Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,447 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners (9031 Views)

Why Do Southern Girls Get Initiated Into Sex And Fornication So Early / Why Do Southern Guys Dislike Northern Ladies? / Why Do Southern Guys And Ladies Engage In Illicit Sex Like It's Not A Big Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Quality20(m): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
I really can't comprehend why many southern ladies esp Igbos and south south ones like to sleep with hausa guys here in the north. Aren't their guys potent and capable enough or what? The worst thing is not only about the bleeping, but the fact that most of these northern bad guys sleep around with out condoms, thereby spreading infections along with the sperm cells injected into the women's derriere

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Pk01(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
guy Chile .here in fct na our men dey patronize all the igbos ashewos ..it's 100% accurate..igbo man no dey carry him igbo sister come house..(I dunno why)..they rather carry all Dem kaduna, nassarawa and jos ladies,cus they ain't demanding much,igbo Mai wayo (lols)

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Fozi(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
I swear but their girls won’t Bleep people from the south it is so bad. I dated a girl the day she told me she slept with a northerner an garnished it that he was educated I broke up with her. I won’t have anything to do with a girl as long as I know you have slept with them because they are worse than the infidel

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Stevengerd(m): 4:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
Quality20:
I really can't comprehend why many southern ladies esp Igbos and south south ones like to sleep with hausa guys here in the north. Aren't their guys potent and capable enough or what? The worst thing is not only about the bleeping, but the fact that most of these northern bad guys sleep around with out condoms, thereby spreading infections along with the sperm cells injected into the women's derriere
Maybe because of there uncircumcised preeq.
Long gbola
Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 4:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
Childish talk. People fvck all over the world. Toto is Toto ... No border or boundary. They all taste and smell same.
Now go get a life.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by SILENTandSMART2: 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
First thing is dat hausa no be human being nah, they're so strong, Igbo girls and sex are like 5 and 6 ,

So manla(hausa) penis is big and strong so Igbo girls like ham wink

So hausa guys no get joy when it come to sex they can destroy pussy, and Igbo girls on the other hand can die on top sex, so the thing fit each other wink

That's exactly what's happening OP smiley

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by lkillbrokehoes: 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
First thing is dat hausa no be human being nah, they're so strong, Igbo girls and sex are like 5 and 6 ,

So hausa guys no get joy when it come to sex they can destroy pussy, and Igbo girls on the other hand can die on top sex, so the thing fit each other wink

Silent and dumb

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by SILENTandSMART2: 5:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
Silent and dumb

Lol okay smiley
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by IMAMofWAR: 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
hausa guys are overated. if you want better Bleep meet calabar boy.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by TruthHurts1(m): 7:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
The same reason why northern girls risk their lives to bleep southern youth corpers serving in the North.

Quality20:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by TruthHurts1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hausa girls are the biggest and most coded pvssy vendors in Nigeria.

[img]https://images./5jNg9M1V2ElwfMKHHPKSBv.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./20QrzcO5IuWd7AR4rRmImd.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./7Fd1T0xV2kZob8GVjOvJTY.jpg[/img]

Pk01:
guy Chile .here in fct na our men dey patronize all the igbos ashewos ..it's 100% accurate..igbo man no dey carry him igbo sister come house..(I dunno why)..they rather carry all Dem kaduna, nassarawa and jos ladies,cus they ain't demanding much,igbo Mai wayo (lols)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by TruthHurts1(m): 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hausa girls bleep more than any others in Nigeria. They just do it codedly.

[img]https://images./4vwytnfjyG1M9OIRWaLaXI.gif[/img]

Fozi:
I swear but their girls won’t Bleep people from the south it is so bad. I dated a girl the day she told me she slept with a northerner an garnished it that he was educated I broke up with her. I won’t have anything to do with a girl as long as I know you have slept with them because they are worse than the infidel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Kabir5643(m): 8:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
Cos they like sex
And
Hausa ponronron is big and long
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Pk01(m): 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
TruthHurts1:
Hausa girls are the biggest and most coded pvssy vendors in Nigeria.

[img]https://images./5jNg9M1V2ElwfMKHHPKSBv.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./20QrzcO5IuWd7AR4rRmImd.jpg[/img] [img]https://images./7Fd1T0xV2kZob8GVjOvJTY.jpg[/img]

haaa haaaa Waris dis every one is now claiming hausa... just because you're speaking hausa ,that doesn't makes you one..
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by doggedfighter(f): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
Childish thread

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Quality20(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

So hausa guys no get joy when it come to sex they can destroy pussy, and Igbo girls on the other hand can die on top sex, so the thing fit
each other wink

Ooh! Never knew that is the reason. Used to think is because of money from these northerners
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by SILENTandSMART2: 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
Quality20:

Ooh! Never knew that is the reason. Used to think is because of money from these northerners

Noo, it rare too see rich hausa, though they're very plenty,

The funny thing about hausa is despite the fact that they get money most of dem always look like werey and look rough, dey don't really have swag,

Back to your post, it is not because of their money, Igbo girls can die on top sex , and hausa man also no get joy when it come to sex wink

So dem fit each other,

Igbo girls lasan, dem always amaze me,

smiley

Anyway God nogo shame us my brother ❤️✊

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by tobechi74: 8:49pm On Nov 14, 2020
Stevengerd:
Maybe because of there uncircumcised preeq.
Long gbola
Lol
True talk.
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by TruthHurts1(m): 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
Her name is Halima Mustapha and she's from Katsina State.

Pk01:
haaa haaaa Waris dis every one is now claiming hausa... just because you're speaking hausa ,that doesn't makes you one..
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by tobechi74: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
It is vice versa
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Pk01(m): 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
TruthHurts1:

Her name is Halima Mustapha and she's from Katsina State.

and not farida kabir again �� ...hmmn! am talking best on facts ... while if you like you take it , that's how it is.
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Cerebellum: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
How some people they take think and post topic self...everything always, sex sha!!
They use am do una??
OP nah confirm Eleribu grin
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Quality20(m): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Cerebellum:
How some people they take think and post topic self...everything always, sex sha!!
They use am do una??
what u saying of ogbeni
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Rugaria: 11:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fozi:

Reminds me of onyinye. Gal will bang them Hausa guys but when it's time to marry, she insists she can't marry outside her village! Werey! Stayed in a hotel at Abuja some months back, na them everywhere acting like them use amû swear for them..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by TruthHurts1(m): 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
Sorry for the error. I was looking at the name of one those responding to the tweet. But she was actually saying the truth.

[img]https://images./3f4rrulL54IfnshZvyCyO2.jpg[/img]

Pk01:
and not farida kabir again �� ...hmmn! am talking best on facts ... while if you like you take it , that's how it is.
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by SILENTandSMART2: 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
TruthHurts1:
Sorry for the error. I was looking at the name of one those responding to the tweet. But she was actually saying the truth.

[img]https://images./3f4rrulL54IfnshZvyCyO2.jpg[/img]

What's the essence of this post, Igbo girls never forkk a boy or what,? No need for all this things aswear ,

Eze Emanuel warn yourself don't vex me tonight abeg smiley
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by SaintBishop: 11:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
Quality20:
What about yoruba girls @op, them no they fvck northerners? #just saying.
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Ofadaman(m): 12:07am On Nov 15, 2020
Igbo guy here,
Served in the north
Fvcked close to 15 Fulani babes and 21 hausa babes.

No student recorded , and DNT speak Fulani/hausa.

End of story . Tribe has nothing to do with it , it's all attraction and swag.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Arloconnor: 12:37am On Nov 15, 2020
Hi Nairalanders, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help. It was on this Nairaland when I was looking for how to make money that Chiscofingerz made me meet someone who introduced me to forex trading And Earning Residual Income From Home... There Would be a 1week class whereby after this training you would be able to trade the Forex Market, Get profitable signals from our signal Group and make good amount of Money. To get added, chat me on fb with the Username Chisco Fingerz or send me a dm on what's app with the no 0:8:1:3:0:7:0:3:1:3:3

I assure you it will be a great experience you can also drop your number to get added
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Fozi(m): 12:47am On Nov 15, 2020
Rugaria:

Reminds me of onyinye. Gal will bang them Hausa guys but when it's time to marry, she insists she can't marry outside her village! Werey! Stayed in a hotel at Abuja some months back, na them everywhere acting like them use amû swear for them..
Any of our girl that wastes her life sleeping with them if you know the man that wants to marry her tell him oh because she’s a waste to him

1 Like

Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Fozi(m): 12:52am On Nov 15, 2020
Cerebellum:
They use am do una??
Sex with meaning if you no get talk to talk blow whistle
Re: Why Do Southern Girls Secretly Bleep Northerners by Silentgroper(m): 1:06am On Nov 15, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

My guy, na true u talk. Dz igbo girls dey fvck anything, even fulani men are nt exempted.
anybody wey sabi victory 4 mosho go knw wetin i dey talk.

p.s .. I'm nt trying to be a tribalist.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Know This Guy, Just Forget About Heaven (photos) / All Relationships Have Secrets? / Funny Facebook Posts And Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.