Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday (40959 Views)

Bandits Kill 22 At Zamfara Gold Mine / Zamfara Gold: I Never Said FG Should Hands Off Rivers Oil - Wike / Amotekun: Wike, Dickson Quarrel Disturbing Unity Of South South Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
IJOBA2:
I TALK AM

grin grin grin no burst my belle abeg.
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by just2endowed: 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
SmartPolician:
Niger Delta people are the biggest losers of one Nigeria project
True talk my brother

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Freebills12: 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
NGpatriot:

The average Nigerian think the FG is responsible for the bad road in front of their house including their bad schools, bad hospitals and so on, it's as if their useless governors and local officials doesn't exist even thought these lazy and corrupt governors collect taxes and allocations every month to take care of them, to build roads, schools, hospitals, basic welfare and amenities.

The so called leaders of tomorrow in Nigeria are mostly clueless, many are lazy thinkers and grossly pedestrian mentally.

GUY YOU ARE TOO APOLOGETIC TO FG AS IF THE BUHARI ADMINISTRATION HAS PROFER ANY SOLUTION TO NIGERIAN PROBLEM. THIS ZAMFARA ISSUE WOULDN'T HAVE CAUSED ANY MISUNDERSTANDING IF FG HAS NOT SHOWN THAT HE BELONGED TO NORTH IN ALL HIS POLICIES. NO GOOD FEDERAL ROAD IN THE WHOLE EASTERN NIGERIA, LOPSIDED APPOINTMENTS WHERE ONLY CORE NORTHERN WERE GIVEN SENSITIVE APPOINTMENTS, ALLOCATION OF LOANS WERE HE FAVORS NORTH ETC, BUHARI IS CAUSE OF THIS RANCOUR. WHY CAN'T HE SET UP SIMILAR AGENCY IN COLLABORATION WITH NIGER DELTA GOVERNORS ON THE TRAIN OF LOCAL PRODUCTION AND PROCESSING OF OIL.
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Coldie(m): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blackking98:

See this aboki grin
See this ipob
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Sarmiz24(m): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I actually did not post that for ignorant can't read and comprehend p[eople like you and even if you are going to open your mouth to say anything, shouldn't you first proof me wrong that they are mining gold in Zamfara as your lazy and ignorant governors in the SS asserted.

It is not by force to comment..

Lol and it is not by force to try and make no-sense... We the SS have said our own, we either share the Gold or we keep our Oil simple all this ur over sabi grammar wey no land u job for Chevron no consine us...
SS is wise now, SE has always been wise, SW is also wiser now it Game over for all u Aboki’s and I understand it paining u people so much grin
And guess what?? Ur pain gives me joy smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by November1857(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
favor914:
Joker, was it their fore fathers that planted the natural resources in the region, all resources belongs to We the People Of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Shut up this little girl !

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by adetayoonas(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
Leboska:
That's nice but I don't want talk alone, time for action is now, how monkey go dey Work baboon go dey chop.

Restructuring
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Ghost01(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
Very good.
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by NGpatriot: 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jonathan39:
The North has produced morethan 70% of Nigerian leaders, why are they still the Poorest?

That's your own ignorant and bigoted opinion..

Any reason why not so poor SS is the largest debtor region in Nigeria even with all the massive allocations, largest debt, huge IGR and NDDC hundreds of billions?

You people are too lame and ignorant for your own good.

grin grin
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Openbusiness: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I actually did not post that for ignorant can't read and comprehend p[eople like you and even if you are going to open your mouth to say anything, shouldn't you first proof me wrong that they are mining gold in Zamfara as your lazy and ignorant governors in the SS asserted.

It is not by force to comment..

NG Patriot you call SouthSouth Governors lazy? The same SouthSouth that produces the 2nd biggest IGR in Nigeria and only the South West IGR is higher than SouthSouth. SouthSouth produces the oil that sustains this country, what does the NorthNorth + NorthEast + NorthWest bring to the table in terms of natural resources for the collective good of all Nigerians? Without Niger Delta oil, no single state in the North is viable as it stands presently, maybe that can change later but right now they can't survive without Niger Delta oil money, yet you didn't call them Lazy. The IGR of NE + NW + NN combined is less than the IGR of the Niger Delta states but you didn't call them Lazy. It is SS Governors that are lazy. Nawa to u oh

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Jonathan39: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
Aside from Gowon, all the past Northern head of state and president are fulanis
Coldie:

Ipob keep blaming Fulani for everything. How many Fulani's have ruled Nigeria?
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by NGpatriot: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
[s]
Sarmiz24:

Lol and it is not by force to try and make no-sense... We the SS have said our own, we either share the Gold or we keep our Oil simple all this ur over sabi grammar wey no land u job for Chevron no consine us...
SS is wise now, SE has always been wise, SW is also wiser now it Game over for all u Aboki’s and I understand it paining u people so much grin
And guess what?? Ur pain gives me joy smiley
[/s]

This troll is not even making any sense.
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Sarmiz24(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
Coldie:

See this ipob
Lol every Aboki man is a Potential Boko Haram candidate but SS is not IPOB but if that’s what gives u people pain over that side we gladly accept it sir grin cheesy
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
favor914:
My Goodness, We still have critical thinkers, kudos to you, these Youths nowadays belief the slightest propaganda they hear, the Constitution of Nigeria 1999 as Amended is cardinal, & it’s provisions supreme, the Governors always deceiving their people? Same way they came with Endsars enquiry which has no legitimate power in law, knowing fully well we have the Public Complaint Commission enshrined in section 315(5) & (6) of The Constitution that is empowered by law to deal with supposed police & other abuses of human rights complaints & violations.

The Constitution is unambiguous about resources on the exclusive legislative list, it belongs to the Federal Government (we the people of Nigeria), even the Lands Use Act Of 1978 affirms that position, any Executive Order of the President is subject to the provisions of the constitution, DOA, null & void ab initio. You are a 100% correct, Zamfara State can never control their gold deposits.

Keep responding to your clones
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by NGpatriot: 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Openbusiness:
NG Patriot you call SouthSouth Governors lazy? The same SouthSouth that produces the 2nd biggest IGR in Nigeria and only the South West IGR is higher than SouthSouth. SouthSouth produces the oil that sustains this country, what does the NorthNorth + NorthEast + NorthWest bring to the table in terms of natural resources for the the collective good of all Nigerians? Without Niger Delta oil, no single state in the North is viable as it stands presently, maybe that can change later but right now they can't survive without Niger Delta oil money, yet you didn't call them Lazy. The IGR of NE + NW + NN combined is less than the IGR of the Niger Delta states but you didn't call them Lazy. It is SS Governors that are lazy. Nawa to u oh

You are wrong, SS IGR is larger than the SW.

Your argument is based on false narratives, start all over again with accurate facts.

Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by 400billionman: 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
November1857:
RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA NOW OR RISK BREAK UP!
PASTOR ENOCH ADEBOYE ....

They refused to mention Pa Adeboye's name among Davido, Don Jazzy and EndSARS frozen accounts.
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Blessedassuranc(f): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
MossadAgent:
Watch and see how yaribanza and their heeb0 cousins will oppose any talk of the Niger Delta controlling their oil.

The north never hides the fact that they are parasites and leeches but these our niegbours in the South are bloody hypocrites who shout resource control in the open and do all they can to prevent it from happening .

SERPENT
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Sarmiz24(m): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

This troll is not even making any sense.

Lol you’ve run out of points It a simple sturf we can’t be fooled by the aboki anymore, go and hug transformer if it hurt u badly... Zamfarawa Gold belongs to Naija just like SS Oil belongs to Naija else we will change the narrative for una Everyman go start to dey bear him papa name asap cheesy
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by misterjosh(m): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
What's there to meet about, a precedent has been set already by Zamfara controlling her gold deposits, other states should just follow suit.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by November1857(m): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
400billionman:

They refused to mention Pa Adeboye's name among Davido, Don Jazzy and EndSARS frozen accounts.
Them dey fear fire... grin
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Kinematics: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
helinues:

[s]Lazy governor's.

Why not tapped from your own other natural resources?[/s]

You need help

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
NGpatriot:

After Lagos state, the SS with all their massive allocations, 13 % derivation, hundreds of billions of NDDC funds, they are still the largest debtor states in Nigeria after Lagos.

These are states with an average of 5 million or less population.

Just look at the massive debt they all accumulated with absolutely nothing tangible on the ground to justify 1 kobo of their debt.

Are Northerners responsible for this too?

Northerners are responsible for it, the system we practice in Nigeria promote corruption.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by LZAA: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
imhotep:

We must report these governors to the Nairaland moderators ASAP grin grin

CC lzaa Blackking98
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by 400billionman: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
helinues:
Lazy governor's.

Why not tapped from your own other natural resources?

Use your sense when commenting.
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
I wish every state own it's resources 100%.

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Sarmiz24(m): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
NGpatriot:

You are wrong, SS IGR is larger than the SW.

Your argument is based on false narratives, start all over again with accurate facts.

Lol never knew people can be this dumb until I came across ur post lol so lagos is a region on it own grin U be real epa or is SS a state Man go play with ur new phone jor
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
Get us back to Regional Government, RestructureNgNOW and review our constitution.

It's a NECESSITY
We're not backward to be taken back to something established in 1960s, we want each state to have total control of its resources because that manifestation of regionalism is another exploitation by some lazy states to fees in others. We need total control of resources by states not region!
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blackking98:

It is wrong because when SS youths refine oil, they call it bunkering and kill us and say only FG and liscence companies can do that, but zamfara mines gold they Pat them on the back, use your little brain for once.
Who b this idiot? Nah who beg una to present weaklings like GEJ who was licking the ass of northerners up and down instead of working towards restructuring Nigeria?
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Midas01: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
You're a mad man/woman.

Go to American embassy and collect passport na since it's not their forefathers that created the american soil. Fool.
favor914:
Joker, was it their fore fathers that planted the natural resources in the region, all resources belongs to We the People Of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
Coronabirus:
We're not backward to be taken back to something established in 1960s, we want each state to have total control of its resources because that manifestation of regionalism is another exploitation by some lazy states to fees in others. We need total control of resources by states not region!
We need total resource control by local government or towns not by the state governor's. If we won't decentralise, then let's totally decentralise.
Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by Meekha(m): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
helinues:

Helinues proclaims to the High Heavens: I am the biggest fool on NL. I can be so daft and insensitive to the plight of my country people, in as much as I am being paid my usual 30k stipend. Yes, I know that I can be an asshole and i'll keep being one for my Fulani masters grin

Like did you really say this about yourself...?

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday by YouAreFinished: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
Amarabae:
Why not involve south east and south west governors since Abia, Imo and Ondo are all NDDC states?
Why not a joint southern governors meeting?
A Divided south!
Is the South United before undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments / Peter Obi Is Not Serious About His Campaign Strategy. May Lose To Atiku / Youths Hold Rally For Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.