Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica (79215 Views)

Omah Lay Gives Shoutout To Lady He Danced With During London Concert / Chioma Reacts To Lady Who Said She's Not The First To Get Pregnant For Davido / Nigerian Celebrities React To Lady Masturbating On The Road, Say She Needs Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Abusadiq01(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
To those of us dat have no girlfriend and have no crush on anybody Pikin

8 Likes

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
Few comments and e don already reach fp? Na wa o! The is a case of the face of Jacob but a hand of Esau!
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by A305: 8:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
I just pulled her card (I know the game she is playing), And to think she is a retired ohhhlooosssssssss....whatever. Now, she's aging and laycon is her dream man.

Hypothetically, With how intelligent Laycon is. If he gets married to this chick, thier marriage won't last a year because she got a top notch emotional blackmailing skill.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Praxis758: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
Should we tag her affection with the guy as infatuation or lust?

Could she have done all those campaigns because of the guy's fame?

Will such a babe like her be an asset or liability on the guy if he agrees to go for her?

Is this type of girl superficially materialistic or being truly real from the heart?

Wise opinion is needed please.
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
Clout chaser grin

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Burgerlomo: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
I love you because of your money
I love you because you're famous
I love you because of your sudden celebrity status
I am cuckoo for your love because 85 mila and some juicy goodies is at stake grin

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by dadavivo: 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This girl is finer than Erica. Bro Laycon.....over to you

Only the one sided Yansh Vee fans will say this rubbish.

Choke on Erica beauty

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Omoshalewa04(f): 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
Eegun Gbebon
undecided
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by 3pleo: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
All I have to say is Ahhhhhhhh
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
Confused Creatures
Guys go and make money.
Learn HANDWORK and leave these People.

When the BIBLE says the Devil comes to kill, to steal and to destroy...... people expected an ugly being with HORNS..... little did they know that the DEVIL was already sharing Bed spaces with them.

Invest and see how FLIES will gather MANGO.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
dadavivo:

Only one sided Yansh Vee fans will say this rubbish.

Choke on Erica beauty

She's finer than Erica.

For real.

12 Likes

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by tammie24: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
That's too bad

He no come sabi you fa
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Ferdinandu(m): 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Miss Lover Girl Laycon no need lover now. Go and love Efe, his 30 million remain 10k.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Onnasucs1(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
"I love you, come and love me" cheesy

Laycon should go for her though. Atleast he won't have to fight for love.

But I fear Yoruba women sha grin grin
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Notatribalist(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
StagethemTVee:
A pretty Lady has fired her shots at Big Brother Naija winner, Laycon by expressing how much she loves him and how she keeps wondering why he appears hooked on Erica. She made reference to Laycon's body language at Dorathy's birthday. She also offered him some suggestions to get over Erica.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0yVCBU-d50
She made some sense shall. She said she fell in love with laycon because he is intelligent,and that's a good reason to fall in love.

1 Like

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
Olooooowo laye mo,
Baba fun mi lowo,,,,, grin

Tecno SPARK 4 for sale
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by jaxxy(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hahaha ohh jeez. This one seems obsessed. Laycon wey like woman.
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Dshocker(m): 8:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
Laycon is a mumu man
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by AstuteChap: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
Shooting her shot without giving two hoots!!!

Oya, make una check the video below to learn how to make money ooo, because if you no get money, na to hide your face na him remain for you cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMke5gVFoFk
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by OdefaGirl(f): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
If not that I love you.... I would say..you are a fool, but I want call you that. grin grin grin
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by vickydevoka(m): 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
StagethemTVee:
This girl is finer than Erica. Bro Laycon.....over to you
Make up no be fine abeg. If Dem paint u self u go fine pass her

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by bakol: 8:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
Wonders shall never end.....no single value and honour left in many of our naija girls out there...

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by simhosting: 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
grin
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Godmademan(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
grin Nagging practice
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by mozona(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
matter don finish over to laycon the guy or the mumu
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
bakol:
Wonders shall never end.....no single value and honour left in many of our naija girls out there...
That's what happens when we relegate AFRICAN CULTURE to the background and swallow everything about the Whites including their terrible parts.
You can see the HUGE WORK, African Modest Society has been doing before they let the Cats out of the Bag.
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Folzye(m): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
This kind girl, go get wahala for hand o

Laycon no reason am o grin
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Obichukwuu: 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Farki: 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
If Laycon didn't become an overnight millionaire and celebrity nobody will be making videos claiming their love for him. grin

That's how women operate.
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by solonazzy: 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
gunners160:
I swear but she is also a gold digger. Do you think that she does not have a bf? Abegi, she gat nothing to offer except over sized Toto with smelling pussy like rat poison
one would think uve had a personal encounter wit her
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by guru90: 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
Someone should help me translate it in English oooh.....
Re: Laycon Responds To Lady Who Loves Him & Asked Him To Ignore Erica by Farki: 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
Onnasucs1:
"I love you, come and love me" cheesy

Laycon should go for her though. Atleast he won't have to fight for love.

But I fear Yoruba women sha grin grin

Don't bother with Yoruba women unless you are ready to spend the amount of a house in Lekki on them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Big Sheff Weight Loss Transformation (Photos) / Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 / Inem Peters Wears Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.