Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once (50734 Views)

Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ / Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) / Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
hmm clap for yaself
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by olufunsho1983: 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
It's well. Love carries power.....
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Rickmann: 1:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
arnoldexpert:
Tell this dick sucker to go and sit down.

She's talking about being loyal yet, she went ahead giving Mouth Gig to ruggedman behind Nice's.

She actually deserves the life she's living.

You don't know that ok...just chill bro. That's exactly what they wanted you to know.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by AfroBeatDiary: 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
Pele
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by deliveryboy: 1:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
After you cheated on him with his friends

4 Likes

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by naijadrivablog: 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
Freestainworld:
See who they talk of heartbreak, we go open her book oo
Open am abeg...
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by JONSYN7154: 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
sorry about that.
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Bar1941(m): 2:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
sorry Toni, it still de Payne you.

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by maximusprime2000: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
Its too late to cry when the head is off
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by adetayoonas(m): 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
This stupid tony Payne that bleeped ruggedman.
Both of them betrayed 9ice.

Thats why they went down and 9ice has gone up

God bless u 9ice

Your music are legendary

10 Likes

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Lucrativress(f): 2:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Yes now
Because he is popular
If he wasn't successful you would have tagged him one of your mugu's yimu

4 Likes

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by jrusky(m): 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
Young lady but were you not the one that was flirting with one ruggedman or reggaman or whatever?

Hhhmmm......women can be very funny so you flirt and yet want the man to keep loving you? Pls young lady say something else these one ain't selling at all.

You chose the life you are living then enjoy it and I beg you never you disturbs us here again.

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Debra911(f): 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
arnoldexpert:

She's talking about being loyal yet, she went ahead giving Mouth Gig to ruggedman behind Nice's.

NL are historians, dem know ur own history than you

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Champneys: 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
Updating9JA:
I’ve only had my heart broken only once... nothing to tell really cos I got a wonderful & amazing son out of it and I’d get my heart broken a million times just for him. My disappointment was a blessing in disguise.

I’m a lover and an avid communicator. I don’t break hearts, they break themselves.

Well, no one ever prays to be heartbroken but I believe everything worked out for the best. We were not designed for each other and it took maturing and growth to figure that out. No one that is for you will ever put you through what I went through.

There would be less heartbreak if people are just honest with themselves and each other. That thing you are trying to avoid by lying is what usually hurts most. Deception is a hard pill to swallow, especially if you didn’t expect it. Honesty through it all, softens the blow.

Source: https://twitter.com/tonipayne/status/1326583567502110720

Ok.
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by King44(m): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
Updating9JA:
I’ve only had my heart broken only once... nothing to tell really cos I got a wonderful & amazing son out of it and I’d get my heart broken a million times just for him. My disappointment was a blessing in disguise.

I’m a lover and an avid communicator. I don’t break hearts, they break themselves.

Well, no one ever prays to be heartbroken but I believe everything worked out for the best. We were not designed for each other and it took maturing and growth to figure that out. No one that is for you will ever put you through what I went through.

There would be less heartbreak if people are just honest with themselves and each other. That thing you are trying to avoid by lying is what usually hurts most. Deception is a hard pill to swallow, especially if you didn’t expect it. Honesty through it all, softens the blow.

is she not the same woman who rugged man slept with in her matrimonial home, after her marriage with 9ice that year fear women... She is now playing victim like the federal gvt oga o this life no balance

4 Likes

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Fozi(m): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
Gossogosso:
She still can't get over him
I swear just trying to bring out old wounds or call for attention
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Dizzyrascal(m): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
coolsegun2002:
U guys don’t know how the female mind works....
Have u ever seen women blame themselves for break up... it’s always “men are scum”

Woman that you and her will have consensual sex and she will call it rape..u think she’s lying ??

No ..... it’s not a lie oooo....

She will just remember deep down that she never wanted to have the sex initially...and delete from her mind the part where she decided to do it anyways hoping that she will hook you and u guys will start dating.

Trust me ..she will get to anywhere in the world and argue she was raped...even with tears...
not becos she’s lying but because she has compartmentalize her heart to be believe it 100%
jeez, this your comments is oozing wisdom. It follows as a classic example of the red pill principle. That my friend makes you a psychologist of the female mind.

3 Likes

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by inumidun2010(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
what does she expect when she was F-UCKING with RUGGEDMAN
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Rosarie(f): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
arnoldexpert:

9nice later got to know it was a lie am apologized.get your fact right.
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by DukeJoe17: 2:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
Marryavirgin:
Nice used this babe to blow.

Bad guy.

She is 1000x sophisticated than Nice and too big for Nice.

You are just a noise maker.

Sophisticated bitch.
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by neighbourhud: 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
Why did he break her hrt...

I tot he was 9ice...

Now, Toni is Payned.

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by afrodoc2: 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
coolsegun2002:
Have u ever seen women blame themselves for break up... it’s always “men are scum”

Woman that you and her will have consensual sex and she will call it rape..u think she’s lying ??

She will just remember deep down that she never wanted to have the sex initially...and delete from her mind the part where she decided to do it anyways hoping that she will hook you and u guys will start dating.

Trust me ..she will get to anywhere in the world and argue she was raped...even with tears...
not becos she’s lying but because she has compartmentalize her heart to be believe it 100%

1000 %

Too much brain will not kill this bros.
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Twelfthman: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
No man would like to endure the pain you put 9ice through either.
Go and sit ur ass down. Life happen and everyone move on

2 Likes

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Seyzcham91(m): 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
mumu gender!

Girls and quickly falling for reigning stars and opening their pussy are like 5 & 6

When its chyking them and still working in their favor its called love to them but when it stops working and go other way round its called heart breaking
Updating9JA:

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by tsspsolutions: 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
coolsegun2002:

You know them very, very well... Nevertheless, I still believe none on earth knows them much more than I do.
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by tunapawizzy: 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
this woman should let sleeping dogs lie....on top say you wan join trend..na so u go begin expose ur family n peace of mind...

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Oluwaseun2020(m): 2:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
She used 9ice to make name and fame at a cost...
if in life all you want is fame and power... both will finally not worth it... you will end up broken ....just like this except it comes naturally. ..If it dont come naturally dont go extreme for it except you want to end up like Trump. ..broken and disgraced .
If you take short cutes in life you will pay for it...bitterly.
She is raising a fatherless kid now...but the close she moves to God... i understand the blessing that she said came with it.
9ice may come running for the kid in the future if he succeed well...
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by OMONGBALI: 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
coolsegun2002:

God bless you for this. Fear women. Ha!
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by femi4: 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
After swallowing ruggedman's dick....abeg talk another thing
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by keemson4(m): 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
arnoldexpert:

Guy! Easy now... Were you there ní ? You went there with 9ice together abi ? I was just trying to imagine how I will be having illegal S*x and still left the Door unlocked...
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by manuroq(m): 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
Be consoled. U hear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benita Okojie And Olawale Adeyina's Pre-Wedding Photos / Ramsey Noah's 45th Birthday Cake / Van Vicker's Children All Grown Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.