Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,156 members, 7,807,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes (47292 Views)

EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo / Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) / Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by katyamizotta: 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
DJ Switch should be arrested and thoroughly investigated. I believe she is working with the opposition or the albino coward to destabilise this country.

The gullible ones will say families of killed Protesters are afraid to speak up. Laughable! E be like say Una never lose a loved one before..and I don't pray you experience it in ya lives. A woman that loses a child isnt scared of anything else in this world..and I can tell you with all I have that she would speak up in this circumstance!

The truth, DJ Switch and all those behind the just concluded drama called endSARS must be thoroughly investigated and those found culpable should be ruthlessly dealt with

you should comment as well on the insensitive joke from the army official

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Amspecial: 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
grin
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
sucreblazing:

Smh for you sir
that's the worst you can do sir. we all can't view things the same way

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by SeriouslySense(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
Exactly and precisely and accurately and and cheesy cheesy cheesy
Brandonx:
That general is so insensitive undecided
He should bring the rifle and someone should please try with a live bullet on him.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Kalapizim(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
ff
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by oluwasegun007(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
The hospital they took those guys with injuries to...the person announced by Sanwo olu to have died..

Was is blank ammunition that killed them??

The doctors that operated on them, did they treat bullet wounds??

This are questions that need urgent answers before God go vex for us in this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Imstrong2(m): 4:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
Blackking98:

It's a joke quit alright but at this point in time it was necessary due to the situation on ground
unnecessary
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by wakaman: 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
grin grin cheesy

Up Nigeria!
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by cooltola(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
I wished the protesters carried AK 47 and can try it on the general-

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Toks2008(m): 4:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
dre11:
I wish I brought a rifle to try it on you, army commander jokes with panel member over Lekki shooting

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-i-wish-i-brought-a-rifle-to-try-it-on-you-army-commander-jokes-with-panel-member-over-lekki-shooting

How dumb...

Blank ammunitions can kill especially when used by dumb unprofessional army personnels and the use of blanks is considered lethal in dispersing unarmed protesters and it is an international Crime against humanity.

The army keeps making a fool of themselves by openly admitting to Democide which is of equal weight with Genocide.

Foolish Army officer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by joelag: 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
Robber bullets or not, at the end I will always blame Buhari, because he is the commander in chief.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by jaxxy(m): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
DJ Switch should be arrested and thoroughly investigated. I believe she is working with the opposition or the albino coward to destabilise this country.

The gullible ones will say families of killed Protesters are afraid to speak up. Laughable! E be like say Una never lose a loved one before..and I don't pray you experience it in ya lives. A woman that loses a child isnt scared of anything else in this world..and I can tell you with all I have that she would speak up in this circumstance!

The truth, DJ Switch and all those behind the just concluded drama called endSARS must be thoroughly investigated and those found culpable should be ruthlessly dealt with

U are just deceiving urself. The youths are now the opposition. Well anybody that opposes u is ur opposition so u are correct also. Apc and nonsense.

The blood all over the place was from cows.

The military at this point can’t really be trust to say the truth they have said so many lies already so why shud we believe them now?? Without evidence just their words. That’s really a joke. Obviously they are there to defend themselves not indict themselves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by TransAtlanticEx(m): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Zayttoven:
Guns don't kill people. People kill people.
DMX quote,you plagiarist angry
Before you come with the "I didn't claim it line",you should have acknowledged him in the quote.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by infohenry(m): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Lol
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
[[s]quote author=OZOnNengiTheory post=96037005]DJ Switch should be arrested and thoroughly investigated. I believe she is working with the opposition or the albino coward to destabilise this country.

The truth, DJ Switch and all those behind the just concluded drama called endSARS must be thoroughly investigated and those found culpable should be ruthlessly dealt with[/quote[/s]] Zombies will never be slow in defending wickedness. It is what they are being paid for. But when will karma begin to catch up with them? I don't know.

OZOnNengiTheory, Lie Mohammed's graduate.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by abiolert(m): 4:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Golan007:

Shut up.
You will be soon and nobody will be held responsible too.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:
So somebody cannot play with the panel members again in peace
Playing with a sensitive issue at hand, if it was in Europe, USA or any sane clime, he will be sacked immediately. Primitive comment from primitive people.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by ba7man(m): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
We've seen and heard everything apart from who the victims of this "masaacre" were and it seems they all have no acquaintances, family memebers, friends or records.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by yetunsbay(m): 4:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Trust you're okay ?
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by GeoAfrikana(m): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
Brandonx:
That general is so insensitive undecided
He should bring the rifle and someone should please try with a live bullet on him.
You didn't read at all. Or you're just intentionally mischievous.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by BadBradley: 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

worthless scum! How much is worth the life of your unborn kids and lineage?

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by ransomed: 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
General should go and display his killing skills on Boko Haram or Bandits.
OLANIYI...
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Akainzo(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
oluwasegun007:
The hospital they took those guys with injuries to...the person announced by Sanwo olu to have died..

Was is blank ammunition that killed them??

The doctors that operated on them, did they treat bullet wounds??

This are questions that need urgent answers before God go vex for us in this country.

The person announced by Sanwo-Olu died from BLUNT FORCE injury! A bullet does not cause blunt force injury.

That doctors operated on someone that was at the Lekki Toll gate does not imply that he was shot by the army, he could have had an accident, he could have been attacked. The army would only be responsible directly were you to say he had a gun shot wound.

Blanks make loads of noise, but they are not projectiles and therefore simply fall to the ground BESIDE the shooter.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by OmaJoyAudrey(f): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Sanwo olu openly admitted that people were killed at lekki toll gate and you are here talking shit about Dj Switch
You are a fucking Retard...Your government has not done anything make the lives of citizens better,nobody had be held accountable for the lives lost at lekki toll gate, Fuel price has increased in the space of three months,cost of surviving not even is too fucking but let's keep saying Dj switch is the problem of Nigeria...You are fucking stupid..and I hope you got in hell

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Keji1012(m): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
Zayttoven:
Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

Imagine two men with a machine gun
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by emkz: 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
The conclusion has been written.

The Lekki shooting will never be resolved.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Sarmiz24(m): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Lol cuz a general made a joke grin One reason I will always say na we be our own problem , so the Mumu general is So Holy that he can’t lie ba? Mumu Dey worry ur head
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
[s]
OZOnNengiTheory:

[/s]

You're a jihadists and zombie at the same time

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Keji1012(m): 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
If Na civilian talk this, dem go talk say Na hate speech and calling for heads

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by DesChyko: 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
Unik3030:

questions for endsars protesters
*u once had an affiliation with Atiku during campaign n now u are leading a protest against a government that defeated your preferred candidate,can.u prove beyond reasonable doubt that u aren't sponsored to cause chaos?

Question for you

Seeing as you just politicized and polarized your entire submission with this assumption that EndSARS is an anti-APC agenda, why should anyone even take you seriously? undecided
When the elders at Ojo were begging their youths not to destroy the police stations, what is the political inclination (or tribe I daresay) of the youths being begged?
#EndDoubleDeals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Asefilo: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) / Dino Melaye Used US Bank Account To Remove Tattoo Of Ex-wife, Doctor Confirms SR / Jaruma Calls Out Maryam Atiku Over Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.