Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) (73646 Views)

Man Opens Stomach Of Monster Alligator To Find Tags Of 5 Missing Dogs In US / Loyal Dog Waits Outside Hospital Four Months After Owner Dies / See The Highly Technical Way Dogs Drink Water. Look Closely And Adore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by murmee: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
Mayng01:
That goat must have come from aso rock
I'm laughing!
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:

This is why I said that they are wiser than Nigerian Youths because if you have sense you'll know that goats neither speak nor type

lmao... comeback
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
thesicilian:

Kind of agree with you, judging by your insistence on foolery.

lmao, you roasted him

1 Like

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
This goes to show how the heart of most Nigerians are, always trying to inflict pain and hardship on others.
Why turn off the tap when the goat is thirsty and needs a drink to stay hydrated?

The pain of others has always been a source of joy to evil-minded fellas
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by themainman600(m): 7:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
israelp:
lolz d tin tire me slf grin
I wonder why mod don't pursue idiots like that away from Nairaland
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Temptee101(m): 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
I prefer this goat to the stick at the helm of affairs.

Take it or leave it.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by favour32(m): 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
nnamdi640:
Am sure that goat is not from Nigeria because the best Nigeria goat can do is to stairs at you as if they know you somewhere.
..... stare.....
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
RedNStripes:
The person is taking a big risk. That goat could get angry and bite.
Lol. goats don't bite. They headbutt instead.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by hardon1(m): 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
RedNStripes:
The person is taking a big risk. That goat could get angry and bite.

Habaaa! have you seen a goat bite some one before. If angered it will only use the horn or trample with the hoof.

It only bite what it wants to eat

1 Like

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by sokia: 7:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
aribisala0:
Who told you God created goats
so nah you create the goat?
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by GreenDee(f): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
woow. omo things dey occur.. Goat sef dey get liver.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by hardon1(m): 7:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
nnamdi640:
Am sure that goat is not from Nigeria because the best Nigeria goat can do is to stairs at you as if they know you somewhere.

grin grin grin grin I was thinking am the only one who know about this. That animal can stir for Africa, especially if they perceive you are eating groundnut or beans

1 Like

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by hokafor(m): 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
This goat is even more clever than bihari

1 Like

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 7:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
Tonymegabush1:

What are they trying to achieve there have been watching that pics all tru yet 2 figure it out......

My brother, they're trying to launch that rocket into space grin

1 Like

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Folzye(m): 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
ecolime:
I can bet my left balls that the location is Ogbomosho.

Wetin my eyes see during my NYSC days ehn. Their goats behave like humans and are very smart. The only thing they can't do is TALK.

You will be shocked that their goats speak at night grin

1 Like

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by marylandcakes: 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
At least the goat knows what it wants and is defiant.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:

This is why I said that they are wiser than Nigerian Youths because if you have sense you'll know that goats neither speak nor type
But goats still get sense pass U.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Longman180(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bkayyy:

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Mazigabriel(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
aribisala0:
Who told you God created goats
If God didn't create goats then tell everyone who created the universe and every living and non living thing inside it.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:

My brother, they're trying to launch that rocket into space grin

Nollywood abi real life angry because even a mad man still has some common sense left in him...
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
This is Ronaldo
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by AnanseK(m): 7:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
dahnimoh:
If this kind goat have access to cell phone,It can use it

Let me have your contact

1 Like

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by aribisala0(m): 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Mazigabriel:
If God didn't create goats then tell everyone who created the universe and every living and non living thing inside it.
Ihave no idea. That does no mean God did
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by bizzibodi(m): 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
Goat wey I don see for Edo call a guy by his name for night...no b small run we run that night oo!na so our legs dey fly for air.
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by femi4: 7:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Indeed, goats are stubborn

1 Like

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Feggie3: 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
brosom:
Am I the only one that has noticed lately that most animals both wild and domestic in the world has been exhibiting intelligence.

It's weird and mysterious, it also reminds me of a portion in the bible where God said if man fail to worship me, I'll raise stones to worship me. what if animals both land and aquatic are part of the subject to worship God? though it might not happen in our time, but what if its taking place gradually? just asking oo

This calls for a deep concern.
Nigerian youths and religion. This is exactly what we are talking about. Apart from the Bible Nigerian youths can't hold any intensive intelligent conversation for 10minutes. Funny enough, the so called graduates are inclusive grin
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Matthew4sure(m): 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
[quote author=Bkayyy post=96034150]Goats are becoming more intelligent than Nigerian Youths [/quote
Endtime goat
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by ORIAYO70(m): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
debbiebianca2:
Moment a goat was captured opening a bole hole tab to drink water after the tap was closed by it's owner.

Watch The Video Below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3eLcPjIUNM

This goat must appear in Guinness record book...
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Eddygre8(m): 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
Practical exam
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Aarenaija: 7:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
rawpadgin:
The animal kingdom wan take over? First it was a dog trying to butcher its owner with a machete, now this grin grin

Some animals were even swallowing money the other time....... grin
Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Oizee(f): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
thesicilian:

Even a goat would not make this kind of dumb statement if it could talk.
this is deep

1 Like

Re: Drama As Goat Opens Tap To Drink Water After Owner Closed It (Video) by Oteikwu1(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
Digital goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Check Out This Dog Pregnancy Shoot That Caused A Stir On Social Media (pictures) / Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back / Advice On Local Recipè For Dog Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.