Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

How CRAZY was/is your Ex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How CRAZY was/is your Ex? (11053 Views)

"I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio / Say Something Nice About Your Ex / Dedicate A Song To Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Yuneehk(f): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
punisha:

U must be some lucky lady.
I was lucky to have met the ones that weren't crazy, they were also lucky to have met me that isn't crazy. We were all lucky grin cheesy grin
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

grin grin

Aswear down my sister,

I thought nah only me get shocked,grin

People dey nairaland aswear

How will you be licking tears , peaple don't fear God anytime they wanna lie at all, grin

Dat girl issa character, she get chin chin for brain wink

Hahahaha be hyperventilating on my matter, I think you're the ex sef, Asinwin.

2 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Moferere: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
I lost a very close aunt, my ex was with me, I was crying deeply, more like wailing, the whole of my face was dripping wet, this dude started petting and kissing my face, he kissed abi licked everything till it was dry, I understand the obsession and the need to make me stop crying, but why the hell will you lick my face? I was disgusted, that was the beggining of a nightmare in the relationship.....

Come, you & Lai Mohammed family? undecided

Onírọ́ burúkú

1 Like

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by luminouz(m): 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Jesu!!! Your ex is a nairalander? shocked
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
SarutobiEky:
pardon me to ask. Was your ex a dog? I mean why the lick? cry

I never knew love/obsession can make someone do stupid things until I met the dude.

2 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:

Come, you & Lai Mohammed family? undecided

Onírọ́ burúkú

I know it hurts that a guy can do something like that, Pele.

2 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by SarutobiEky(m): 10:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I never knew love/obsession can make someone do stupid things until I met the dude.
that's not love ma'am. Dude is possessed o
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
luminouz:

Jesu!!! Your ex is a nairalander? shocked

I think it's the guy I quoted na, cos I don't understand why he is always on my matter.

2 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Moferere: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I know it hurts that a guy can do something like that, Pele.

Come off it jàre, I am your ex, nothing like that happened between us before I discharged you.

You are just chasing clout undecided
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Lol I'm not your ex wink

Moreover , please don't call me asinwin again,

Yunno get joy at all smiley

Wetin cause asinwin now,

Have a nice day smiley
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by luminouz(m): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

I think it's the guy I quoted na, cos I don't understand why he is always on my matter.

Lol... Nawa o...

Can't everyone just be cool ni? Broken romance or not, offline stuff shouldn't spill online.
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:

Come off it jàre, I am your ex, nothing like that happened between us before I discharged you.

You are just chasing clout undecided

Lol nl guys and the need to be associated with me, you are number 20 in line, stay there till it gets to your turn.

2 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Moferere: 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Lol nl guys and the need to be associated with me, you are number 20 in line, stay there till it gets to your turn.

Now wey I want cast you.
You don turn am to jokes abi?
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by czarr(m): 10:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
punisha:

Ahhhh even u czarr.
Hehehehe....hardman like u run?! Ahhh
Hard man no dey dat one bros, before she use the same razor blade slice my diiick for sleep
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by SILENTandSMART2: 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:

Now wey I want cast you.
You don turn am to jokes abi?

Abeg cast ham

Though dem don cast her for one thread say she dey use other people's picture,

She don't have sense at all,

She said I'm her ex, lol, meee grin

Her mumu never end,

wink

3 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by luminouz(m): 11:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
czarr:
Hard man no dey dat one bros, before she use the same razor blade slice my diiick for sleep

You love your diick that much hommie? grin
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by NiklauseFred(m): 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
Well a girl I wanted to date called me 121 times when I left my phone at home and went to school(121 missed calls),and do you know her reason? She "just wanted to hear my voice". Na that time I know say the cement wey I dey use build the relationship, DEM NEED TO THIEF AM lipsrsealed

tho not my ex

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Taiwolus: 12:19am On Nov 15, 2020
Crazy or not, be the judge.

1. She would pay between N1m - N1.5m per year in Tithe, Offering and Seed to her church, but will always complain when her blood brother (who is a law graduate and waiting for NYSC) owe her N5,000. Gives her parent N100K cash gift once a year.

2. She went home once and came back (to tell me) that her pastor at home said she was going to be richer than me (in the future), and her parent were having second thoughts.

3. She made more than 4times my salary, but I was spending more on her.

Not so crazy to a lot of people, but completely wild to me. So I left the relationship.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Powerfly(f): 12:29am On Nov 15, 2020
EMEKUSBOY9:

Am also Pisces, and i will not go that far as u describe him. So stop the stereotype grin

it's obvious that you're a second decan pisces.. I never said every pisces guy goes about harrassing. But you guys are extremely jealous beings.. Especially the first decan.
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Powerfly(f): 12:46am On Nov 15, 2020
Pancakeey:

Lol how did you end it with him?

It's been over 5 months now.. But this guy still comes to my yard to look for me. Everybody for area sabi our matter. I've told everyone that knows us to help me plead/warn him to stay away.. But he ends up telling them to come beg me. I don block and change my line tire. Today alone he called me more than 9 times and sent 6 messages. My cousin is saying.. I gave him 'kop-nor-mi.
he said he's ready to pay me to date him. That i don't need to be inlove with him, i should let him do the loving.
he says he wants to get to know the guy that i'm inlove with, my cousin's gf lied to him that i'm in a serious relationship with a guy. He says 'he's going to have a serious problem with the guy if the guy is nt better than him in all ramifications. This guy sabi say i too like woman but he no send.
The matter don tire me. I'm thinking of relocating.

2 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Slyzen(m): 12:58am On Nov 15, 2020
She knowingly spoilt her phone, went on a sexcapade tour, came back and was asking me why I didn't ask her mom and siblings of her whereabouts. I said nothing. Simply activated ghostmode.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Sixfeetbelle: 1:24am On Nov 15, 2020
anochuko01:
We dated for two years and broke up coz of religious differences, and we were very cool even after break up and remained friends.

Suddenly she called me one day and started raining abuses on me, saying she regretted the day she knew me. I knew I did absolutely nothing and was surprised why she would do that. I kept my cool and tried asking what was wrong but she refused to talk, and even ignored my calls for weeks until I stopped calling her.

Two or three months after the incident she called and requested we do extra cool. Well, she apologized for what she did but refused to tell me what prompted it. I forgave her right away sha and we're still friends. This happened in 2012.

You should find out if you have a child with her.

#justsaying

2 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Edeyoung: 2:06am On Nov 15, 2020
KidDarkness:

Maybe he loves the taste of chemical salty water

Bb
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Edeyoung: 2:08am On Nov 15, 2020
Psych412:
that your ex na full grown German Shepherd dog.

why will he lick your face like a bingo.

nothing my ears won't hear or my eyes see.

Why u come pose like wiliwili for dp

Hmm Vaseline crew go don waste Vaseline for d dp tire grin
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Edeyoung: 2:18am On Nov 15, 2020
Powerfly:
Sammy has beaten not less than 3 guys because he felt they were making advances at me. I told this dude from the first day that i was into women.. That anything i did with guys were simply smokescreen dramas which i usually pull out when i'm bored and done..
but sammy went ahead to introduce me to his mum as the girl he wants to marry.
He gets so freaking jealous and says alot of hateful and harmful comments. Gosh! He even crys alot.
dude is a pisces nigga.
Water element signs are often obsessed with people they have feelings for..leading them to passion crimes.

Intrested in women

Disgust me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Edeyoung: 2:32am On Nov 15, 2020
Taiwolus:

1. She would pay between N1m - N1.5m per year in Tithe, Offering and Seed to her church, but will always complain when her blood brother (who is a law graduate and waiting for NYSC) owe her N5,000. Gives her parent N100K cash gift once a year.

2. She went home once and came back (to tell me) that her pastor at home said she was going to be richer than me (in the future), and her parent were having second thoughts.

Not so crazy to a lot of people, but completely wild to me. So I left the relationship.

Csn you imagine she made more than you and spend more fod her

That can never be me bro, i teach my ladies how to spend on me too, by force an action i dont condole such nonsense particularly wen she earns more than i do, no way
The moment she forms strong head, i instantly bullshit her
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by anochuko01(m): 4:52am On Nov 15, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You should find out if you have a child with her.

#justsaying
Impossible.
We Never had sex
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by punisha: 5:31am On Nov 15, 2020
NiklauseFred:
Well a girl I wanted to date called me 121 times when I left my phone at home and went to school(121 missed calls),and do you know her reason? She "just wanted to hear my voice". Na that time I know say the cement wey I dey use build the relationship, DEM NEED TO THIEF AM lipsrsealed

tho not my ex

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by punisha: 5:34am On Nov 15, 2020
Slyzen:
She knowingly spoilt her phone, went on a sexcapade tour, came back and was asking me why I didn't ask her mom and siblings of her whereabouts. I said nothing. Simply activated ghostmode.

You knew about this for sure or u had the feelings she went on a sexcapade?
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 15, 2020
One of my ex said that she prays that her future husband never gets rich so that he won't have any spare money to cheat......Me that can't afford to be poor. Mo ya look away embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by OscarJaden(m): 6:59am On Nov 15, 2020
Edeyoung:

Why u come pose like wiliwili for dp
Hmm Vaseline crew go don waste Vaseline for d dp tire grin
this wan done pass vaseline matter
na Pomade crew full nairaland this days
Re: How CRAZY was/is your Ex? by Xxx123xxx(m): 7:14am On Nov 15, 2020
Taiwolus:

...smells like she attends Christ Embassy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

White Wedding: Is It Really Necessary?? / Does Groundnut Mix With Pepsi Helps Erection Of Penis / My Neighbour's Wife Is Tempting Me-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.