Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,436 members, 7,801,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much (1751 Views)

Isn't This Sexual Harassment? / SARS Brutalizes Young Man In Benin, Edo State - Injures Him Badly / Armed Robber Who Attacked Ondo Skye Bank Nabbed In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by Zyxzzzz: 7:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
You can't even walk freely there again
Day to day robbery
Cult clashes everyday
Kidnapping everyday

1 Like

Re: Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by Cerveau(f): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
Day to day robbery
Cult clashes everyday
Kidnapping everyday
I'm driving home now, along sapele road, I haven't heard a single gun shot, yet you just made it sound like the whole state is a war Zone!

News flash! The whole country isn't safe oga!

11 Likes

Re: Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by ojun50(m): 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Aboki which area you dey stay?? Because I dey airport road now

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by jom28gy(m): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
Is not true, is a quiet place I live there close to two years

1 Like

Re: Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by promzy555(m): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
Cerveau:

I'm driving home now, along sapele road, I haven't heard a single gun shot, yet you just made it sound like the whole state is a war Zone!

nor b bini u dey my guy, dat sapele road u are talking about was something else today

6 Likes

Re: Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by Zyxzzzz: 8:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
promzy555:
nor b bini u dey my guy, dat sapele road u are talking about was something else today
Leave them make Dem Dy talk nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by Jephz(m): 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
I’m in Benin for the past few days now everywhere is hot so many killings ... pipo wey say noting like that I nor knw where Una Dey o

7 Likes

Re: Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by Daum: 8:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
Day to day robbery
Cult clashes everyday
Kidnapping everyday

Everything will go back to normal soon.
Na our city be this, we no get another city
Re: Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by Zyxzzzz: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jephz:
I’m in Benin for the past few days now everywhere is hot so many killings ... pipo wey say noting like that I nor knw where Una Dey o
U Dy mind them sad angry

3 Likes

Re: Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by Zyxzzzz: 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
Daum:

Everything will go back to normal soon.
Na our city be this, we no get another city
Yes , we hope so
Re: Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by Broken2020: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
Upper sokponba is a no go area, my friend’s uncle who is a police man got shot yesterday, a guy was killed this afternoon, oka market women were robbed. Things dey sup for B-side

6 Likes

Re: Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by jenny005: 8:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
Yes , we hope so
And i pray so
Re: Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by Cerveau(f): 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
promzy555:
lol .....I attended a wedding around sapele road today..... There was a non fatal accident between a Lexus car and a trailer which caused a bit of hold up on the road.... please aside from this, what else happened in sapele road today that was "upside down".... Am dying to hear it!
Re: Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by Cerveau(f): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
Broken2020:
Upper sokponba is a no go area, my friend’s uncle who is a police man got shot yesterday, a guy was killed this afternoon, oka market women were robbed. Things dey sup for B-side
Upper Sokponba has always been rough in Benin city, everyone knows that..... And yes there are cult fights and recorded deaths in some few places in Benin city.... But I still maintain the city isn't in caos "yet" as the OP made it seem......some of us just like blowing things out of proportion!

1 Like

Re: Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by Frankiecrenshaw: 12:32am On Nov 15, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
Day to day robbery
Cult clashes everyday
Kidnapping everyday
mumu.. I've been moving round the city, And people are going about with their normal activities.. stop fooling yourself I bet you've never stepped your cursed feet in benin
Re: Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by Broken2020: 2:09am On Nov 15, 2020
Cerveau:
Upper Sokponba has always been rough in Benin city, everyone knows that..... And yes there are cult fights and recorded deaths in some few places in Benin city.... But I still maintain the city isn't in caos "yet" as the OP made it seem......some of us just like blowing things out of proportion!

I can send you a screenshot of the chat I had with a friend few hours ago .
Re: Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by Edeyoung: 3:28am On Nov 15, 2020
People too dey exaggerate things, i moved from ekewuan to ugbowo today

And dey killed one cult guy along text mills side,

But dat one nor concern people na,

For me nowhere is safe in nigeria,

1 Like

Re: Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by Cerveau(f): 5:24am On Nov 15, 2020
Broken2020:

I can send you a screenshot of the chat I had with a friend few hours ago .
if something really happened bro, then send pics or better still a video, chats can be made up....
Re: Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by Cerveau(f): 5:26am On Nov 15, 2020
Edeyoung:
People too dey exaggerate things, i moved from ekewuan to ugbowo today

And dey killed one cult guy along text mills side,

But dat one nor concern people na,

For me nowhere is safe in nigeria,

my point exactly.....
Re: Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by FakeNewss: 5:54am On Nov 15, 2020
Maybe the victims were not cultists - it may have been hired assasins. You people don't know anything sha. The killers are just trying to camourflage as cultists. This could have happened to anybody. I am only giving my honest opinion. By the way I don't know the victims
Re: Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by Jazzafizzy(f): 6:15am On Nov 15, 2020
Cerveau:

Guy no be lie , just talk the true . The only state in the south south where there is no " night life "
I repeat "No Night Life"
So yesterday around 6 pm I was in mission road to buy somethings by 6 every traders were seen packing and if you ask each one of them they all share the same things " oga Benin don caste "
Re: Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by chukwuibuipob: 6:17am On Nov 15, 2020
cool good for una.#Endsars,u pipu released Oko prisoners,loot, gunz/set police station and vehicle ablaze,hailed inspector Osaro to high heaven for wearing police uniform
Re: Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by Cerveau(f): 6:46am On Nov 15, 2020
Jazzafizzy:

Guy no be lie , just talk the true . The only state in the south south where there is no " night life "
I repeat "No Night Life"
So yesterday around 6 pm I was in mission to buy somethings by 6 every traders were seen packing and if you ask each one of them they all share the same things " oga Benin don caste "
Since I started coming to Benin, this city has never had a night life, unless you live around GRA, Iyaro, 3rd, or some few areas where night life is minimal.

So let's not kid ourselves, Benin city never had a night life....

I went to Rock of Ages by 5:30 this morning, church was filled to the brim, people came from every corner of the city, winners too was full.

Is there insecurity, YES!

But it's not a war Zone here!
Re: Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by Broken2020: 7:19am On Nov 15, 2020
Cerveau:
if something really happened bro, then send pics or better still a video, chats can be made up....

You know I can’t share videos here, if you can share your contact with me I’ll share many videos with voice confirmation.

Na the area I grow I know what’s happening there
Re: Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by Zyxzzzz: 7:28am On Nov 15, 2020
Broken2020:

You know I can’t share videos here, if you can share your contact with me I’ll share many videos with voice confirmation.

Na the area I grow I know what’s happening there
Bro, there's no need explaining to those guys just ignore them

1 Like

Re: Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by Zyxzzzz: 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6257005/acp-killed-28-confirmed-dead

Some ignoramus here will still say nothing like this is going on.
Re: Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by ebenezer202l(f): 1:44am On Nov 16, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
https://www.nairaland.com/6257005/acp-killed-28-confirmed-dead

Some ignoramus here will still say nothing like this is going on.
a guy here on nairaland, her aunty was murdered last week at sapele road.
I'm in Edo state and I'm planning on relocating.
At 7pm you barely see a soul outside
Re: Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by promzy555(m): 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
Cerveau:
lol .....I attended a wedding around sapele road today..... There was a non fatal accident between a Lexus car and a trailer which caused a bit of hold up on the road.... please aside from this, what else happened in sapele road today that was "upside down".... Am dying to hear it!

super eagles sapele road F.C
Re: Edo State Isn't Safe To Go Or Stay, The Insecurity There Is Too Much by promzy555(m): 11:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
Cerveau:

super eagles played sapele road F.C

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man In Shock After 'Mad Man' Walked Into A Bar And Gifted Him N200 / Imagine A 16-year-old Boy Killing His Mother Over Playstation Argument! / Pandemonium As Female Student Turns Into Snake After Being Dropped By A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.