: 10:14am On Nov 14, 2020
HeadShot:
undecided

Exactly my brother

They are the problems of this country

We should also beg sai barber to freeze their accounts... They might be the real sponsors of Boko Haram not those esteemed Alhajis caught in UAE...

I'm telling you by the time we are through with this investigation... And ruthlessly dealing with them... Fuel will fall back to 40 naira per liter as promised...

Healthcare will bounce back... And Aso clinic Will be attending to the masses free of charge

There will be zero potholes in all highways of the country.. I guarantee this

ASUU will call of their strike... And school fees will come down

Let me not even talk about the prices of foodstuffs... Chai !!!... Food will be everywhere
Nigerians will see food and run away... I swear

Young graduates will be rejecting jobs... I mean from SPDC.. list is endless

That's why my brother... we need this people investigated... They have been sabotaging sai Barber's good works all along...

But henceforth... We will not be COWED again cool

I dey para bro sorry, i want to start killing buhari supporters.
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Gabkosh: 10:15am On Nov 14, 2020
classicfrank4u:
Lol... Small ENDSARS protest see how FG dey fidget, they're now trying to scare people from calling for a protest again cheesy
They should get ready for more.
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Gabkosh: 10:16am On Nov 14, 2020
lastempero:

Bastard !!! Just earn 30k a month, i can pay you that on weekly bases only if you will get sense.
Do you know how to read and understand?
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by marv1: 10:18am On Nov 14, 2020
It's clearly obvious that this government is finished . This is dictatorship.
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by TheGift: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2020
sterlingD:
I hope this government knows what it is doing

It is very obvious.

This government does not even know the point of what they are trying to do.
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Gabkosh: 10:21am On Nov 14, 2020
Kazim88:

Or resume the looting so NFA like you can restart the looting of private shopping mall.

The first protest what did it achieved? It only expose the fact that 95% of Nigeria youth lack discipline, not focus and if given the opportunity will kill and rob themselves.
Keep quiet mumu slave.

Who called animal like you where humans are discussing.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by jaxxy(m): 10:22am On Nov 14, 2020
This country is a joke. This Apc government USA bigger joke. What are they probing?
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Nyanabo(m): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
MATTERS arising.
We need .ore light on the negative side of a peaceful protest we had before fake news carriers and d hoodlums took over.
and the list goes on and on and on.

STFU Clown.
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by moshoodn(m): 10:26am On Nov 14, 2020
HeadShot:
undecided

Exactly my brother

We should also beg sai barber to freeze their accounts... They might be the real sponsors of Boko Haram not those esteemed Alhajis caught in UAE...

I'm telling you by the time we are through with this investigation... And ruthlessly dealing with them... Fuel will fall back to 40 naira per liter as promised...

Healthcare will bounce back... And Aso clinic Will be attending to the masses free of charge

Let me not even talk about the prices of foodstuffs... Chai !!!... Food will be everywhere

That's why my brother... we need this people investigated... They have been sabotaging sai Barber's good works all along...

That really is a headshot!
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by charlibo1: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2020
Good one, pls tell the police that governor sanwo olu, kwara gov, enugu gov, osun gov, pastor adeboye, pastor adeboye's son, bishop oyedepo, etc all played a part in the protests. Pls add my name too. I want to sit with kings and queen.

Let us all b mad together. Shior
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by chaloskyx: 10:29am On Nov 14, 2020
PROBE MY ASS NIGERIAN POLICE AND JUDICIARY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SHY OF PROBING THE RICH AND INFLUENCIAN IN THE SOCIETY. AND WE ALL KNOW THEY GO AFTER HELPLESS AND POOR NIGERIANS TO SERVE AS SCAPE GOATS THEY WOULD NEVER GO FOR FALS AND DAVIDO
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by wink2015(m): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2020
What is the essense of this probe when the state government has set up an ongoing panel at various state level to look at the problems resulting from the endsars protest?

Will that not be a violation of the law? Will that not be a violation of the judicial panel work if the federal government continue to be looking for ways to punish southerners that participated in the endsars protest?

Federal government even went as far as blocking the bank account of the protesters.

NO COURT HAS ORDERED IN NIGERIA THE PROBING OF THE KILLER FULANI HERDSMEN.

Killers fulani herdsmen who have committed atrocity such murders, kidnappers

Many farmers in Nigeria have die due to the atrocity of the fulani herdsmen.

Buhari is sitting on the matter preventing justice.

WE CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE PRESIDENT ELECT OF THE UNITED STATES, JOE BIDEN COMING ON BOARD TO CORRECT THIS FULANI ETHNIC TYRANT CALLING HIMSELF PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

The international community needs to put pressure on the Nigeria government to sit up.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by RexTramadol1: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2020
MEGA4BILLION:
The judiciary is now shameless

Lol how? They should treat cases with sentiments?

The law is blind, it only makes its decisions with evidence proven beyond reasonable doubt.

If the mentioned people have a good lawyer, they will defeat the government hands down.
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Facor: 10:39am On Nov 14, 2020
Let them start,,we re waiting for them to start the proceedings....its obvious that the so called useless leaders wants this country to break.....the youths will nd can never be silent for them to do that nonsense...stop embezzling our money. We can't allow the old fools to enslave us again.
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Solace92: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2020
Stupid set of people at the helm of affairs. Within 2 weeks they were able to produce 50 names of EndSars Protesters and there account were freezed. But for many years the government couldn't produce names of those sponsoring Boko Haram, the stupid Government could grant amnesty to the repentant terrorist...

Who do we offend in this Country?

May God heal our land

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Yankee101: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2020
These people won't learn

If another protest happens again guess what will happen

Sweeping. So go gently on witch hunting
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Osyxcel(m): 10:41am On Nov 14, 2020
HeadShot:
undecided

Exactly my brother

One of the best sarcastic responses I've read on this forum.

Kudos!
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2020
Abeg when are we resuming the protest? NEXT LEVEL PROTEST
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Emmasnoop(m): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2020
[quote author=HeadShot post=96024603] undecided

Exactly my brother

That's why my brother... we need this people investigated... They have been sabotaging sai Barber's FOOLS EVERYWHERE
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Voiceofthestree: 10:43am On Nov 14, 2020
God will purnish that Judge
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by kraftysprouts: 10:44am On Nov 14, 2020
BigSarah:
I love the approach the PMB government is taking...Giving the South reasons to react forcefully so they rope in southern leaders trial them and jail them... PMB is the best motivation for the south, give him one more term!

Southern leaders still won't have sense

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Nyanabo(m): 10:48am On Nov 14, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Seun, Mynd44, Justwise, Dominique
and Lalasticlala, can i know why my comment on this thread was deleted without any reasons please? And this is not the first time this will be happening.

BMC are you really asking that question thats because they are dumb as F. Clown.
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by aspiring44: 10:48am On Nov 14, 2020
sapphiere:
God is watching.

In all Ds
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Didi2d(m): 10:49am On Nov 14, 2020
The names on that list can bring this country down, I think the FG are making a big mistake.
This guys got big time followers

A word is enough

But at this point, I thought the government should be doing everything possible for peace to reign. But the steps they are taken is kind of strange to me

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by SirBunky85(m): 10:51am On Nov 14, 2020
HeadShot:
undecided

Exactly my brother

nonsense cum senseless
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by joelsteron: 10:56am On Nov 14, 2020
Lifestone:

But this is intimidation.
This is sarcasm na. Calm down
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by joelsteron: 10:57am On Nov 14, 2020
SirBunky85:
nonsense cum senseless

The writer must be a twitter user.lol
We need to understand sarcasm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Abba Moro Arriving Court Today For Trial / Buhari To Igbo Leaders: 7 Northern States Produced Junior Ministers But / Goodluck Jonathan's House Burgled In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.