Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes (47275 Views)

EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo / Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) / Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Miracle2020: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
AK481:

Oga read the premiumtimes investigation on the lekki saga.. dead bodies floating in the river close to the toll gate .

In truth, a lot of people died while trying to escape with bullet wounds
those people bo get family? How many people die from your family?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by misano(m): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Akainzo:

How can you hold onto the belief of a certain killings when the follwoing are the facts?
1. Army shot blanks - incapable of killing persons.
2. No blood was at the site of the incident.
3. No bullet marks on any of the structures at the site of the incident.
4. Those persons you watched die "live" are miraculously nowhere to be found.
5. The one with names have all miraculously resurrected (Eniola Badmus) or were in a play (The corper) or were not even at the site.
5. Nobody has come out to say, my family member was shot at the Lekki incident
6. 3 WEEKS later, no dead bodies have been found.

You are also free to believe that the Earth is flat simply because you heard someone say so live.

No matter how many evidence we present, you still will not accept the massacre happened.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by mamotalk: 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
BabaOwen:
I don't answer f00l!sh questions. If you quote me with any of your f00lish question again, I won't read it not to talk of replying the f00l!sh question.
Conscience is an open wound.
Posterity will judge you liars and manipulators.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by McTobe(m): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
Subtle threat
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Babinski: 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
Akainzo:

You should simply have read the same newspaper that you quoted to understand how blanks work and why in this the incident happened. So apparently,. someone had made an error.

So even from the NY Times post, it is clear that blanks would not normally kill anyone.

While Lee's death may be termed a mistake from a supposed blank, a more appropriate reference is the death of Jon-Erik Hexum from blank cartridge which shows blanks can kill.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2018/02/12/the-bizarre-afterlife-of-tv-actor-shot-dead-in-on-set-accident/amp/

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/71752/how-do-blanks-work-compared-regular-bullets

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blank_(cartridge)

It is also important to note that if there is any other thing in the barrel, it will come out with projectile force. As such, using blanks need to be very well planned if fatalities are to be avoided.

Now imagine Nigerian Army going to meet protesters whom they claimed became violent. Do you think they will first load their guns with blanks and when the situation becomes dangerous they switch to bullets? This is the same Army accused of war crimes in Borno by Amnesty o. The same Army we all know shoot to kill rather than to warn or play. In the same country where Police never use rubber bullets. Then the Army starts to shoot blanks?

Please, the Army and the blanks story just doesn't measure up and going by their different conflicting statements starting from the claim that they were never at the Toll Gate to the claim that they didn't fire on protesters and then that they later fired blanks, the only valid conclusion is that they are liars.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by misano(m): 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
AK481:

Oga read the premiumtimes investigation on the lekki saga.. dead bodies floating in the river close to the toll gate .

In truth, a lot of people died while trying to escape with bullet wounds

Even if you bring in all the evidence, a Buhari supporter will never agree. Forget them.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by uptimum123(m): 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
misano:

No matter how many evidence we present, you still will not accept the massacre happened.

What are your evidences, please state them here let's take a look at them if you cant present it at the tribunal

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by misano(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
Brandonx:

You are very stupid.

Even if you bring in all the evidence, a Buhari supporter will never agree. Forget them.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by uptimum123(m): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
misano:

Stop making this about Buhari

It's simply about the sense of reasoning

This brain you see ehn, e dey work differently

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by misano(m): 10:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
RedPhoenix:

There are limits to issues. Why are you wishing a fellow human dead?

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Miracle2020: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
Emanodimo:

*u once had an affiliation with Atiku during campaign n now u are leading a protest against a government that defeated your preferred candidate,can u prove beyond reasonable doubt that u aren't sponsored to cause chaos?

I am interested to respond to that above.

If one is sponsored to cause chaos does it come in a peaceful protest...Are there any verified reports that people are armed before the day of shooting?

Hope you are aware people live close to that Lekki Toll gate... ?

Yea, the Protesters ignored or disobey LASG call for curfew... Can't they call in the police first?. Army are train to kill in its simplest form.

If you have witness a shoot out of gunfire and you are saddle with a responsibility as Colonel of your team to be ambush by enemy..... Imagine that, not to talk of unarmed people...

Cmon, can the NA take such chances against BH?....come to start narrative that doesn't count?

I will say the lady DJ Switch take a noble stand regardless of irregularities that might portray her.

My people will say, person wey motor jam, no be the person go want think to write the motor plate number.

why did they attack and open prison? The protest was full of violence even before The lekki saga. Can you remember that police men were killed in delta and edo before that day?
Do you remember when RRR police men were attacked and their vans were burnt in lagos by protesters without any reason?
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by misano(m): 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
thinksense:
As the military appeared before the panel why can't DJ Switch appeared too to give her other side of the story.

If she can't appear that means she's lying

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by misano(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
uptimum123:

What are your evidences, please state them here let's take a look at them if you cant present it at the tribunal

Even if you bring in all the evidence, a Buhari supporter will never agree. Forget it.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by misano(m): 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
uptimum123:

Stop making this about Buhari

It's simply about the sense of reasoning

This brain you see ehn, e dey work differently

Even if you bring in all the evidence, a Buhari supporter will never agree. Forget it.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by omohlexy: 10:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
He said that to explain in practical how the blank bullets works. But trust Nigerians. Somebody for the panel for still form die.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Friend22(m): 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
Brandonx:
That general is so insensitive undecided
He should bring the rifle and someone should please try with a live bullet on him.
The lies that DJ sold to you all has not expired?!
You people are just unbelievably petty.
And the media is even worst gas lighting everything.

Since this so called lekki whatever I have not heard a single name.
Not even one who claimed to jumped into River Niger from River Benue.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Miracle2020: 10:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
misano:

all what we ask is the evidence. Is it too much to ask for dead bodies?
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by misano(m): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
Akainzo:

Since you were there, how many bullets whizzed past you? How much injury did you suffer? How many persons were killed on that day?

Can you also share the pictures or videos of the dead or injured that you took on that day.

Even if that guy brings in all the evidence, you, a Buhari supporter will never agree. Forget it.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by misano(m): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
pharmagba:

Don't exhibit folly in public?

Nigerians aren't fools, we read between lines and we are descerning.

Time is a judge. After 2023, another person will be president and the book of rembrance will be opened from the head to the last, the whole world will know the truth

Exactly
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Friend22(m): 10:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
Miracle2020:
those people bo get family? How many people die from your family?
Ask him oh.
People died?
No names?
No identity?
No family to shout out when we are not under a dictatorial system of government.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Friend22(m): 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
misano:

This massacre only happened in your concocted imagination.

How mange do you people reason.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by misano(m): 10:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
Miracle2020:
all what we ask is the evidence. Is it too much to ask for dead bodies?

Why are you working so hard to convince us. We know the truth. We know the military. We know how careless they can be.

But you, working this late & hard to convince us is surprising.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Friend22(m): 10:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
misano:

Why are you working so hard to convince us. We know the truth. We know the military. We know how careless they can be.

But you, working this late & hard to convince us is surprising.

Weeks have passed till date I don't know of a single persons name who was killed in this so called concocted massacre.
A lawyer like Femi Falan or even Mike Ozekhoje would have been all over the place pursuing this case as it were,but no,some people just want to act up.

Give us names that's all we asking for.
Abi the people who can afford to walk to lekki to protest are that poor that no name till date has been published or shown by our so-called "investigative journalist" who reported the "massacre?"

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Akainzo(m): 10:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
Babinski:

While Lee's death may be termed a mistake from a supposed blank, a more appropriate reference is the death of Jon-Erik Hexum from blank cartridge which shows blanks can kill.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2018/02/12/the-bizarre-afterlife-of-tv-actor-shot-dead-in-on-set-accident/amp/

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/71752/how-do-blanks-work-compared-regular-bullets

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blank_(cartridge)

It is also important to note that if there is any other thing in the barrel, it will come out with projectile force. As such, using blanks need to be very well planned if fatalities are to be avoided.

Now imagine Nigerian Army going to meet protesters whom they claimed became violent. Do you think they will first load their guns with blanks and when the situation becomes dangerous they switch to bullets? This is the same Army accused of war crimes in Borno by Amnesty o. The same Army we all know shoot to kill rather than to warn or play. In the same country where Police never use rubber bullets. Then the Army starts to shoot blanks?

Please, the Army and the blanks story just doesn't measure up and going by their different conflicting statements starting from the claim that they were never at the Toll Gate to the claim that they didn't fire on protesters and then that they later fired blanks, the only valid conclusion is that they are liars.

All your citations are about the same incident, the man had the gun under his temple. He was an untrained person handling a gun.

The NA is a trained unit, with hours of training thus they aren't gonna put the rifle under the temple of a person except they intended to do the person harm. Thus all this stories about blanks killing people is a waste of time.

For example, under certain conditions, drinking water will kill a human being, but that is not what one will be using to proof death when the subject is offered a simple glass of water.

To reiterate, that a man lied to a father that he doesn't know a girl or even ever talked to her, and it was discovered that both were lies does not automatically imply he is guilty of raping the girl or responsible for her pregnancy.

The only valid conclusion to make is that NA personnel fired blanks INTO the air to disperse protesters.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by misano(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Friend22:

Weeks have passed till date I don't know of a single persons name who was killed in this so called concocted massacre.
A lawyer like Femi Falan or even Mike Ozekhoje would have been all over the place pursuing this case as it were,but no,some people just want to act up.

Give us names that's all we asking for.
Abi the people who can afford to walk to lekki to protest are that poor that no name till date has been published or shown by our so-called "investigative journalist" who reported the "massacre?"

Why are U trying so hard to convince us o.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by misano(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
chrizzyace:

You seemed pained take it easy... And you’re obviously from the old generation you don’t know anything about when someone is streaming live video or using an app to do a fake video... if she had not done any video or streamed live that day!!! People like you would have Not believed anything of such happened!!!

U just said my mind. 100%
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by uptimum123(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
Akainzo:

All your citations are about the same incident, the man had the gun under his temple. He was an untrained person handling a gun.

The NA is a trained unit, with hours of training thus they aren't gonna put the rifle under the temple of a person except they intended to do the person harm. Thus all this stories about blanks killing people is a waste of time.

For example, under certain conditions, drinking water will kill a human being, but that is not what one will be using to proof death when the subject is offered a simple glass of water.

To reiterate, that a man lied to a father that he doesn't know a girl or even ever talked to her, and it was discovered that both were lies does not automatically imply he is guilty of raping the girl or responsible for her pregnancy.

The only valid conclusion to make is that NA personnel fired blanks INTO the air to disperse protesters.

See sensible person here

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by misano(m): 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
pharmagba:

I don't believe this crap
The army's CCTV footage or nothing

As it stands DJ switch coverage is the only true account

That's the point! The CCTV footage or nothing.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by leo22(m): 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
The NA is the real DJ switch here.
They have been 'switching' from one story to another and jaming to different 'mix' anytime they speak.

And you can't address that?

Indeed, foolishness is a choice

OZOnNengiTheory:
DJ Switch should be arrested and thoroughly investigated. I believe she is working with the opposition or the albino coward to destabilise this country.

The gullible ones will say families of killed Protesters are afraid to speak up. Laughable! E be like say Una never lose a loved one before..and I don't pray you experience it in ya lives. A woman that loses a child isnt scared of anything else in this world..and I can tell you with all I have that she would speak up in this circumstance!

The truth, DJ Switch and all those behind the just concluded drama called endSARS must be thoroughly investigated and those found culpable should be ruthlessly dealt with
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by leo22(m): 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
Dj switch wrote a script, produced a blockbuster movie, acted an oscar winning role on LIVE IG stream.

I guess she also predicted the army would come so they got bullet shells ready and and fake blood and started playing scripted Nollywood drama roles as the army started sharing ONLY water and puff puff.
Oh the army were not there, no, they were there but didn't shoot,ahh they only shot blanks. What am I even saying sef? All protesters must be jailed for embarrassing this regime!

Mumu, fuel is how much again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Top 8 Abandoned Projects In Nigeria And Amount Wasted - Shehu Sani / Mercy Johnson Excited About Pastor Adeboye's Decison On Buhari/Osinbanjo Ticket / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Buratai Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.