Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,232 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:03 AM

Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor (78261 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / How Do I Handle A Husband Who Wants To Have Sex Almost Everyday? / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Not because of a woman nah somebody wife
I don't understand.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by chocboi78(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
There's no evidence in that video to support the title of the thread..bad blogging
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by balingaonline(m): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
Moferere:
Too bad!
Two able bodied men fighting because of a woman. undecided I am ashamed for them.
Are you married? I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nbotee:
Fight becos someone slept with his wife??[b] Was she raped or she actually cheated on the husband? [/b]becos I'm still trying to understand y d mumu go fight.. Now d same person wey knack ur wife don knack u beating...
I don't understand.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Dailyhappenings: 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
This one's still dey fight over woman..
Nawa for this country oo...this one wey small girl Emmanuella dey buy house for her mother. Omo see interior and exterior

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I83E7_8D9E
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by GIdiata(m): 3:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
Gossogosso:
He no dey look face?
dis ur advert self shey Women no suppose show their man affection?
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Yarimoooh: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:
African men are the most stupid creature I have ever seen.
The way they rush to adopt European practices neglecting their customs brought this kind of disgraceful event we are seeing here. Just look at how the stupid lady in question was standing by the side waiting for the winner to take her.
It's winner take all
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Iniobong34: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Why would i fight my fellow man for a woman that willingly gave her body to the man.
1) he did not force her
2) she never loved you. If she does, she wouldn't have involve her self in this shameful act. Etc...

2 Likes

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Blackking98(m): 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Oizatobad:
I don't believes in modern day women THEY CAN SLEEP WITH ANY OBJECT calaba akwa ibom., benue ,some part of kogi ALSO IBADAN GIRLS WHEN THEY HAVE NO FOOD
You sister is included just in case you forgot grin
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by dederocs(m): 3:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:
African men are the most stupid creature I have ever seen.
The way they rush to adopt European practices neglecting their customs brought this kind of disgraceful event we are seeing here. Just look at how the stupid lady in question was standing by the side waiting for the winner to take her.
grin fighting for poor liabilities, madness.

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by vanvino(m): 3:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
The Winner takes it all...... Well, in this case take her all........... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by fredoooooo: 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

And you call that a wife ..Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by fredoooooo: 3:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
Useless men ... fighting because of a woman .. God dash this people sense abeg angry

Fight your woman not the man , arindin .. grin

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by JIMMY1393: 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
He is angry because the guy expanded his wife's toto grin

Make I no lie married women toto dey sweet no be small grin

So you don sample am??
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by imagrg(m): 3:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
Salvages
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by 2Ways(m): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
chaiii
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by YunqTee: 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

And sooo??
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Coldie(m): 3:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
The man don suffer sha
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:
But if you look at this matter critically, you'll realize that the husband is making a fool of himself.
Yes if you look at the marriage certificate and oaths, there is no where penalty for infidelity is mentioned so any married man should prepare his mind and heart for cases like this. This is why I advise young people to always know the person they are taking to altar because the power to cheat and be faithful is an exclusive decision of both parties
...knowing the person you marry ke?... na book?... people change... how do you expect the poor man to see tomorrow...? as prophet or what ?

15years ago, if you tell that thug that he will sleep with someone's wife and also beat the husband... I guess his reply would have been "God forbid "

relationship expert... I hail you

4 Likes

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by zanifa: 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
What is stupor here again? OP be very careful o
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Kendyrich: 4:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
Most of you are talking trash here because you are not married, neither do you fear God. We are talking about somebody's wife, not a fiancee or girlfriend! I feel for the man,maybe he didn't know how to react- overwhelmed by shock. I am not in support of the man fighting another. If your spouse cheats on you, settle it with him or her. Don't go fighting. May God save us from seeing evil, in Jesus Name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Lovelyn451(f): 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
grin nke a ator' m bullshit..no be everytime women go dey fight each other for their husband, make men fight small...kikikikikiki ma belle oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Goodman247: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:
He is angry because the guy expanded his wife's toto grin

Make I no lie married women toto dey sweet no be small grin
you dey bang married women
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Adakintroy: 4:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
If you got a Girl problem I feel bad for you son.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by thesilentman(m): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
At least he fought, which is better than just sulking it up-or leaving the case for God.You guys seem oblivious to the phenomenon regarding sleeping with other people's wives.Anyone one who sleeps with a man's wife does not plan well for the man and can even kill such person. I dont think there is a tribe that tolerates that here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by mdchikezie(m): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
thesicilian:

Let me see if you'll say the same after you get married.

DONT MIND THE MUMU STUPIDLY WRITING FOR WRITING SAKE.

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by sixtus3606(m): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

so you can fight your fellow man because he slept with your wife?
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
Dude don't know how to fight, he could have locked up the thug's neck with all his strength when he was lifted.
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Mekanus(m): 4:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
Them fvck your wife still come beat you join, hmmm, this life no jus balance. Pussy is not worth fighting for.

1 Like

Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Tell am oh
Re: Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor by Greenback: 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
That guy that slept with someone's wife is a dead man

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Did Your Family Use This Plate & Tray? (Throwback Photo) / Twin Sisters Dedicate Children From One Husband In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Unfortunately I Am Not The Father Of My Fourth Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.