Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars (55823 Views)

Rattlesnake The Armadas - A Disappointment / Funke Akindele's Name Removed From Avengers: Infinity War Cast / Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by RomanianNinja: 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2020
Where can I watch this movie?
Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by tsspsolutions: 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
sammysmiles:

Did they eventually do the sequel of Igodo?
Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by Jagaban880: 10:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
rattle snake my movie that year, early 90s

Make them nor go spoil am now o

Rattlesnake
Karashika
Wiliewillie
Igodo
Things fall apart

Na that time Nigeria Dy try for their movies . Not now again

Full Moon
Festival of Fire
Judgement day
Confession
True confession
Sandra
Most wanted...

Mehn dem plenty joor....

1 Like

Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by Jagaban880: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
g4gerald:
Since the 1995 Rattlesnake had Francis Duru as the teenage Ahanna, now dat Francis Duru is an adult and still alive while not still use him as the adult Ahanna, dat wud have made more sense nd gives it a sense of continuation.

True talk i Bro
Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by SmartPolician: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
samuelchimmy:
Rattlesnake was so good. Those pioneers should come back and start making good movies for us. This present generation is nothing to write home about

This is not true

Nigerian films shown in cinema are outstanding

2 Likes

Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by bendovex: 10:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
Sango
Egbe
Nze

Let's go... Armadas.

I can't forget this movie, rattlesnake.

2 Likes

Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by CheedyJ(m): 10:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kingsbridge:
Why do all this lazy producers keep reproducing an old film and renaming it, cant this guys write a new story. First it was Living in bondage now this smh
It’s a common thing that’s done world over , even the Hollywood remakes lots of movies so, no biggie ......few examples, I’m legend starring Will Smith was remade 3x, how about King Kong or Batman abi na Superman , d list is endless... nothing wrong in reproducing some of this classic movies in my opinion...

3 Likes

Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by playerinc(m): 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
I remember a movie called silent night. It starred Ramsay Noah and Segun Arinze. That's where Sugun got the name black arrow from. I'll like a remake of that one and another one called evil genius starring Bob Manuel.

7 Likes

Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by KingTom(m): 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
Warmth:
These actresses don't wear bra any more, see as breast just dey wobble up and down .. chai wahala for who no be actress.
grin grin grin
Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by Yxxx: 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kingsbridge:
Why do all this lazy producers keep reproducing an old film and renaming it, cant this guys write a new story. First it was Living in bondage now this smh
Thank you. Very lazy...it will soon become a trend.
Let the old movies be. Come up with your own idea.

1 Like

Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by DasaintHope(m): 11:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
playerinc:
I remember a movie called silent night. It starred Ramsay Noah and Segun Arinze. That's where Sugun got the name black arrow from. I'll like a remake of that one and another one called evil genius starring Bob Manuel.
Love that movie man. Even up to today "black arrow" is what I call uncle segun grin
playerinc:
Love that movie man. Even up to today "black arrow" is what I call uncle segun

1 Like

Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by Sniper101(m): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2020
It's been so long mehn sad

I dun even forget wetin the main movie been dey talk about that year sef

DasaintHope:

Love that movie man. Even up to today "black arrow" is what I call uncle segun grin

One line in that movie I tend not to forget is the part where Emeka Ike said to Ramsey Noah... "Ajebutter have your money man. Take it." grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by AFONJACOW(m): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
This Rattle snake is the GOAT... It took the airwaves by surprise
Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by DasaintHope(m): 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
Sniper101:
It's been so long mehn sad

I dun even forget wetin the main movie been dey talk about that year sef

One line in that movie I tend not to forget is the part where Emeka Ike said to Ramsey Noah... "Ajebutter have your money man. Take it." grin
You even try remembering a line... All I could remember was the music was dope.

1 Like

Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by Sniper101(m): 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
DasaintHope:

You even try remembering a line... All I could remember was the music was dope.

Lol
Whereas I can't even remember the music or soundtracks used grin

1 Like

Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by AK481(m): 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ahanna first thief

As him snatch the bag they run people come Dey chase am, one guy don almost catch am na him Julius set leg for am , ahanna escape , Julio’s agwu begin monitor am come Jan am for where him Dey hide Dey breath heavily.

“ my guy e wu agwo “

11 Likes

Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by JohnnyBling(m): 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
rattle snake my movie that year, early 90s

Make them nor go spoil am now o

Rattlesnake
Karashika
Wiliewillie
Igodo
Things fall apart

Na that time Nigeria Dy try for their movies . Not now again
No disregard sir, but when I dey hear all this statement from your last sentence I just dey tire, fine you enjoy all those movies wella no mean say the current movies churned out by nollywood no make sense. Only this premiere sef dey give me nostalgia because I no fit wait to watch am.

1 Like

Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by BENEAMATA: 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
starbuck:
LALASTICLALA AND ANYTHING SNAKE

Modified grin grin

Festus to commentus
Lalasticlala, anything for your girl

Weldone oh ! , asking the man of SNAKE for gratification on , wait for it , . . . . " RATTLESNAKE " thread ! !
"Anything for the girls ? " no be waiting dem talk say one opeke ask snake wey dey waka jeje hin own for garden of Eden be that wey come land everybody for here be that ? kontinuu .
Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by Angelfrost(m): 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
They shouldn't have touched this timeless classic... Even the choice of main characters is already a put off for me. Does no justice to the quality used years ago.

Ramsey Noah should stop pushing his remaking luck... Living In Bondage: Breaking Free narrowly escaped mediocrity.

Let him try doing something original! undecided

5 Likes

Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by Cashio(m): 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kingsbridge:
Those movies were epic. A remake does not mean the present crop are lazy or not creative enough, but to stir the memories lost.

3 Likes

Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by madjune(m): 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
It's like Ramsey Noah is presently feeding off other people's ideas.

No beef.

But, what happens to telling new stories that reflect present times and existential dilemmas of the Nigerian youth than to remake classics?

It's fun but this puts his creativity to test.

Agreed, the 95 movie was great but the writers of the time fkd up its part 2 for whatever reason.
Ramsey doing justice to that would be welcome.

1 Like

Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by Angelfrost(m): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kingsbridge:

I just taya... The annoying part is that they basically cheapen the uniqueness and plot quality of the original.

1 Like

Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by Ashez: 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
This movie go bad
Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by DarkJeddi(m): 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Kingsbridge:
Even Hollywood doesn't mind cashing in on a remake of a Blockbuster..
I don't watch Nollywood but I still remember the original Rattlesnake and I wouldn't mind watching a remake,for the sake of the original..

1 Like

Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by DarkJeddi(m): 11:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
BadRadio:
Any one who remembers this movie should be above 35, pls marry now before you rest in peacegrin
Indeed,anytime I see how old Francis Duru looks now and how young he was in the movie,I definitely know person no be small Pikin..
Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by Angelfrost(m): 11:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
Cashio:
Those movies were epic. A remake does not mean the present crop are lazy or not creative enough, but to stir the memories lost.

There is a certain level of quality and class you just don't tamper with... Rattlesnake, Glamour Girls, Living In Bondage, Things Fall Apart, etc, are such level of class.

Look at the choice of Ahanna character for starters... Is that not a joke taken too far??! They could and should have matched the actor of the past with someone of similar or even better physique and charisma.

4 Likes

Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by Angelfrost(m): 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
BadRadio:
I wonder if chiwetalu Agu can perform as good as Nkem owoh in the original.

I highly doubt most of them will come close... Seeing AY in such a serious remake already leaves a sour taste in my artistic tongue.

7 Likes

Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by DarkJeddi(m): 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
angelfallz:
Nigeria don dey remake old movies. That is usually a sign that new ideas are no longer coming through.
Not really..
Even Hollywood remakes Blockbusters..
Paying homage to a great Movie doesn't mean a lack of ideas..

1 Like

Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by slimsucre: 11:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
where can I get the original movie??
Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by DarkJeddi(m): 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Yxxx:

Thank you. Very lazy...it will soon become a trend.
Let the old movies be. Come up with your own idea.
There's nothing lazy in remaking a great movie,Hollywood does it and I for one would love to watch a reboot of the original Rattlesnake..
Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by Angelfrost(m): 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fsekillmonger:
Casting seems to make sense..ramsy na to dey reboot all nollywood hits na him dey do..

He could have done better with the 2 lead characters: Ahanna and Peter.

For Ahanna, Bryan Okwarra, Prince Nelson (BBNaija), Okey Uzoeshi, or Eyinna Nwigwe would have been more like it.

3 Likes

Re: 'Rattlesnake: The Ahanna Story' Premiere: Meet The Cast & Stars by DarkJeddi(m): 12:00am On Nov 15, 2020
slimsucre:
where can I get the original movie??
Check YouTube..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Review Any Movie / Bbnaija: Tega & Boma Being Cheered By Fans Outside Beat FM, Lagos: Pics & Video / Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.