Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,549 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:47 PM

EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others (40930 Views)

Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Moe, Tiwa Savage, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Grace001: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2020
Useless country govern by cow brain abokis.
Yes arrest them, they are the problem of Nigeria

Infact they are the cause of increase in fuel price

Awon werey confused leaders
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by joelsteron: 10:59am On Nov 14, 2020
HeadShot:
undecided

Exactly my brother

They are the problems of this country

We should also beg sai barber to freeze their accounts... They might be the real sponsors of Boko Haram not those esteemed Alhajis caught in UAE...

I'm telling you by the time we are through with this investigation... And ruthlessly dealing with them... Fuel will fall back to 40 naira per liter as promised...

Healthcare will bounce back... And Aso clinic Will be attending to the masses free of charge

There will be zero potholes in all highways of the country.. I guarantee this

ASUU will call of their strike... And school fees will come down

Let me not even talk about the prices of foodstuffs... Chai !!!... Food will be everywhere
Nigerians will see food and run away... I swear

Young graduates will be rejecting jobs... I mean from SPDC.. list is endless

That's why my brother... we need this people investigated... They have been sabotaging sai Barber's good works all along...

But henceforth... We will not be COWED again cool

God bless you for writing what I can't ojarè. Open my freezer collect one freshyo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by owo288: 11:00am On Nov 14, 2020
Why my name is not included? We are all fighthing this till the end!
And we are also waiting for those Army too that fire on that lekki toll gate, International annesty waiting for that too

that lekki shoothing don travel no visa!
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Nchenches: 11:00am On Nov 14, 2020
Southern Nigeria is a neo-colony of northern Nigeria.
Enuf said.
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by omoonooni: 11:02am On Nov 14, 2020
God bless you with that sarcastic response.

quote author=HeadShot post=96024603] undecided

Exactly my brother

We should also beg sai barber to freeze their accounts... They might be the real sponsors of Boko Haram not those esteemed Alhajis caught in UAE...

I'm telling you by the time we are through with this investigation... And ruthlessly dealing with them... Fuel will fall back to 40 naira per liter as promised...

Healthcare will bounce back... And Aso clinic Will be attending to the masses free of charge

Let me not even talk about the prices of foodstuffs... Chai !!!... Food will be everywhere

That's why my brother... we need this people investigated... They have been sabotaging sai Barber's good works all along...

But henceforth... We will not be COWED again cool[/quote]
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Parrie(m): 11:02am On Nov 14, 2020
HeadShot:
undecided

Exactly my brother

I salute your sense of humor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Available247: 11:03am On Nov 14, 2020
HeadShot:
undecided

Exactly my brother

grin ;DHighest sarcasm of the year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by 6digitscomrade: 11:05am On Nov 14, 2020
BigSarah:
I love the approach the PMB government is taking...Giving the South reasons to react forcefully so they rope in southern leaders trial them and jail them... PMB is the best motivation for the south, give him one more term!
d next probe order will be for Donald trump for giving a constituted authority a nomenclature LIFELESS!
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Nchenches: 11:06am On Nov 14, 2020
baliyubla:
Watch as They are accused of Sponsoring Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, Bandits, Ipob, Corona Virus, Third World War, Treason and attempt to overthrow an elected government.

Bokohaaris Tyranical government is just predictable.

No be southern Nigeria’s politicians give opportunity to the tyrannical government?
If Yoruba and Igbo leaders say: you either restructure Nigeria politically today or we pull out from Nigeria, Buhari government must bend immediately.

Instead of doing that, Yoruba and Igbo politicians are competing against themselves over who will be appointed by Fulani to succeed Buhari as president of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Available247: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2020
How can you probe wizkid that bas been in london ever since the protest, abi na crime to protest on social media? Nigeria, look what you're turning yourself to
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by holluwizzy: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2020
Government needs money,

They will be arrested , granted bail( money into government account).

And that will be the last u will hear about this issue.

Best option for the government is to reduce the salary or lawmakers.

Nigeria is broke but yet run the most expensive government and corruption in the world.

sapphiere:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/14/end-sars-court-orders-police-to-probe-davido-wizkid-falz-fk-moe-tiwa-savage-45-others-full-list/
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:11am On Nov 14, 2020
Gbam
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Buksaylor: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2020
sapphiere:
God is watching.

Has a political party been registered for the youths....it needs to be done ASAP!
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by jaxxy(m): 11:12am On Nov 14, 2020
helinues:
Very good..

They need to answer some questions in order to help with the investigation.

Will they probe the thugs sent to disrupt the protests and attacks protesters and destroy their properties in Abuja and Lagos??

If u want to be sensible u must also act sensible. The probe shud be made public!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by prigoz(m): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2020
HeadShot:
undecided

Exactly my brother

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by cohug: 11:15am On Nov 14, 2020
They should justbprobe all the Nigerians. Mumu ppl.
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Nchenches: 11:16am On Nov 14, 2020
HeadShot:
undecided

Exactly my brother

But henceforth... We will not be COWED again 8)

In bold: who will not be COWED when all these movers and shakers of the masses are cowed by Buhari cabal?
Political leaders of these accused people are indifferent to their plights now.

Their political leaders are rather struggling over who among them shall be appointed by Buhari cabal as next president in 2023.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Shattuck(m): 11:26am On Nov 14, 2020
HeadShot:
undecided

Exactly my brother

and the innocent protesters who were murdered in lekki will come back to life, and Nigeria will be corruption free.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Golan007: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2020
owobokiri:
When this government was busy fixing pro government and quota system judges in sensitive positions, these are the intended results. When the Nigerian people allowed Buhari to get away with the sacking of the chief justice, that was when despotism was firmly institutionalized in this country!

Say it without crying.

grin
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Olisehinnocent: 11:28am On Nov 14, 2020
Exactly. Your brain complete die. Infact, you deserved an award from Boko haram
helinues:
Very good..

Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:29am On Nov 14, 2020
helinues:
Very good..

I WAS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR MY NAME !

chai MY NAME NO DEY WHY NA
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Onepeople: 11:29am On Nov 14, 2020
helinues:
Very good..

disregard this guy and his opinion, he is a terrorist sympathiser.
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by jeyselassie(m): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2020
[quote author=sapphiere post=96024361]

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/14/end-sars-court-orders-police-to-probe-davido-wizkid-falz-fk-moe-tiwa-savage-45-others-full-list/[/quotle] why not just probe the whole country because everyone was involved in it. Why are these people specially selected? Because they are popular or celebrities?
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by helinues: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

I WAS ACTUALLY LOOKING FOR MY NAME !

chai MY NAME NO DEY WHY NA

You could start another protest today if you really want to make the list... grin
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Techvillz(m): 11:32am On Nov 14, 2020
the people in power are just doing anyhow cos they feel they're above the law.. well,, remember that whatever a man does in his life stays in his generation up to 4 generations
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by Kazim88: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2020
jplusnaira:

That is why it is important for the government to put things in order as fast as possible.

Government have absolutely nothing to lose.

All they need to do is 4, at most 8. They loot enough, step aside and everyone forgets about their crimes and they are celebrated as hero past.

It is the common man, SMEs, farmers that end up losing.

Endsars protest, tell me one politician that was affected by the looting and vandalism
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by GEEBITE: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2020
Doing this at 37years of age makes it more disheartening.
helinues:
Very good..

Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by ejimatic: 11:43am On Nov 14, 2020
[quote author=sapphiere post=96024361]

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/14/end-sars-court-orders-police-to-probe-davido-wizkid-falz-fk-moe-tiwa-savage-45-others-full-list/[/quot.e] The second phase of Endsars protest will be caused NY the government..... indeed it will be too late to control it.
Re: EndSARS: Court Orders Police To Probe Davido, Wizkid, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Others by 36STATES: 11:43am On Nov 14, 2020
His lordship or worship??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

RMAFC Approves 114% Salary Increase For Tinubu, Shettima, Govs, Others / PDP Rally In Ibadan (pictures) / Half-Unclad Women Protest In Kaduna Against Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.