Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Air Peace Should Be Calming Down - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Air Peace Should Be Calming Down (935 Views)

Allen Onyema And Air Peace Should Learn Excellence From The Bull - Reno Omokri / Air Peace Acquires Boeing B777-200 Aircraft; Sets New Record / Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Peace Should Be Calming Down by edujoy(m): 5:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
I had a gig in Calabar so I asked my agent to book a flight for 2 to Calabar from Lagos. I deliberately asked my agent to book a morning flight to
have enough time to inspect some offices and attend a meeting scheduled for 3 pm. Sadly the flight was moved to 1:30 pm from 10am. To be fair to them, they gave us about 24 hours notice. We still got to the airport and was further delayed for over an hour and we eventually got to Calabar in the evening. That did not pain me so much because I had enough time to reschedule some of my meetings.

So we landed in Calabar and after my meetings (which had to be shifted to the next day) I had an idea of how long I was supposed to stay in Calabar so I called my agent again to book my return ticket. Again, Air peace. less than 2 days to my departure, these guys sent the following SMS:

Dear Esteemed Passenger, please be informed that flight 7181, CALABAR to LAGOS for 15th November, 2020, WILL NO LONGER OPERATE due to operational reasons. Air Peace regrets all inconveniences caused. For enquiries, please call (I cannot com and be advertising for idiots) or E-mail: call center (......). Thank you for choosing Air Peace.

I was waiting to get a reschedule sms to no avail so I decided to visit them at the airport. I met a guy (I am sure he feels he has made it in life) and to even answer me was ..........thats a story for another day. They told me to apply for a refund and that it will take 21 working days.

I nearly snapped but had to keep myself together. the annoying part is that I am not sure Air Peace staff are trained to handle clients. Instead of apologizing this dude told me to book Ibom Air that the next flight will be on the 21st except I am willing to wait until the 21st of November...........I am pissed right now because I had to to spend more than 4 times the regular cost to book Ibom air because the only available seats were business class.

Someone should tell Air peace to be calming down. they should not forget that we have woken up in this country (let them ask SARS ooo)

Let them also ask Aero contractor too.

My ink has finished.

We need an active consumer protection agency in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Air Peace Should Be Calming Down by phrancys001(m): 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Sorry
Re: Air Peace Should Be Calming Down by Kosoco(m): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
Yeye you have woken up... What’s the aftermath of your waken up... You could have traveled by road if you think you have liberated Nigeria with your Protest.....
Re: Air Peace Should Be Calming Down by flyingpig: 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ndo
Re: Air Peace Should Be Calming Down by edujoy(m): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kosoco:
Yeye you have woken up... What’s the aftermath of your waken up... You could have traveled by road if you think you have liberated Nigeria with your Protest.....

Frustrated SARS spotted.

5 Likes

Re: Air Peace Should Be Calming Down by flyingpig: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
edujoy:

Frustrated SARS spotted.
grin
Re: Air Peace Should Be Calming Down by Abilistic(m): 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
edujoy:

My ink has finished.
SORRY bro...
More INK to your BLEEDING pen
Re: Air Peace Should Be Calming Down by Bubblyj(f): 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
@edujoy, airpeace has a thing for rescheduling flight at short notice. In September, they did it to me & I had to cough out 40k to buy arik ticket just so I could fly the next day. I heard their refund process is also frustrating. I have ruled them off as an airline, they always have operational issues �
Re: Air Peace Should Be Calming Down by Kosoco(m): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
��� E-warrior. Sars Your Family dere
edujoy:

Frustrated SARS spotted.
Re: Air Peace Should Be Calming Down by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
Walai he too long
Op summarize
Re: Air Peace Should Be Calming Down by Chonco: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
Airpeace is even better. Arik is a useless airline

(1) (Reply)

Airlines To West Africa / Where To Apply For Uk Visa / What To Do To Visit Obudu Ranch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.