Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. (2858 Views)

Prophet Suddenly: A Shameful Satire Of God's Prophetic Ministry / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) / No iota of doubt: homosexuality is Satan's greatest joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by Image123(m): 1:18am On Dec 30, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
a global family of peace loving worshipers! smiley

Peace loving worshippers that break bottles and stab people at weddings because they are asked to pray.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 11:05am On Dec 31, 2020
Image123:

Lol, JWs are like bulls in a China shop or kids given guns for toys.

Well, I don't know about that.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 11:08am On Dec 31, 2020
Image123:

They actually cram passages and arguments like zombies. They don't think.

Really? Well, their cup of tea.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by Image123(m): 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
elated177:

Well, I don't know about that.

Now you know, lol. They don't know what to do with the passages they crammed for argument. They don't think or reason, they just release it one after the other whatever you may be saying or not saying.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 9:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
Image123:

Now you know, lol. They don't know what to do with the passages they crammed for argument. They don't think or reason, they just release it one after the other whatever you may be saying or not saying.

Well, I still don't know about that. Not that I care.

It appears you have a problem with them. If that is the case, I don't want to be part of whatever problem that exists between you and them. I am all for the teaching of the Ten Commandments of my Father in heaven, Yahveh Almighty, and strict obedience to them. No one is going to make me derail in that regard.

Image23, I was not sent to attack any religion or denomination. That is not why I am here. Therefore, the good work Yahveh Almighty has been using me his humble saint, servant and messenger, elated177, to do here and beyond here, will not be reduced to such.

So, to you, image23, I say: "To denominational bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance."
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by Image123(m): 1:41am On Jan 01, 2021
elated177:

Well, I still don't know about that. Not that I care.

It appears you have a problem with them. If that is the case, I don't want to be part of whatever problem that exists between you and them. I am all for the teaching of the Ten Commandments of my Father in heaven, Yahveh Almighty, and strict obedience to them. No one is going to make me derail in that regard.

Image23, I was not sent to attack any religion or denomination. That is not why I am here. Therefore, the good work Yahveh Almighty has been using me his humble saint, servant and messenger, elated177, to do here and beyond here, will not be reduced to such.

So, to you, image23, I say: "To denominational bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance."

undecided undecided You got it twisted there. Knowing a person or sect is not bigotry or persecution. Only a naive person would have dealings with a person or sect and not know them.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
Image123:

undecided undecided You got it twisted there. Knowing a person or sect is not bigotry or persecution. Only a naive person would have dealings with a person or sect and not know them.

Tell us your own sect/denomination.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by Image123(m): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
elated177:

Tell us your own sect/denomination.

Yours na

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 7:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Image123:

Yours na

This comment is ambiguous. Are you saying that my sect/denomination is the same as yours or you are asking for mine? If the latter is the case, then hear it.

---- I AM NOT A CHRISTIAN;
---- I DON'T BELONG TO ANY SECT/
DENOMINATION;
---- I DON'T GO TO "CHURCH"
---- I AM CHURCH;
---- MY RELIGION IS THE STRICT, COMPLETE
AND ABSOLUTE OBEDIENCE TO THE TEN
COMMANDMENTS OF MY FATHER IN
HEAVEN, YAHVEH ALMIGHTY.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by Image123(m): 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
elated177:

This comment is ambiguous. Are you saying that my sect/denomination is the same as yours or you are asking for mine? If the latter is the case, then hear it.

DENOMINATION;
---- I AM CHURCH;
HEAVEN, YAHVEH ALMIGHTY.

- I AM A CHILD OF GOD;
DENOMINATION.
---- I AM CHURCH;
AND ABSOLUTE OBEDIENCE TO THE
COMMANDMENT OF MY FATHER IN
HEAVEN, ALMIGHTY GOD.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
Image123:

- I AM A CHILD OF GOD;
DENOMINATION.
---- I AM CHURCH;
HEAVEN, ALMIGHTY GOD.

Ehehehehe! But you go to church?
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
elated177:

Ehehehehe! But you go to church?

Image123, how far? You don't want to answer this question?
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
The saints of Yahushua the Messiah will not, for one single solitary second, doubt the detestable and abominable nature of homosexuality in the sight of our Father in heaven, Yahveh Almighty.

We know that those vehemently support homosexuality, especially in this part of the world, do so because the demons they worship draw their powers from such affront to creation.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by Image123(m): 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
elated177:

Image123, how far? You don't want to answer this question?

i answered already but you're fault finding. i guess it's not in your 10 commandments. Let me shock you small. i am church. i have not gone to what you define as church for a very long time, maybe a year now. tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 9:53am On Jan 06, 2021
Image123:

i answered already but you're fault finding. i guess it's not in your 10 commandments. Let me shock you small. i am church. i have not gone to what you define as church for a very long time, maybe a year now. tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My Ten Commandments?
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2021
Image123:

i answered already but you're fault finding

I wrote:

elated177:

DENOMINATION;
---- I AM CHURCH;
HEAVEN, YAHVEH ALMIGHTY.

You modified and wrote:

Image123:

- I AM A CHILD OF GOD;
DENOMINATION.
---- I AM CHURCH;
HEAVEN, ALMIGHTY GOD.

You edited my post and removed "I DON'T GO TO CHURCH."

Why did you do that. It could only mean that you go to "church."

Don't get me wrong. I don't care whether you go to church or not.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 10:01am On Jan 06, 2021
Image123:

- I AM A CHILD OF GOD;
DENOMINATION.
---- I AM CHURCH;
HEAVEN, ALMIGHTY GOD.

From these modifications:

Are you a Christian or not?
Doesn't Almighty God have a name?
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 10:02am On Jan 06, 2021
Do yourself a favor; abstain from the abomination called homosexuality.

The Creator abhors it.
Nature abhors it.
Heaven and earth abhor it
Even your spirit, soul and body abhor it, if only you take time to listen to them.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by Image123(m): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
elated177:

From these modifications:

Doesn't Almighty God have a name?

God Almighty is His name, He's not complaining. Is Paul a pharisee?

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2021
Image123:

Ehehehehe! Ihe efu! Keep telling yourself that. And how did you know he is not complaining? Did he tell you that? Are you sure we are talking about the same God? Which Paul?

Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by Image123(m): 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2021
elated177:

Ehehehehe! Ihe efu! Keep telling yourself that. And how did you know he is not complaining? Did he tell you that? Are you sure we are talking about the same God? Which Paul?

i answered you already but you have resorted to name calling. Did God tell you that He is complaining? How many Pauls do you think i am referring to, your son?

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2021
Image123:

i answered you already but you have resorted to name calling. Did God tell you that He is complaining? How many Pauls do you think i am referring to, your son?

Where did you answer me? Where did I call you names? There are so many by that name. Which Paul do you mean?

Pay particular attention to verse 27.

Jeremiah 23:25-30

KJV.
25 I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed.

26 How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;

27 Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.

28 The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the Lord.

29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the Lord; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?

30 Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.

NIV

25 “I have heard what the prophets say who prophesy lies in my name. They say, ‘I had a dream! I had a dream!’ 26 How long will this continue in the hearts of these lying prophets, who prophesy the delusions of their own minds? 27 They think the dreams they tell one another will make my people forget my name, just as their ancestors forgot my name through Baal worship. 28 Let the prophet who has a dream recount the dream, but let the one who has my word speak it faithfully. For what has straw to do with grain?” declares the Lord. 29 “Is not my word like fire,” declares the Lord, “and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?

30 “Therefore,” declares the Lord, “I am against the prophets who steal from one another words supposedly from me.

NASB

25 “I have heard what the prophets have said who prophesy falsely in My name, saying, ‘I had a dream, I had a dream!’ 26 How long? Is there anything in the hearts of the prophets who prophesy falsehood, these prophets of the deceitfulness of their own heart, 27 who intend to make My people forget My name by their dreams which they report to one another, just as their fathers forgot My name because of Baal? 28 The prophet who has a dream may report his dream, but let him who has My word speak My word truthfully. What does straw have in common with grain?” declares the Lord. 29 “Is My word not like fire?” declares the Lord, “and like a hammer which shatters a rock? 30 Therefore behold, I am against the prophets,” declares the Lord, “who steal My words from each other.

NLT

25 “I have heard these prophets say, ‘Listen to the dream I had from God last night.’ And then they proceed to tell lies in my name. 26 How long will this go on? If they are prophets, they are prophets of deceit, inventing everything they say. 27 By telling these false dreams, they are trying to get my people to forget me, just as their ancestors did by worshiping the idols of Baal.

28 “Let these false prophets tell their dreams,
but let my true messengers faithfully proclaim my every word.
There is a difference between straw and grain!
29 Does not my word burn like fire?”
says the Lord.
“Is it not like a mighty hammer
that smashes a rock to pieces?

30 “Therefore,” says the Lord, “I am against these prophets who steal messages from each other and claim they are from me.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by Image123(m): 1:38am On Jan 19, 2021
elated177:

Where did you answer me? Where did I call you names? There are so many by that name. Which Paul do you mean?

Pay particular attention to verse 27.

Jeremiah 23:25-30

KJV.
25 I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed.

26 How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;

27 Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.

28 The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the Lord.

29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the Lord; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?

30 Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.

NIV

25 “I have heard what the prophets say who prophesy lies in my name. They say, ‘I had a dream! I had a dream!’ 26 How long will this continue in the hearts of these lying prophets, who prophesy the delusions of their own minds? 27 They think the dreams they tell one another will make my people forget my name, just as their ancestors forgot my name through Baal worship. 28 Let the prophet who has a dream recount the dream, but let the one who has my word speak it faithfully. For what has straw to do with grain?” declares the Lord. 29 “Is not my word like fire,” declares the Lord, “and like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces?

30 “Therefore,” declares the Lord, “I am against the prophets who steal from one another words supposedly from me.

NASB

25 “I have heard what the prophets have said who prophesy falsely in My name, saying, ‘I had a dream, I had a dream!’ 26 How long? Is there anything in the hearts of the prophets who prophesy falsehood, these prophets of the deceitfulness of their own heart, 27 who intend to make My people forget My name by their dreams which they report to one another, just as their fathers forgot My name because of Baal? 28 The prophet who has a dream may report his dream, but let him who has My word speak My word truthfully. What does straw have in common with grain?” declares the Lord. 29 “Is My word not like fire?” declares the Lord, “and like a hammer which shatters a rock? 30 Therefore behold, I am against the prophets,” declares the Lord, “who steal My words from each other.

NLT

25 “I have heard these prophets say, ‘Listen to the dream I had from God last night.’ And then they proceed to tell lies in my name. 26 How long will this go on? If they are prophets, they are prophets of deceit, inventing everything they say. 27 By telling these false dreams, they are trying to get my people to forget me, just as their ancestors did by worshiping the idols of Baal.

28 “Let these false prophets tell their dreams,
but let my true messengers faithfully proclaim my every word.
There is a difference between straw and grain!
29 Does not my word burn like fire?”
says the Lord.
“Is it not like a mighty hammer
that smashes a rock to pieces?

30 “Therefore,” says the Lord, “I am against these prophets who steal messages from each other and claim they are from me.

i mentioned my Father in Heaven, the Almighty God. You claim He is complaining to you by misquoting scriptures. The verses you quoted has nothing to do with me and my Heavenly Father. How many Pauls do you know, mention them lemme see if it is one of them i referred to.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 2:03am On Jan 19, 2021
Image123:

i mentioned my Father in Heaven, the Almighty God. You claim He is complaining to you by misquoting scriptures. The verses you quoted has nothing to do with me and my Heavenly Father. How many Pauls do you know, mention them lemme see if it is one of them i referred to.

Dude, go your way, I don't have time for this. I am not a kid and you cannot put words into my mouth.
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by Image123(m): 2:05am On Jan 19, 2021
elated177:

Dude, go your way, I don't have time for this. I am not a kid and you cannot put words into my mouth.

Lol. You should have known better than to be arguing what is not. Asking who is Paul and all sort of weird questions.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 9:17am On Jan 19, 2021
Image123:

elated177:

Image123:

elated177:

Jeremiah 23:25-27

25 “I have heard what the prophets say who prophesy lies in my name. They say, ‘I had a dream! I had a dream!’ 26 How long will this continue in the hearts of these lying prophets, who prophesy the delusions of their own minds? 27 They think the dreams they tell one another will make my people forget my name, just as their ancestors forgot my name through Baal worship.

Image123:

elated177:

Image123:

Lol. You should have known better than to be arguing what is not. Asking who is Paul and all sort of weird questions.

What am I arguing "that is not"?

If the God you are calling your heavenly father is the Creator of heaven and earth, how, then, could you say that the verse I quoted has nothing to do with him?

Where did I ask you who Paul was?

Where did I call you names?

Where did you answer my question bordering on whether you are a Christian or not?

Where did I say your "Father in heaven" was complaining to me?

Have you now seen why I said that you should go your way?
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by Image123(m): 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2021
elated177:

What am I arguing "that is not"?

You are not serious. You have said that "go your way, I don't have time for this." but you are not serious at all. cheesy

If the God you are calling your heavenly father is the Creator of heaven and earth, how, then, could you say that the verse I quoted has nothing to do with him?

Read carefully, i said "The verses you quoted has nothing to do with me and my Heavenly Father. "

Where did I ask you who Paul was?

When you say "Which Paul" and i ask you how many Pauls do you know and you still ask "Which Paul do you mean?". Either you are not serious or you are not serious.

Where did I call you names?
You said "Ihe efu!" When a nigerian resorts to the local language in an 'argument', 9 times out of 10, he is name calling or abusing. i know the word has to do with zero or nothing, so enlighten me if otherwise.

Where did you answer my question bordering on whether you are a Christian or not?

here

Where did I say your "Father in heaven" was complaining to me?
You said "how did you know he is not complaining? Did he tell you that? Are you sure we are talking about the same God?" Then you went ahead to quote Jeremiah in different versions as a sort of proof that He is complaining.

Have you now seen why I said that you should go your way?

Your actions speak louder than your writing, you don't seem like someone who wants me to go anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:01pm On Jan 19, 2021
You will never be ONE as Jesus asked his father! John 17:20-23
As long as you're not ready to join the so called zombies, then you'll remain SCATTERED! Luke 11:23 smiley
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Let the saints not forget that the only way we, the light of this world, can overcome evil, the darkness of this world, is through righteousness. It is the Light in the saints of Yahushua the Messiah that the evil one is afraid of.

Yahushua the Messiah, the only begotten Son of YHVH Almighty, is the King of Righteousness. He is in us and we are in him. And because he is us, we have overcome the world. We must maintain our state of Righteousness by continuing to walk righteously. How do we do this? We can do this by obeying the Instruction of our Master and Saviour, Yahushua the Messiah, as described in: "Love YHVH with all your heart, with all your soul and with all your strength and love your fellow human being as you love yourself." These two summarize the Ten Commandments of our Father.

We must continue to do good to all, irrespective of their race, tribe, ethnicity, religion or language.

Study the Scriptures for yourself. Do what they say you should. Abstain from sexual immorality of all sorts.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by MuttleyLaff: 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2021
Re: Homosexuality Is A Shameful Act. by elated177: 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Accept A Blood Transfusion Against Your Religious Belief? / Apostle Paul Proudly Declared To Be A Foolishman / Is Poverty The Reason Why Nigerians Stroop To Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.