Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once (50740 Views)

Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ / Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) / Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Updating9JA: 9:56am On Nov 14, 2020
I’ve only had my heart broken only once... nothing to tell really cos I got a wonderful & amazing son out of it and I’d get my heart broken a million times just for him. My disappointment was a blessing in disguise.

I’m a lover and an avid communicator. I don’t break hearts, they break themselves.

Well, no one ever prays to be heartbroken but I believe everything worked out for the best. We were not designed for each other and it took maturing and growth to figure that out. No one that is for you will ever put you through what I went through.

There would be less heartbreak if people are just honest with themselves and each other. That thing you are trying to avoid by lying is what usually hurts most. Deception is a hard pill to swallow, especially if you didn’t expect it. Honesty through it all, softens the blow.

Source: https://twitter.com/tonipayne/status/1326583567502110720

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by popsy2(m): 9:59am On Nov 14, 2020
Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by YoonSung61: 10:03am On Nov 14, 2020
cool
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by SAMBARRY: 10:10am On Nov 14, 2020
Ok..... Brb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by arnoldexpert(m): 10:11am On Nov 14, 2020
Tell this dick sucker to go and sit down.

She's talking about being loyal yet, she went ahead giving Mouth Gig to ruggedman behind 9ice's.

She actually deserves the life she's living.

178 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Freestainworld(m): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2020
See who they talk of heartbreak, we go open her book oo

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by coolsegun2002: 11:02am On Nov 14, 2020
U guys don’t know how the female mind works....
Have u ever seen women blame themselves for break up... it’s always “men are scum”

Woman that you and her will have consensual sex and she will call it rape..u think she’s lying ??

No ..... it’s not a lie oooo....

She will just remember deep down that she never wanted to have the sex initially...and delete from her mind the part where she decided to do it anyways hoping that she will hook you and u guys will start dating.

Trust me ..she will get to anywhere in the world and argue she was raped...even with tears...
not becos she’s lying but because she has compartmentalize her heart to believe it 100%

255 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by tundchip2: 11:07am On Nov 14, 2020
I don't understand, didn't she fuc.k ruggedman that year.
Or maybe 9ice slept with her friend and she also slept with his friend too.
Well, na dem know shaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40I0kX2QHN8

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by PlayerMeji: 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blood, how many brains do you have?

Borrow Nigeria 2 inside, only you no fit finish am..

cheesy cheesy

coolsegun2002:
U guys don’t know how the female mind works....
Have u ever seen women blame themselves for break up... it’s always “men are scum”

Woman that you and her will have consensual sex and she will call it rape..u think she’s lying ??

No ..... it’s not a lie oooo....

She will just remember deep down that she never wanted to have the sex initially...and delete from her mind the part where she decided to do it anyways hoping that she will hook you and u guys will start dating.

Trust me ..she will get to anywhere in the world and argue she was raped...even with tears...
not becos she’s lying but because she has compartmentalize her heart to be believe it 100%

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by coolsegun2002: 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Blood, how many brains do you have?

Borrow Nigeria 2 inside, only you no fit finish am..

cheesy cheesy

52 Likes

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Marryavirgin: 1:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nice used this babe to blow.

Bad guy.

She is 1000x sophisticated than Nice and too big for Nice.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
So after what happened with ruggedman,Payne is still forming being heartbroken, abi na the heartbreak push go meet ruggedybaba,or what do I even know,abeg na herbs me I wan sell,we are the best plug for everything sexual enhancement,don't forget

11 Likes

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by dapsoneh: 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
Story for the gods

4 Likes

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
Na your own wahala be that. Carry am go.

Everybody get em own

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by rocknation62(m): 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
TONI e PAYNE u grin grin grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by vicuto(m): 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
So sorry
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by fredoooooo: 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
I hope he threw all the broken pieces inside a dustbin,..... radarada grin grin grin
E no go better for wetin you go through do you care about wetin he himself go through? undecided .. radarada

4 Likes

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by DenreleDave(m): 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
9ice is a real niggarrr

4 Likes

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
cheesy..

May God bless us all..
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by revived: 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
So
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by XXLMANDIGO: 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
We quite understand you miss his Mandigo...

Pele tongue

14 Likes

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by yanabasee(m): 1:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
Move on already jareh!!!

Don't be like that Tiwa ex....weh no sabi bone woman!!

8 Likes

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by anochuko01(m): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
i still no know wetin cause their fight sef.

but she sounds like she misses him

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Enudapan: 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms.
People should also learn how to
Fix there heart break nd
Stop coming online to tell us
As if the internet is a mechanic market where you buy or repair heart and heart spare parts

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by freshkpomo(m): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Verdict: A spilled milk is not worth crying over.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by AFvckingAlpha(m): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!

After sleeping with the snitch called Rugged man who's a fvcking rat by the way.

You expect 9ice to keep up with your cheating ass.

Fvcking bitch!

You and Rugged mumu deserve each other, a bitch and a snitch are a perfect match.

I said what I said.

35 Likes

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Odunolumide(m): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
That thing about Okafor's law
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by lastempero: 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Na this one u want make we discuss this morning.
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by dazzlingd(m): 1:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Girls that aren't loyal deserve no mercy

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Blows Hot After Goya Menor Won "Best Street Hip Hop" Award At Headies / Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent / Burna Boy’s Performance Fees Revealed: USD$500,000 Plus Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.