Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Iphone 12 Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone 12 Review (312 Views)

My Redmi Note 12 Review: Read Before Buying / Nokia G20 Android 12 Review: So Good, It Feels Like A New Phone / Infinix Note 12 Review: You May Not Have To Buy This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 12 Review by 9jatotori: 9:43am On Nov 14, 2020
Kingnaija
The Iphone 12 Mini Is almost same with iPhone 12
Joshua Chisom by Joshua Chisom November 13, 2020
The Iphone 12 Mini Is almost same with iPhone 12
SHARES

The iphone 12 mini is almost same to the iphone 12.

It has the equal glossy and sturdy layout as its 6.1-inch sibling, at the side of the equal enterprise-conquering a14 bionic chip with an updated neural engine and fantastic dual digital camera.

The iphone 12 mini is defined by means of the use of its size and the ergonomic blessings that it brings.

I spent in line with week testing the iphone 12 mini, and it enchanted me.

With out skimping on features, the newcomer is small enough to in shape in the palm of my hand. right here’s why it’s the closing miniature cellphone:

It’s all approximately the managing

The iphone 12 mini is the maximum compact iphone to be had without a hint id. it has the identical format because the iphone 12, with its flat edges and skinny display bezels, but a smaller 5.four-inch display.

hands protecting iphone and iphone mini

Notwithstanding rocking a bigger display, the iphone 12 mini has a smaller footprint than this 12 months’s iphone se and one of a kind four.

7-inch iphone fashions going again to the iphone 6.

The 12 mini has almost no display display bezels, so it is shorter and narrower than its predecessors. in evaluation to the older iphone five/5s and the primary-technology iphone se with tinier four-inch retina presentations, the 12 mini is fine marginally larger.

I loved being able to continuously use the iphone 12 mini with one hand at the same time as i tested it. writing extended emails and participating in slack discussions had been a breeze, even for the duration of walks in primary park. being capable of outcomes have interaction with the phone without the slightest worry of losing it felt just like using the iphone 5s years inside the past.

Not unusual, the scaled-down layout of the iphone 12 mini units a high contemporary for the complete employer. for comparison, in 2011 we gawked at the primary samsung galaxy be aware — a product that popularized the term phablet — with its 5.three-inch display that changed into past giant for its time. and now proper here we’re, nearly a decade later, praising an iphone with a 5.4-inch display for being compact.

https://kingnaija.com/tech/the-iphone-12-mini-is-almost-same-with-iphone-12/

(1) (Reply)

IPHONE 11 PRO MAX 64GB@375k / ZTE Quest 5 Specs & Price In Nigeria / Dell Laptop Available At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.