Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize (26980 Views)

Sierra Leone: We Would Pity Super Eagles By Allowing Them Score One Goal / Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone / Vote Ahmad Musa For President 2019 Campaign Poster Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by mojekwu2: 11:25am On Nov 14, 2020
Una spoil my ticket ♋

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by Techvillz(m): 11:27am On Nov 14, 2020
eehh we lost the match, cos as far som nigerians think, we lost the match.. cos hoodlums hijacked the game
Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by Pwhitelaw(m): 11:28am On Nov 14, 2020
emmabest2000:
One question for you guys
What is SUPER still doing in front of una eagles ?

The days of SUPER EAGLES has gone
L
What we have now are super chi kens grin...You mean the heroes that can't make it to the world cup semi finals ...

Old good days ...
Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 14, 2020
Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by femi4: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2020
Maduka okoye mesed up for the second goal conceded
Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by Cousin9999: 11:35am On Nov 14, 2020
Don't apologize. It's just soccer. wth lol
Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by chamboy(m): 11:38am On Nov 14, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
it won't stop. People will continue to celebrate the evil delusions. If you try speaking out you will be attacked by the mentally enslaved people. But regardless bro, a great Atheistic communism is coming to end religion. Trust me, religion must be killed and buried
it's Negro's intuitive we always look through the lenses of a WHITE MAN for Validation.
Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by sencekompis: 11:39am On Nov 14, 2020
How would i be waisting my golden time watching the recent Nigeria teams ? RUBBISH OF GRADE 1, The women's team YES.
Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by otokx(m): 11:40am On Nov 14, 2020
Please Musa do not make the mistake of being on the field in Sierra Leone, you can captain from the bench.
Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by kay7: 11:41am On Nov 14, 2020
Fake news. The result was photoshopped. The apology too was photoshopped
Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by hotseat: 11:47am On Nov 14, 2020
Apology is in abeyance until you show the Sierra Leoneans the stuff you're made off in the return leg. Anything short of that is unacceptable! Period!

Just get your acts together and do the needful. It is doable!

Go! Super Eagles! Go!
Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by Lastmankc(m): 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
Super chickens. I can never watch Nigeria football
Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
What is that Onuchie guy doing in that team? I honestly thinks he has a godfather
Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by Owenmanimasa1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
They did it in solidarity with the #Endsar movement!
We receive the result with utmost joy..
grin wink
Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nunu ogbolor
Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by hardeyincah(m): 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Baba Jebu no dey carry last........... grin

Naija to win 1.22

Sporty bet
Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by Angelfrost(m): 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
Allowing in 1, 2, and 3 can be termed "costly mistake"! However, drawing a game from 4 goals up is beyond fishy, and points to match-fixing...

Even with a defense of amateur ballers, and secondary school level goalkeeper, you could have still come out of that game with full 3 points!

You imbeciles threw that game for reasons best know to both you, your idiot coach, and corrupt NFF.
Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by JastSiryin(m): 12:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
Man honestly take your apology and shove it!. I've never cared much for intl games anyways. But with Arsenal haven been atrocious as of late. I don't think i care about football in general again sef sad
Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by jrusky(m): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
Musa pls keep your apology. Rohr must go by fire by thunder he is stupid coach.

If you like give Sierra Leone 10 nil in freetown I swear I care not infact its irrelevant ok.

Just pls free us.
Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by DragonFire442: 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ahmed Musa shut up

This is pure match fixing. You guys allowed 4 goals to go in un-replied ?

After dominating the opponent in the first few minutes of the first half, you are here with your yeye explanations.

Tell us .......

How much did Amaju Pinnick collected for this match fixing ?
Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by Cutiekatty: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Musa apology nor go reach oh, who go come pay me for my ticket wey Una spoil. 6.8m who go pay me?
Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by Gabbelbin: 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
You are saying rubbish. Apologise for what? You said you guys made a mistake..... The opponent first goal, you made a mistake, second goal mistake, third goal mistake then the last one....like seriously, you are saying rubbish. As for me, I've determine not to watch Nigeria match again even if i heard from someone that they won....I cant be wasting my money to watch Nigeria match and at the same time wasting my time on those teams called themselves useless eagles.....in all areas now, Nigerian leaders were treating us bad but you people should always remember that we are going to leave this world one day and dont believe that our God is a fool, that you will have mind that you will repent after achieving all your aims by doing bad....God knows your mind and he doesnt forgive such a sin.
Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by Moneymagnet24(m): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
Zootopia as usual
Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by lanre4411(m): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kaydans:
Fixed match.
seriously fixed.

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by Jostoman: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
vecman22:
Ftc.....

Believe me the moment this guys step foot for international games,that's only when the have time to sleep with olosho,so most time the only come for international break to meet up with all thire naija olosho....

Mumu players who get time to watch them sef,
super eagle really make my day yesterday.
Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by nnamdi640: 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
The only way to stop this nonsense is to sack that coach.
Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by nnamdi640: 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
Cutiekatty:
Musa apology nor go reach oh, who go come pay me for my ticket wey Una spoil. 6.8m who go pay me?
My brother take heart. Nextime, don't even dream of putting Nigeria's match on your bet until they remove that coach

1 Like

Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by todugo(m): 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
Wonderboy1:
Costly mistake by throwing away a 4-0 lead...

Nothing different from a fixed match.. grin
Exactly my dear, it was a fixed match.Nothing in Nigeria is ever genuine again,it's either about money,politics or corruption.The country is finished.....
Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by Wettoid123: 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
Everyday apology and the same mistake nonsense!
Re: Ahmad Musa: We Made Costly Mistakes Against Sierra Leone, We Sincerely Apologize by Goodman247: 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fucck you, super chickens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pirlo Names Five Clubs That Can Win Champions League Title This Season / Ndidi Man Of The Match As Leicester City Stun Liverpool / Raphael Varane Signs Four-year Contract With Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.