Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be (65892 Views)

Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London / Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) / Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by Davash222(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Or he is damn short.

Another pre-wedding photo, but NL relationship counsellors say people (MEN) are not marrying again.

HML to them. Such a beautiful bride...

Men are not marrying again remains a fact, poco.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by zeusdgrt(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
flyingpig:
She is damn tall
No he is damn short grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by mvem(m): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
flyingpig:
She is damn tall
Nah..He is actually short
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by pocohantas(f): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
Davash222:

Men are not marrying again remains a fact, poco.

Davash, calm your coconut head and let someone treat you right. You’ll be here saying men are not marrying, till you call your friend one day and he gives you that “I no sure say I fit come, madam wants me to take her to the market”.

Calm your coconut head, Davash!!!

5 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by Onliie(m): 2:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
duduade:
Short man we will be here waiting
waiting for what
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by Davash222(m): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Davash, calm that your coconut head and let someone treat you right. You’ll be here saying men are not marrying, till you call your friend on day and he gives you that “I no sure say I fit come, madam wants me to take her to the market”.

Calm your coconut head, Davash!!!
There's nothing a wife can do for me that a baby mama can not, even better. so, why enslaving myself?
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by DNA9(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
southsouthking:
Which kind suit be dis self?
Not fitted, trouser too long.

I doubt if you know much about dressing. You don't know jack about cooperate dressings. All u know is the malian nonsense, wearing your trousers on ur lap n opening the dirty yellow boxer for the public. With a six feet tall seakers
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by pocohantas(f): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
Davash222:

There's nothing a wife can do for me that a baby mama can not, even better. so, why enslaving myself?

If you want a babymama, fine. Just ensure she is on the same page with you- reduces the drama.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by Davash222(m): 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
pocohantas:

If you want a babymama, fine. Just ensure she is on the same page with you- reduces the drama.
How far with that vegetable girl on a low cut?
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by pocohantas(f): 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
Davash222:

How far with that vegetable girl on a low cut?

She is fine. Still selling vegetables. cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by Davash222(m): 2:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
pocohantas:

She is fine. Still selling vegetables. cheesy
Lol.
my utmost regards to her
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by Hassanmaye(m): 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
God when I'm tired abeg my girlfriend chidinma I hope you will marry me o.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by Toks2008(m): 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
Wahala be like keke napep for niggas wey no get fine wife...

*Yeh who stone me*
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by BIGGESThead6: 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
SandraJane:
Shared with Caption ...

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CHj_po8g71B/

IGBO PEOPLE and BLEACHING are like POLICE and #20. grin grin grin grin grin grin angry
E black when e small, but e don fair now grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by AFONJACOW(m): 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
Chairman it will end in tears is here

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by Aksnoopy: 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jesus isn't that Jennifer my crush??
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by Smartwave: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
*I believe Yoruba can take a queue from here!*

HOW "EZE NDIGBO RIVERS" DETHRONED HIMSELF LAST NIGHT

Something strange happened last night at the meeting between the South East Governors and Leaders, and the Governor of Rivers State held at the Banqeut Hall of the Rivers State Government House, Port Harcourt.

When the Governors arrived, they first had a meeting with the Governor Wike before proceeding to the Banqeut Hall for the enlarged meeting with the Igbo Community in Rivers State.
The expansive hall was packed to capacity and VIPs were already seated by the time the Governors arrived.

After the national anthem and introductory speeches, the first man that was invited to speak was a man dressed fully in the attire of a Traditional Ruler. He was introduced as EZE NDIGBO IN RIVERS STATE. I have forgotten his name now. He went on and on and on. He then said that the Governor had been doing very well, except that he was yet to look in the direction of his palace in terms of support. The crowd of people there expressed disappointment and disapproval with that statement. The murmurs were loud.
"Is that why we are here?" People kept asking in Igbo language. This man sef... This man sef.

When it was time for Governor Wike to talk, he spoke and spoke and then faced the direction of the EZEIGBO.
He said "I heard someone here talking about palace. I don't want to hear that thing again. You don't have any palace here. We have palaces of recognized traditional rulers in Rivers State. How can you leave your community and come to Port Harcourt to have a palace? Have you seen any Rivers man anywhere claiming to have palace outside Rivers State?

The crowd erupted in approval.

When the Governor of Ebonyi State rose to speak, he also addressed the issue. He said that in his state, no person is allowed to come from outside the State and claim to be a Traditional Ruler and build a palace in Ebonyi State. He said that the only recognized Traditional Rulers in the State are those chosen by their native communities. He restated the position of the Ohaneze Ndigbo against our people who go to other states and claim traditional rulership. According to him, Traditional Rulership in Igboland is a serious aspect of our culture and cannot be moved outside the native homes of the people.

The crowd clapped and clapped.

The man's head was bowed. He didn't know whether to leave or stay.

One woman sitting close to me said to herself... Ehee...that is what he deserves. I don't even know who made him our Eze here. I knew he would talk himself into trouble one day. Ntoor ya ngaahu!
She sounded like an Owerri woman.

My people, thats how the man came to the meeting as an Eze and left the meeting as an ordinary person.

Na waa o!

At times, closing your mouth is better o.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by Harrynight(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
flyingpig:
She is damn tall

She's not tall like u think, uchemba is short remember!
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by 1Sharon(f): 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
What about his twin sister? We never hear about her.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by southsouthking(m): 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
DNA9:

I doubt if you know much about dressing. You don't know jack about cooperate dressings. All u know is the malian nonsense, wearing your trousers on ur lap n opening the dirty yellow boxer for the public. With a six feet tall seakers

Rules of a classic suit.

1. Age 10-50, Never let the suit trouser too bogus or go beyond the ankle.

2. Age 10-50, Never let the under wear sleeve too big and long, maximum 3cm exposing the cuff little or not.

3. Age 10-50, never let the suit button go down beyond the navel, let your navel be the measurement of your button except you are sowing a breast suit or a double button suit.

4. Never use an Odd colour suit for a pre wedding photo, unless you are going for a dinner party.

5. Never call someone a malian or a dirty guy if you don't know their occupation.
Not all guys have a single and dirty boxers like you.
There are guys you don't even catch unfresh.
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by SexytorresE(f): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
If na babe now dem Go say she marry her father . Now what’s this ? Her son? undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by dstar01(m): 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
Happy married life to the couple.

All you Need to Know about Nija Live:

Nija Live is an innovative platform created to empower Nigerians via a series of weekly competitions where prizes would be awarded to winners in several categories. The platform which is a first of its kind in Nigeria will usher in an array of opportunities for everyone eligible to win mouth-watering prizes ranging from the latest iPhones, Laptops, refrigerator, generator, foodstuff... The list is endless.
With offices based in the nation's capital Abuja, and in Port Harcourt Rivers State, Nija Live is poised to disrupt the way online competition is been hosted in Nigeria, with an array of creative options where registered users can easily participate, enquire, and win big every week!

What Nija Live is All About?

Nija Live is all about helping individuals become winners. The platform is dedicated to making an impact in all segments of society. We know people have needs, and sometimes the means are not there to make the needs become a reality. That's where Nija Live comes in. We help the individual fulfill their needs and have access to things they always dream to have.
Visit the official Nija Live website today to learn more about how you can benefit from this amazing platform >>> https://www.nija.live

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by Gerrard59(m): 6:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
QuintessentialW:

A good proportion of Nairaland males are hoodlums.

They are the loudest wailers... Hoodlums attract oloshos. They can't attract better than that.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by cletz991(m): 6:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
adoyi8:
I feel old
grin grin grin

You are
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by AuroraB(f): 7:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
Humanoid01:
Everybody thought this guy would end up with Princess Nnenna Orji lol.
... name-dropper grin. Off the mic sad
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by deeva2: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
So lovely...congratulations
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
pocohantas:

Let’s count together. You’ll see how many you will count this week on NL, which is not a photo site sef. If we take the count to IG, Facebook and Bella Naija weddings... our abacus go break.

When we go enter studio shoot our own photo?

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by LINTUNE(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
flyingpig:

3 ways to show you have genderized my reply

1. You attacked the male

2. You ignited a marital gender war on this thread

3. You complimented ONLY the bride
if u reason poco matter, u go just run mad for ur oen good, next time, ignore her..
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by pocohantas(f): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
LINTUNE:
if u reason poco matter, u go just run mad for ur oen good, next time, ignore her..

An underrated advice. This must come from a place of experience, lmao!

0KNM:

When we go enter studio shoot our own photo?

2025, by then I will be 43. If that is okay by you, let’s work towards it. tongue
Re: Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
pocohantas:

2025, by then I will be 43. If that is okay by you, let’s work towards it. tongue
Which teeth I wan take chop your hard kponmo? Abi how I wan take beat your drum sound? shocked Fear God o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum / Drama At Ikorodu Cemetery Over Mohbad’s Burial (Video) / See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.