Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once (50741 Views)

Toni Payne Calls Olakunle Churchill 'Vindictive' For Naming His Newborn ‘King’ / Toni Payne Gifts Her Son, Zion, PS5 On His 12th Birthday (video) / Toni Payne Is Looking For True Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Yoighaman(m): 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
coolsegun2002:
U guys don’t know how the female mind works....
Have u ever seen women blame themselves for break up... it’s always “men are scum”

Woman that you and her will have consensual sex and she will call it rape..u think she’s lying ??

No ..... it’s not a lie oooo....

She will just remember deep down that she never wanted to have the sex initially...and delete from her mind the part where she decided to do it anyways hoping that she will hook you and u guys will start dating.

Trust me ..she will get to anywhere in the world and argue she was raped...even with tears...
not becos she’s lying but because she has compartmentalize her heart to be believe it 100%

Nice analysis...I can see another UBUNJA (the great) in the making...
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
coolsegun2002:
Have u ever seen women blame themselves for break up... it’s always “men are scum”

Woman that you and her will have consensual sex and she will call it rape..u think she’s lying ??

She will just remember deep down that she never wanted to have the sex initially...and delete from her mind the part where she decided to do it anyways hoping that she will hook you and u guys will start dating.

Trust me ..she will get to anywhere in the world and argue she was raped...even with tears...
not becos she’s lying but because she has compartmentalize her heart to be believe it 100%

I think a woman is the most complex of God's entire creation and can only be best understood by the Creator (God Almighty) Himself. I don't know whether the complexity arose from the "chop-fruit palava" back in the Garden of Eden. But Adam too chop the forbidden fruit nau grin

I was surprised to even find Father Abraham's wife (Sarah) lie "koro koro" before God as recorded in the Bible (Genesis 18:12-15). But the kindness (special mercy) of God towards her was what surprised me the most.

So if God could put up with Sarah by still blessing her with a child after correcting her, we men go dey tolerate women naa ni. That is why I feel for men opting for baby mama as shortcut rather than patiently "finding a wife". smiley

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Respect55(m): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
Always playing the victim of an obvious situation that portrays otherwise.
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Ganjafama(m): 3:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
This woman is really pained. But I thought she had moved on.
https://www.nairaland.com/608525/pictures-9ice-ex-wife-toni
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Harrynight(m): 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
So the rest of ur EXs u were the one BREAKING their heart!

Karma is a sexy bitch grin

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Dreyton36: 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
Apuskeleke
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by stanliwise(m): 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
arnoldexpert:
Tell this dick sucker to go and sit down.

She's talking about being loyal yet, she went ahead giving Mouth Gig to ruggedman behind 9ice's.

She actually deserves the life she's living.
where you dere?
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Duru009(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
When you were suckin and fuckin ruggedman you weren't thinkin about ROYALTY bitch !!!!!
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Duru009(m): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
*Original Chinese herbs For MEN *

-If you need a hard rock erection that will make you last very long in Sexx.

- Take one tablet 30min before sexx. You will last Upto 30mins to 1hr for 1st round. You will do as many rounds as you want.

- It will clean your sperm by making it thick/fertile

-It makes your penis bigger and turgid for action anytime.

-Just one tablet can last upto two weeks in your system.

- This drug is purely herbal without side effect . it will make you stronger and increase your libido constantly.

- lt ensures constant flow of blood to your penis. thereby making it turgid and strong whenever you want to have Sexx.

-lt contains 8 tablet in the sachet.
If you want to make your spouse, wife or girlfriend happy. *"This is the final bus-stop"* . A trial will certainly convince you. This Chinese drug has been existence for the past 20yrs.

- I beg ladies here to recommend this good herbal drug for their men.
It will make you happy.

Total cost is #8,500 because is an imported drug.
But am giving it out for #8000 for serious buyers.

*Buy now while stock last.
Chat me up now:

Its cheap and affordable for all (Age 25+).

08187844713: WhatsApp only.

*NB: Nationwide delivery*
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by drehdinho(m): 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
She hasn't moved on since all these years? cheesy grin grin
9ice must be an expert in bedding indsustry.
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by michealwale(m): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
Only God knows the truth.
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by dstar01(m): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
How many times do you want 9ce himself to deny the whole saga before you finally accept that it was all a rumour that Ruggedman was sleeping with her

All you Need to Know about Nija Live:

Nija Live is an innovative platform created to empower Nigerians via a series of weekly competitions where prizes would be awarded to winners in several categories. The platform which is a first of its kind in Nigeria will usher in an array of opportunities for everyone eligible to win mouth-watering prizes ranging from the latest iPhones, Laptops, refrigerator, generator, foodstuff... The list is endless.
With offices based in the nation's capital Abuja, and in Port Harcourt Rivers State, Nija Live is poised to disrupt the way online competition is been hosted in Nigeria, with an array of creative options where registered users can easily participate, enquire, and win big every week!

What Nija Live is All About?

Nija Live is all about helping individuals become winners. The platform is dedicated to making an impact in all segments of society. We know people have needs, and sometimes the means are not there to make the needs become a reality. That's where Nija Live comes in. We help the individual fulfill their needs and have access to things they always dream to have.
Visit the official Nija Live website today to learn more about how you can benefit from this amazing platform >>> https://www.nija.live

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by coolsegun2002: 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
jeez, this your comments is oozing wisdom. It follows as a classic example of the red pill principle. That my friend makes you a psychologist of the female mind.

I’m just speaking from personal experience my brother
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by coolsegun2002: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
rawfact:

I think a woman is the most complex of God's entire creation and can only be best understood by the Creator (God Almighty) Himself. I don't know whether the complexity arose from the "chop-fruit palava" back in the Garden of Eden. But Adam too chop the forbidden fruit nau grin

I was surprised to even find Father Abraham's wife lie "koro koro" before God as recorded in the Bible (Genesis 18:12-15). But the kindness (special mercy) of God towards her was what surprised me the most.

So if God could put up with Sarah by still blessing her with a child after correcting her, we men go dey tolerate women naa ni. That is why I feel for men opting for baby mama as shortcut rather than patiently "finding a wife". smiley
U are right...atleast from a religious angle
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by emoney09: 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
Lamentations
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by kay29000(m): 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
coolsegun2002:

Wow! This is deep.
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
arnoldexpert:

She's talking about being loyal yet, she went ahead giving Mouth Gig to ruggedman behind 9ice's.

Shẹ́ think we forget nii
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by RPG2020(m): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Toni

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by santaclaux(f): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Freestainworld:
See who they talk of heartbreak, we go open her book oo
you go reason her mata abi
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
Come, I will mend it.
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by pacespot(m): 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
What about Ruggedy? This one is looking for a way to entrap poor 9ice again grin grin grin
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Emanodimo(m): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
coolsegun2002:

Let me check dictionary to understand more on that compartmentalized of the female mindset... Kudos to your wisdom.

I will have to concur u really study their mindsets..

The first time, I ever heard that was cuz I didn't call her while she was on a journey..

I was shock to hear the word *U broke my heart* with seriousness over her. I couldn't figure it out till now... But we have grown beyond that... So, I want to assume that compartmentalized things has been part of some of them. Easily forget the good moment and throw up the dust within a moment....Not strange, u just explain it better for us...
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
coolsegun2002:

I’m just speaking from personal experience my brother
the experience you gathered has made you equipped with a sound knowledge base. The most interesting part was your ability to differentiate between the action and the person taking the action(i.e, the part where you mentioned that the lady was not wrong for claiming she was raped). That was pure psychology 101

1 Like

Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Jesslove(f): 1:09am On Nov 15, 2020
U wey be say rugged man don finish ur carrier
Rugged man don knack knack u aunty.
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by luckyslevin: 3:50am On Nov 15, 2020
undecidedwho you?!!!where do you form?! undecided undecided
Marryavirgin:
Nice used this babe to blow.

Bad guy.

She is 1000x sophisticated than Nice and too big for Nice.
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by CowbellY: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2020
arnoldexpert:

That's not true. Even 9ice came out to deny the story. It was a rumor that 9ice milked to sell his album.

Bitch move.
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Artsbyohwoede: 10:33am On Nov 15, 2020
coolsegun2002:

I didn't know,, there are still men with good reasoning such as this.
Re: Toni Payne: 9ice Broke My Heart Once by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Moves To Her Office At Lekki Phase 1 That Cost N10m/Year Rent / Ramsey Noah's 45th Birthday Cake / Miracle, Nina, Tobi, CeeC, Rico Swavey And Alex Visit Payporte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.