Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,067 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG (40023 Views)

Yeiiii... My Fellow Teachers, FG Has Done It Again!!!! / NOUN Graduates Will Now Participate In NYSC / PhD Holder Employed As Primary School Teacher In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by workinboyshlpme: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Las las school na scam.

na bombing be the way forward

Bros i hail o. Abeg senior man i get laptop and 911 how you fit take help me. Make i pm you boss?
Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by baratech: 9:33am On Nov 15, 2020
How much will you pay them? State it too
Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by vibbb: 9:34am On Nov 15, 2020
Nonsense, afterall the one who leads the affair and economy of the country is without any cert.

2 Likes

Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by persius555(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2020
As usual, another ill-conceieved policy. You are only going to end up with teachers who are non chalant at work. Teachers who perfectly understand the lecture but lack the ability to properly convey the message. Teachers who lack motivation because the financial needs can't be met.

Throw the floor open and let the best hands fill the space. Those who have the passion and enjoy teaching irrespective of the renumeration.
Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by Badonasty(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2020
lol....I wish you guys all the best
Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by JAWBONE(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2020
Only First Class and 2.1 should be considered for Presidential and Governorship positions only

2 Likes

Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by adecz: 9:39am On Nov 15, 2020
Which means aboki will
not get employed... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by ibuildstuff(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2020
juniorstar:
these ppl shouldn't just talk, they should think b4 they talk, can you afford them. most first class graduates are opportuned to go abroad to get a masters/ PhDs. from there they are gone, where u wan see dem. even if available can u afford them where ppl are still arguing d 30k minimum wage.
Did u say most first class?
I don't think u are in Nigeria, they are thousands of first class graduate roaming the street looking for job.

1 Like

Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2020
Aonkuuse:
First class?? In Nigeria??
FG want to disgrace itself again, wait till they announce salary scale for 1st class, then those in that category will scamper for safety. All political office holders don't even have pass degree.
Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by Jaapu: 9:48am On Nov 15, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Las las school na scam.

na bombing be the way forward.

shout out to all ma niggarrs out there

slawormir(damn niggar)
enudapan
iyooocartel

The bolded: nah so Boko Haram take start o.
Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by JAM084: 9:50am On Nov 15, 2020
abalog:
So graduates with lower grades should enter Lagoon?
Ok.
enter street
Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by Blackdisciple(m): 9:56am On Nov 15, 2020
And the person wey talk this thing no get first class ooo....
it's funny tho
Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by Obedinho130: 9:56am On Nov 15, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Las las school na scam.

slawormir(damn niggar) enudapan iyooocartel
abeg wetin be bombing
Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by cashinnaira: 9:58am On Nov 15, 2020
And O/L or secondary school certificates holder can be a president
Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by Almunjid(m): 10:00am On Nov 15, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Las las school na scam.

na bombing be the way forward
If Albert Einstein had believed school to be a scam, he would have been an excellent example of a failure. We wouldn't have made the progress we've made in science and physics in particular. U may be as intelligent as Einstein too but ur belief that school is a scam may be the only thing causing stagnation in ur life. Don't go to school in order for the government to reward u with peanuts as salary after graduation, but to edify, improve urself, discover and perfect ur true potentials. Our potentials unlock with every level of education we attain. Some people were able to unlock their full potential after primary education, some after secondary and some after attending tertiary institutions. Albert Einstein discovered his potential after his university education. It's only few people that were able to unlock their full potentials without formal education. Most research and discoveries were done or made by prominent and higher institutions of learning. Without school we wouldn't have made the progress we've made in science and technology.
Bro, anyone who believes that school is a scam is the greatest scammer of all time. The greatest scammer is not the person that was able to deceive or scam the whole world, but the person who successfully deceived or scammed himself.

peace!

3 Likes

Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by guy222: 10:01am On Nov 15, 2020
So if i get first class na, i come apply for teacher job the collect 50,000 in a month, and yet somebody will tell me that thunder is still existing, may Ogun, Amadihoha and shongo join hand do collabor fire all of una dia, stupid, useless, bastard leaders.
Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 15, 2020
Good move. We should also have a minimum of 2:1 for federal political offices.
Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by Halo22: 10:18am On Nov 15, 2020
Jokers in form of leaders.....Why do this people keep coming up with unfeasible policies? Even if all the first class graduates agree to become teachers, would they fill the gaps needed in the country? It's unfortunate we have leaders that lack direction.
Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by Halo22: 10:21am On Nov 15, 2020
Jokers in the form of leaders....Why do these people always come up with unfeasible policies? Even if every first class graduate agrees to be a teacher, is it going to settle the issue of academic loopholes in the country?
Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Las las school na scam.

slawormir(damn niggar)
enudapan
iyooocartel

The fact that NL mods can't track down idiots like this or at least ban them for life is another sign that Nigerians are very comfortable with his likes.

Criminals should covertly carry out their operations until they die a painful death. But in my country, criminals are celebrated and given a platform to overtly gloat about their exploits.

What a pity.

3 Likes

Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by Chioma1989: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2020
Those without first class or 2.1, ndoonu!�Make I get my cv ready. 2.1 from UNN no be moi moi

2021 is my year. Meanwhile, the hustle continues. I have used men's shoes sent to me from abroad.
Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by Snowx: 10:29am On Nov 15, 2020
what a country
using paper to justify knowledge..instead of intellect
we really have a long way to go
wisdom to lead or administer or organize a society does not depend on paper but on the wisdom and knowledge.
Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by Gerrard59(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2020
Lighthouse50:
I wish i could compile all these government talks together to make a comedy skit.
Truth is 70% of first class graduates in Nigeria are fake. They bribe their way to get that. So its not a bad thing for a bad government to employ bad graduates into the bad schools existing in a bad country...

Do you have any study to prove the percentage you have there? shocked
Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by Gerrard59(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2020
I don't see anything wrong with this policy provided they're paid well and can actually teach. In Singapore, to become a teacher, you have to be the best of the best. Unsurprisingly, Singapore's education system is world class.

2 Likes

Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by Jonathan39: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2020
Some of you amaze me. Some first class and second class upper don't know what?
ZIAZI:
Even some First Class and Second Class Upper graduates no even know their left from their right. A person's grade doesn't always qualify him or her as intelligent.
If the FG really wants to improve education, they should do these 3 things.:
1. Make education a top priority and invest heavily in it.
2. Eschew the whole "quota system" trash and make sure teachers get the job based on competence.
3. Apply reward mechanism such as scholarships and what have you.
Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by Jonathan39: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2020
They said first class and second class upper.
LikeAking:
No P.

Graduates with 2:1 and below will be given Donkeys for their self employment hustle.

Naija Sorry,

Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by Angelfrost(m): 10:55am On Nov 15, 2020
Yet someone with a missing SSCE result is leading the nation for the second term in a row...

This is commendable, but we need to extend this to all political offices, especially presidency.
Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by AmeLonRo(m): 11:04am On Nov 15, 2020
abalog:
Ok.
Lagoon bawooo. They should join politics and decide the teachers salary.
Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:04am On Nov 15, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Wahala for who no graduate with at least 2.1 wey no get job....
If you tell them to read Dem go say na flexing Dem want..
Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by zubimete(f): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2020
abalog:
Ok.
. My brother i tire
Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by Successfulben: 11:18am On Nov 15, 2020
I wonder how I ended up in this asshole of a kwantry. So first class and 2:1 is now a yardstick for teaching in a govt primary or secondary school. Let them tell us they want to employ only a few people. Useless govt.
Re: Only First Class & 2:1 Graduates Will Be Employed As Teachers - FG by JIMMY1393: 11:22am On Nov 15, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Las las school na scam.

slawormir(damn niggar)
enudapan
iyooocartel

Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! / Unilag Diploma Student Says “Bleep You” To Her Lecturer / UNIZIK Defers Award For Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.