Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes (47291 Views)

EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo / Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) / Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by SolidGains: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
DJ Switch should be arrested and thoroughly investigated. I believe she is working with the opposition or the albino coward to destabilise this country.

The gullible ones will say families of killed Protesters are afraid to speak up. Laughable! E be like say Una never lose a loved one before..and I don't pray you experience it in ya lives. A woman that loses a child isnt scared of anything else in this world..and I can tell you with all I have that she would speak up in this circumstance!

The truth, DJ Switch and all those behind the just concluded drama called endSARS must be thoroughly investigated and those found culpable should be ruthlessly dealt with

I just don't understand why people can be this stupid and insensitive to issues such as the carnage that took place in Lekki.

There was no way DJ switch could have doctored that video as claimed by the military. It was a live streaming record... If you check the exact time the carnage was going on with the time the video was recorded. I was on TV that night watching as they tried desperately to remove bullets from victims. Again, why would the soldiers prevent ambulance from getting to the scene of the shootings. Why did the army denied their presence only to later admitted they were present?

After all, we all know the antecedent of the Nigerian Army.

That video was live, It wasn't doctored.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Talkingoil(m): 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
[quote author=OZOnNengiTheory post=96037005]DJ Switch should be arrested and thoroughly investigated. I believe she is working with the opposition or the albino coward to destabilise this country.

The gullible ones will say families of killed Protesters are afraid to speak up. Laughable! E be like say Una never lose a loved one before..and I don't pray you experience it in ya lives. A woman that loses a child isnt scared of anything else in this world..and I can tell you with all I have that she would speak up in this circumstance!

The truth, DJ Switch and all those behind the just concluded drama called endSARS must be thoroughly investigated and those found culpable should be ruthlessly dealt with[/quo
te]

This comment is so unfortunate amidst the loss of innocent lives of people that protested to demand better governance for all of us including you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by mekanaky: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
DJ Switch should be arrested and thoroughly investigated. I believe she is working with the opposition or the albino coward to destabilise this country.

The truth, DJ Switch and all those behind the just concluded drama called endSARS must be thoroughly investigated and those found culpable should be ruthlessly dealt with
Dj switch that will soon be a Canadian
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Akainzo(m): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
Toks2008:

How dumb...

Blank ammunitions can kill especially when used by dumb unprofessional army personnels and the use of blanks is considered lethal in dispersing unarmed protesters and it is an international Crime against humanity.

The army keeps making a fool of themselves by openly admitting to Democide which is of equal weight with Genocide.

Foolish Army officer.

First the army are not untrained professional. An actor could die while using blanks because he is untrained and was only ACTING A ROLE. In the hands of the Nigeria Army professional, blanks would not kill.

To your second assertion, that is NOT correct. The use of blanks is ACTUALLY sanctioned by the UN Human Rights Commission as an approved crowd dispersal methodology. You might want to check it out.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by fareed69(m): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

God bless you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by udemzyudex(m): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

You're crazy and you have no one to tell you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by OgaTheTop2: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
What kind of joke is this

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Sarmiz24(m): 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
Unik3030:
All I can say about d Lekki shooting is that both parties aren't sincere so they are covering lies with lies.

it's obvious DJ switch lied n other endsars activist n also the government isn't sincere so both parties aren't telling us what happened.

questions d government needs to answer
*d Fashola camera
*who called d soldiers n what were they called for?
*y didn't they calm protesters in other places but prefer where Tinubu is making his money?

questions d soldiers need to answer
*were u there that night?
*who called u n what did he call u to come n do?
*u agree shooting occurred,who fired it?
*u agree u used blank bullet but we say a 2005 Nigeria navy bullet,did it come from d sky?

questions for DJ switch to answer
*how many were killed?
*we agreed your phone went off at a time so u couldn't capture d scenes,are u d only one with phone there or only your phone can capture d scenerio?
*u admitted to speaking with the soldiers shooting,did he paused the shooting so he can speak with u or u have bullet proof?

questions for endsars protesters
*u once had an affiliation with Atiku during campaign n now u are leading a protest against a government that defeated your preferred candidate,can u prove beyond reasonable doubt that u aren't sponsored to cause chaos?

*u received a certain amount during the protest, please can u clearly tell us what it was meant for n d services u rendered?

*u posted some pictures online about d protest,can u prove to us that they were real n not fake news to incite violence
And u think the government and the yeye army will be sincere I laff in Swahili ; grin and for the question for the protesters ehn u will need to question the whole youth in this Country and how u intend to do that and expect the same reply is what makes me conclude that u be big Mumu wey want try make sense Bleep off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by EmperorFred: 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
Anneka101:
This is I sensitivity at its peak, so how come blank bullets killed 2 protesters and injured scores.

The panel is a joke. I know nothing good would come out of this panel.

I have got iPhone 8 64GB for sale ooo

how much boss?
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Jostoman: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

rubbish comment as usual, how i wish one of your relatives are among those people kill at lekki tollgate so that you will know how it hurts to loose someone very close to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Janet200: 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Your brain is soaked, didn’t you see the blood gushing out of the wounds, even the governor manage to announce that two people died. If it was the type of bullet, why will the bullet kill two people. Pray you never loose a family member to fill the pains those family felt. Is there anything like a fake live video.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Stae(f): 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Where is thy sense

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Talkingoil(m): 4:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
abiolert:

Just shut the Bleep up OK.
The comment is so annoying

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Mykelhendriz: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
Zayttoven:
Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

DMX
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Jostoman: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
fareed69:

God bless you.
ok
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by pickatyou2: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
All this are their cover up lies. We watched live on instagram live how a bullet was being pulled out from someone's skin.
From your definition of blank ammunition, it does not tally.

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Zayttoven: 4:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
DMX quote,you plagiarist angry
Before you come with the "I didn't claim it line",you should have acknowledged him in the quote.

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

GONE WITH THE WIND (1939)

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by GodHatesBigots(m): 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
illiterate

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by mariahAngel(f): 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
[s]
OZOnNengiTheory:

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Blackking98(m): 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
Imstrong2:
unnecessary
Thanks
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by NOwazobia: 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

You be mumu. What about the two dead and the many injured governor SAWOLU visited in the hospistal, who shot them? mumu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Notatribalist(m): 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Fool,but Lagos governor claimed 2 people died now,so was he lying too?mumu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
Zayttoven:
Guns don't kill people. People kill people.
dmx cradle to grave with jet li
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
The first comment of this thread is traceable to a bastard*

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by TransAtlanticEx(m): 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
Zayttoven:

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

GONE WITH THE WIND (1939)
We are making progress.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Frales6(f): 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
Imagine!!! scheeeew... person don suffer for this country. honestly.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Lashist(m): 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Lol...mumu which party is the DJ working for??

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Used US Bank Account To Remove Tattoo Of Ex-wife, Doctor Confirms SR / President Buhari Hosts Ooni Of Ife, Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano(photos) / History Of Nigerian Presidents & Their Religious Beliefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.