Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,446 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever (9100 Views)

I'm Very Happy Tonight : Ubanja Has Been Reveal - Keketu / Ubanja Miseducation, Please Stop Miseducation / Ubanja Last Warning! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Shortyy(f): 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
Erojepromise:
it is of utmost importance that ladies brace up and start accepting the truth. be it hard or bitter. l totally disagreed with ubunja miseducation and because l refuse to miseducated and misled l was in my masculinity according to him. lol me that is a girly girl

Like seriously! So a woman taking care of herself now is masculine? Lol! The whole thread wreaked of toxic masculinity. I hope women learn. I hope they realize that they're heading for damnation if they sit and expect men to spoonfeed them. They'll be maltreated and treated like a piece of trash.

In this life, paddle your own canoe.

4 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by bmasz(m): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
@op.

I feel that you did not have an understanding of the article. It showcased the influence of the extremities of life on masculine and feminine energies in a relationship.

I don't see the article as toxic, I feel it's expository enough for its intended audience. Being a cobbler doesn't necessarily translate that you may exude a predominantly masculine energy. But, becoming the best cobbler in Nigeria may mean that you would abandon some of the emotional feminine wiles that ladies deploy to ask men for "urgent 2k" to embrace the more logic aspect of your persona. This way, you become more attuned with your masculine side.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by ubunja(m): 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
You are all just a bunch of cry babies.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Shortyy(f): 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
bmasz:
@op.

I feel that you did not have an understanding of the article. It showcased the influence of the extremities of life on masculine and feminine energies in a relationship.

I don't see the article as toxic, I feel it's expository enough for its intended audience. Being a cobbler doesn't necessarily translate that you may exude a predominantly masculine energy. But, becoming the best cobbler in Nigeria may mean that you would abandon some of the emotional feminine wiles that ladies deploy to ask men for "urgent 2k" to embrace the more logic aspect of your persona. This way, you become more attuned with your masculine side.

The post in summary says women should be dumb. Why are you twisting the write up? There's nothing right about that write up. If you as a man expect a woman to just sit at home and become useless just because you're intimidated by what she can achieve as a woman. Then you need to work on your esteem.

3 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
Shortyy:

The post in summary says women should be dumb. Why are you twisting the write up? There's nothing right about that write up. If you as a man expect a woman to just sit at home and become useless just because you're intimated by what she can achieve as a woman. Then you need to work on your esteem.
Ubunja is not implying that women shouldn't be productive in the society, rather he is against radicalized Feminism which we are seeing from these mordern Feminist who believe in LGBTQ ,abortion ,and other ideologies which are not morally(in the case of abortion ) or naturally(in the case of GAY) OK,and are used by such individuals to advance gender equality in the society.Although he is very traditional and conservative in his thinking,he is not against the progress of women in the society,he wants the institution of marriage ,family, the home,gender roles in the society to be better understood ,women right and empowerment these 21st century is a must but it shouldn't be at the cost of destroying our biblical,cultural,societal values and allowing for moral depravity,abnormalities, vices, all in the name of societal evolution and modernism
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Shortyy(f): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
Dapcity007:

Ubunja is not implying that women shouldn't be productive in the society, rather he is against radicalized Feminism which we are seeing from these mordern Feminist who believe in LGBTQ ,abortion ,and other ideologies which are not morally(in the case of abortion ) or naturally(in the case of GAY) OK,and are used by such individuals to advance gender equality in the society.Although he is very traditional and conservative in his thinking,he is not against the progress of women in the society,he wants the institution of marriage ,family, the home,gender roles in the society to be better understood ,women right and empowerment these 21st century is a must but it shouldn't be at the cost of destroying our biblical,cultural,societal values and allowing for moral depravity,abnormalities, vices, all in the name of societal evolution and modernism
No bruh, this is your narrative not his. Go back and read that write up again.

2 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by angelfallz(m): 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
Shortyy:
I'm writing this based on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6242360/ubunjas-miseducation-2020-femininity/1#95844154

Y'all probably hate me now cause of my stubborn nature, I say it as I see it without twisting words. And I very much don't care about what any of you think or feel about me, because no one here feeds me nor clothes me. I don't censor words neither do I look face. And I'm not a premium beans like some ladies. I believe what I'll achieve in life, I definitely will with the help of God Almighty.

And no, I'm not a man hater. I very much love men because I have a father and a wonderful brother. When I go against some logics by men it is because as a woman, I know what and how it feels to be manipulated and unappreciated by some men, especially some downright downgrading comments I read here from men towards women.

Now on that link is a topic about femininity, and hey, I'm completely feminine, and I love men. Reading that thread and comments, I saw how men were agreeing and literally nodding their heads profusely to that write up, why? Because it is just what they expect from the female folk. And the word is "useless".

That a woman shouldn't work, that she shouldn't be bold nor outspoken, that she shouldn't hustle and fend for herself, rather she should depend on the men for her wellbeing by just being feminine. Ha! I'm sorry sis, you're digging your own grave. We all read comments from men all day calling Nigerian women broke, useless and " urgent 2k" gang. And "vagina people" when you don't use your head, work hard and fend for yourself, these same men agreeing to that ubanja bullshît will be the same people to create a thread here bashing you on how useless and dependent you are on them. This is what they do.

So as a lady, because you're feminine, therefore you're going to sit and use your "femininity" to make a man do your bid, you're just useless. Yes it'll work, they'll do the bid of course, but to them you're just useless and a mere object used for their satisfaction.

What am I saying in essence? Please endeavour to be your own boss, disregard whatever ogbanje or obanjo is saying. Fend for yourself, have self worth and discipline yourself and at the same time be feminine!

I'll use my boss as an example here. My boss makes foot wears, (and so do I) she makes bags, she repairs electronicals, she's all round. But if they ever tell you this lady does any of this you'd never believe. She doesn't have low cut nor acts like a man, she's100% feminine and so am I. And guess what? She's getting married next month to a wonderful man. Whenever bills come, they share it. And that respect is there! Ladies, (I'm drawing my ears o) do not let any man take away your respect. Don't be rendered useless because of a stupîd femininity that won't feed nor pay your bills. When you need money, you'll start begging, when you want to shower your parents with gifts, you'll start begging. And you're disrespected and reminded how poor you're all the time.

Even women their parents are stupîdly rich, still work hard to make their own money. (E get why).

Because you're female they expect you to be in a cage while they feed you banana like a monkey and pet you. And at the same time mock you.

Ladies embrace your femininity and also gain your respect. Pursue your career, be bold, talk when you need to, disagree when you need to, be your own boss. A man who truly knows your worth will love you!

Note: if you don't read that thread on that link from beginning to end, don't bother quoting nor mentioning me.

I believe you didn't understand ubunja's post.

You seem to be from the school of thought that says women who work are always appreciated by men.

there are many career women that are unappreciated by their husbands or men. Having a job sites not insulate you from men that won't appreciate you.
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by angelfallz(m): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
Shortyy:

The post in summary says women should be dumb. Why are you twisting the write up? There's nothing right about that write up. If you as a man expect a woman to just sit at home and become useless just because you're intimated by what she can achieve as a woman. Then you need to work on your esteem.

What makes you think housewives just sit at home?
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Shortyy:

No bruh, this is your narrative not his. Go back and read that write up again.
I will not lie or decieve you I'm his disciple and have been following as a guest on so many of his topics ,although he results to extreme traditional ideologies which seems outdated, archaic,but there is a fundamental truth in his advice for those who have deep understanding, in his message ,he his not against an educated woman playing a pivotal role in society but rather how will these modern world allow for such women to thrive in these competitive times and still retain her feminine nature ,yes on the surface he seems anti-feminine in his approach in passing his message across but the real content should be understood subjectively so that chao,aberrations, negative virtues won't replace compassion , empathy, love ,humanism ,peace of mind ,hapinesss, godliness and attaining your set out desire(goals) for yourself(male or female) ,which we are seeing in the case of LGBTQ and abortion,I get your greiviances and understand where you are coming from and understand what you mean ,ubunja crudeness in his methodology of passing his misinformation has a tint of misogynism in it which I would not deny even as his disciple,but his broader message is all about the advancenent of all individuals (including you and me) as a redpiller,and ubunja follower I apologize for their amoral rethorics which on the surface can be interpreted as woman bashing or hating but deep at its core want the best for all humanity

2 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by jornwhite: 11:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
Chii59:

Yeah. He is. He understands the basics of human psychology and interpersonal relationships. But he knows how to twist it to get the desired effect from his followers.

On the surface, the post about femininity would look like "see? He has nothing against women."
But then he's effectively telling women to step down from chasing success (rich lady) or chasing survival (poor lady) in order to get rid of the masculine energy.

How can he effectively be telling women what to do on a supposed thread meant for men only, if its not trespass what is a woman looking for on a redpill blog.
Its called mis education for a reason, the essence was just to bring men to the realization of the things they do without even knowing it i.e i tend to be more incline to a woman that exhibit feminity, omotola, mercy johnson, cardi B, mrs alakija, beyonce are women with strong feminity personality .. can we say they are liabilities, nonachievas or NFAs.
Naturally women are not created to compete with men, your role is to support a man and how do you do that without bringing anything to the table, same as how do you support a man you see as competition.
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
jornwhite:

[s]How can he effectively be telling women what to do on a supposed thread meant for men only, if its not trespass what is a woman looking for on a redpill blog.
Its called mis education for a reason, the essence was just to bring men to the realization of the things they do without even knowing it i.e i tend to be more incline to a woman that exhibit feminity, omotola, mercy johnson, cardi B, mrs alakija, beyonce are women with strong feminity personality .. can we say they are liabilities, nonachievas or NFAs.
Naturally women are not created to compete with men, your role is to support a man and how do you do that without bringing anything to the table, same as how do you support a man you see as competition.[/s]

Another truckpile of BS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Shortyy(f): 12:37am On Nov 16, 2020
angelfallz:

I believe you didn't understand ubunja's post.

You seem to be from the school of thought that says women who work are always appreciated by men.

there are many career women that are unappreciated by their husbands or men. Having a job sites not insulate you from men that won't appreciate you.

First of all, lol, why would a woman work just to be appreciated by men? I'm working to make money bruh.

1 Like

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by ubunja(m): 1:15am On Nov 16, 2020
Femininity, pissing off Independent Women since 1854.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Shortyy(f): 1:26am On Nov 16, 2020
Dapcity007:

I will not lie or decieve you I'm his disciple and have been following as a guest on so many of his topics ,although he results to extreme traditional ideologies which seems outdated, archaic,but there is a fundamental truth in his advice for those who have deep understanding, in his message ,he his not against an educated woman playing a pivotal role in society but rather how will these modern world allow for such women to thrive in these competitive times and still retain her feminine nature ,yes on the surface he seems anti-feminine in his approach in passing his message across but the real content should be understood subjectively so that chao,aberrations, negative virtues won't replace compassion , empathy, love ,humanism ,peace of mind ,hapinesss, godliness and attaining your set out desire(goals) for yourself(male or female) ,which we are seeing in the case of LGBTQ and abortion,I get your greiviances and understand where you are coming from and understand what you mean ,ubunja crudeness in his methodology of passing his misinformation has a tint of misogynism in it which I would not deny even as his disciple,but his broader message is all about the advancenent of all individuals (including you and me) as a redpiller,and ubunja follower I apologize for their amoral rethorics which on the surface can be interpreted as woman bashing or hating but deep at its core want the best for all humanity

It isn't a woman bashing. Trust me, it is an outright degradation of the women folk. If he had bashed women as they usually do here, I wouldn't have bothered creating a thread about it. But he completely rendered women useless and incapacitated. I sincerely pity any sane woman that will adhere to that poppycock.

And there is no way you'll twist it that it'll make sense. You want to clamp the wings of a woman because you're intimidated by her success and her achievements, because you'll no longer flex your "masculinity" on her. Because you will not have the impetus and the courage to call her a farm tool, olosho, etc. It scares you that you'll lose your grip over her if she finds her voice right? Well you should be scared.
Quiver like a chicken.

I'll speak and be heard, i will earn my money, I'll be bold, outspoken, and successful. I'll not allow myself to be disrespected and treated like a bag of garbage all In the name of femininity.

Delusional set of people. Give birth to your own daughters and turn them into toys for men, not other people's daughters who were highly raised.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:42am On Nov 16, 2020
Chii59:

Yeah. He is. He understands the basics of human psychology and interpersonal relationships. But he knows how to twist it to get the desired effect from his followers.

On the surface, the post about femininity would look like "see? He has nothing against women."
But then he's effectively telling women to step down from chasing success (rich lady) or chasing survival (poor lady) in order to get rid of the masculine energy.
I agree, he's always been manipulative. Knowing that is the key to emancipation. But is it not better to face your life and succeed?

Back when I was younger,i thought arguing it out was the way forward.

But now, I just nod, agree, and let the brainwashed sheep think they sare in charge, then continue advancing in life.

5 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 16, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
I agree, he's always been manipulative. Knowing that is the key to emancipation. But is it not better to face your life and succeed?

Back when I was younger,i thought arguing it out was the way forward.

But now, I just nod, agree, and let the brainwashed sheep think they sare in charge, then continue advancing in life.

Exactly
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 16, 2020
ubunja:
Femininity, pissing off Independent Women since 1854.
Gender equality pissing off alpha males since 968 BC

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 16, 2020
Shortyy:

It isn't a woman bashing. Trust me, it is an outright degradation of the women folk. If he had bashed women as they usually do here, I wouldn't have bothered creating a thread about it. But he completely rendered women useless and incapacitated. I sincerely pity any sane woman that will adhere to that poppycock.

And there is no way you'll twist it that it'll make sense. You want to clamp the wings of a woman because you're intimidated by her success and her achievements, because you'll no longer flex your "masculinity" on her. Because you will not have the impetus and the courage to call her a farm tool, olosho, etc. It scares you that you'll lose your grip over her if she finds her voice right? Well you should be scared.
Quiver like a chicken.

I'll speak and be heard, i will earn my money, I'll be bold, outspoken, and successful. I'll not allow myself to be disrespected and treated like a bag of garbage all In the name of femininity.

Delusional set of people. Give birth to your own daughters and turn them into toys for men, not other people's daughters who were highly raised.
First they claim they're alpha males who know how to play the field to their advantage.
Then they claim women need to be subjugated and put under especially emotionally through mind games so the man remains in control.
Now they are worried about independent success-driven women and seek to coerce them to "dumb it down" so as to retain "feminine energy".
All in a bid to keep the man as the prize to be won. Hehe
Why does a woman need to "dumb it down" anyway? Seems the alpha males aren't so alpha anymore since women competing for success with them shrinks their manhood. grin

6 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Shortyy(f): 8:40am On Nov 16, 2020
Chii59:

First they claim they're alpha males who know how to play the field to their advantage.
Then they claim women need to be subjugated and put under especially emotionally through mind games so the man remains in control.
Now they are worried about independent success-driven women and seek to coerce them to "dumb it down" so as to retain "feminine energy".
All in a bid to keep the man as the prize to be won. Hehe
Why does a woman need to "dumb it down" anyway? Seems the alpha males aren't so alpha anymore since women competing for success with them shrinks their manhood. grin

They're delusional, I tell you. Mind you, these people are not alpha males. Just a bunch of scared chickens. A woman's success scares them, seeing a weak and vulnerable woman is what they want. It is their strength, so they'll flex their masculinity and answer knights in shining armour. That weakness makes you a prey to them, it makes it easy for them to control and steer you like a ship. Since you can't provide for yourself, they decide when and how you'll live. They decide if you'll breathe or not. SMH.

And as they're doing this, they make a mockery of you. When you speak up, they remind you they pay the bills and take care of you, so shush it! They live life the way they want, while you suffer all because you're female.

They're are now peeing on their pants because these dumb and vulnerable women are going extinct. They're losing their control and grip. That is why they come here every day to write all sorts of baloney to remind themselves they still have it. Lol delusions!

6 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by jornwhite: 8:43am On Nov 16, 2020
Shortyy:

Quiver like a chicken.

Quiting fooling yourself or flattering yourself rather, i tired of all these i make my money noise, please do, buh we all know @the end of the day. you will want to settle for a man that as more money than you and can provide for you.
If feminity undermines what you stand for simply marry money cos marriage is not for you.
In your office were you slave for money, does your boss respect you, don't you get insult doing ur job. all these women there husband will talk one they'll reply twenty go to there offices n see the insult & disrespect they embrace from there boss. keep fooling ya'selves
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:16am On Nov 16, 2020
When you understand that femininity is a societal notion, things will get better in our society itself.

Because of femininity, some soldiers in the past were demanded to cut their hair short - because they thought they would fight like women on long hair.

It is just a notion, if you carry it on your head to guide your life - you will be deceiving yourself as a woman. Ancient femininity would classify a true woman as nothing but a caretaker (let's be wise) grin

1 Like

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 16, 2020
Shortyy:

Quiver like a chicken.

Shortyy I understand the message you are trying too pass , as a Human with feelings and emotion ,I get your point and have no animosity to what you have been typing since you started these thread,these subject is very sensitive
especially too ladies including my mum,sisters,possibly future daughters, even female relatives and friends,I apply objectivity and critical thinking with respect too these subject and remove all my preconceptions, bias,and prejudice with regard to these feminity issue, I make sure my rational
analysis is balanced with Humanism,compassion and most importantly Love
not destroying my moral compass and conscience for the sake of ideologies.

Ubunja miseducations are all AMORAL and means different things to different individuals hence it subjective and offensive nature, but as an ALPHA MALE, a strong redpiller,and Ubunja addict who has been following articles with respect to their subject ,and with maturity as years go bye I began to get the message they are passing , although it crudeness seem sexist to me at the beginning, but as time passes and I go deeper and deeper ,I know gained understanding with regard to their message, I'm not perfect , I am still learning , growing ,developing, and what keeps me going is my open mindedness and ability to stomach two opposing views,even views I don't like or follow , I see their arguments and the positive aspect of them I synergize holistically with my view point

These is the 21st century information age, with the internet and globalization the world has evolved drastically, from the stone age, hunter gathering age, industrial age and now the millenial tech age,modernism has affected our views about the world with respect to religion,tradition,culture,beliefs ,society is evolving ,things and changing and will keep on changing ,but the problem is that our morality, humanism, should be altered by these events.
Feminism is one of such evolutions which I will discuss in detail
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 16, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
When you understand that femininity is a societal notion, things will get better in our society itself.

Because of femininity, some soldiers in the past were demanded to cut their hair short - because they thought they would fight like women on long hair.

It is just a notion, if you carry it on your head to guide your life - you will be deceiving yourself as a woman. Ancient femininity would classify a true woman as nothing but a caretaker (let's be wise) grin
According to ubunja, the purest form of femininity is being a housewife grin
Yet He bashes women who are financially dependent on men.and advises that men don't render financial help to women without getting something (most likely sex) in return.
The guy's completely confused. And so are his disciples.

6 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 16, 2020
Dapcity007:
[s]Shortyy I understand the message you are trying too pass , as a Human with feelings and emotion ,I get your point and have no animosity to what you have been typing since you started these thread,these subject is very sensitive
especially too ladies including my mum,sisters,possibly future daughters, even female relatives and friends,I apply objectivity and critical thinking with respect too these subject and remove all my preconceptions, bias,and prejudice with regard to these feminity issue, I make sure my rational
analysis is balanced with Humanism,compassion and most importantly Love
not destroying my moral compass and conscience for the sake of ideologies.

Ubunja miseducations are all AMORAL and means different things to different individuals hence it subjective and offensive nature, but as an ALPHA MALE, a strong redpiller,and Ubunja addict who has been following articles with respect to their subject ,and with maturity as years go bye I began to get the message they are passing , although it crudeness seem sexist to me at the beginning, but as time passes and I go deeper and deeper ,I know gained understanding with regard to their message, I'm not perfect , I am still learning , growing ,developing, and what keeps me going is my open mindedness and ability to stomach two opposing views,even views I don't like or follow , I see their arguments and the positive aspect of them I synergize holistically with my view point

These is the 21st century information age, with the internet and globalization the world has evolved drastically, from the stone age, hunter gathering age, industrial age and now the millenial tech age,modernism has affected our views about the world with respect to religion,tradition,culture,beliefs ,society is evolving ,things and changing and will keep on changing ,but the problem is that our morality, humanism, should be altered by these events.
Feminism is one of such evolutions which I will discuss in detail[/s]
Story story story ...
Still a truck load of BS

2 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2020
Says one thing and says another thing later on. Whatever suits them, they follow!

grin

Chii59:

Yet He bashes women who are financially dependent on men.and advises that men don't render financial help to women without getting something (most likely sex) in return.

4 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2020
Chii59:

No there is no confusion but misunderstanding from you ladies on these platform and ubunja disciples like me which I would like to resolve later on these tread without causing any battle of sexes or gender war
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 16, 2020
Dapcity007:

No there is no confusion but misunderstanding from you ladies on these platform and ubunja disciples like me which I would like to resolve later on these tread without causing any battle of sexes or gender war
Guy, sit down and fem.

4 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 16, 2020
Chii59:

Guy, sit down and fem.
Why the insults
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 16, 2020
Chii59:

Story story story ...
Still a truck load of BS
These what I'm saying ,please we are all I believe are adults let's keep an open mind and engage in productive discussion and not result to child-like tantrums, I understand your grievances with redpiller especially ubunja rawness and amoral nature,he seems hypocritical and double standard in nature on the surface but underlying his message is wealth of positive information which anyone can use for the advancement of Society
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:03am On Nov 16, 2020
I'm really impressed with your calm nature, it's commendable.

But here's the thing, the front page of Ubunja's miseducation on femininity is more backward than progressive.

I want you to bring out parts of it that made sense to you, and i will bring parts that didn't. Deal?!

Dapcity007:

These what I'm saying ,please we are all I believe are adults let's keep an open mind and engage in productive discussion and not result to child-like tantrums, I understand your grievances with redpiller especially ubunja rawness and amoral nature,he seems hypocritical and double standard in nature on the surface but underlying his message is wealth of positive information which anyone can use for the advancement of Society

3 Likes

Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 16, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I'm really impressed with your calm nature, it's commendable.

But here's the thing, the front page of Ubunja's miseducation on femininity is more backward than progressive.

I want you to bring out parts of it that made sense to you, and i will bring parts that didn't. Deal?!

Thanks
I'm a redpiller and its a society that revolves around different ideologies,ubunja point of view is one of the many ideologies ,I agree with you that reading on the surface it seems obsolete, archaic and outdated for these era like old testament times in the bible(didn't want to reference religion but for argument sake to expand my point I use it) its an extreme counter ideology to the radical progressive ideologies like LGBTQ and abortion(especially late stage abortion in progressive nations like new Zealand and iceland) I won't lie his crudeness seem like toxic masculinity on the surface but will reminds us of our very biological nature and sex differences destroying the notion of queerness which third wave feminist embraced and radical progressivism which abortionist moralized and justified
Re: The Misinformation Of Ubanja Or Whatever by Akinbahm(m): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2020
Dapcity007:

Bro, I like your courage sincerely you took your time to explain things for her but sadly am 101% sure she will still take ur write up out of context. Well, it's not her fault nature is working on her side instead of her to admit and cut her loss but she will rather drag u and/or result it to abuse...

Note: No point arguing with a lady who think through emotions b4 logic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Do You Like Public Display Of Affection? / Naija Girl Flashes Her Pants On Badoo / Meet The Hot Lady Who Happily Flaunts Her Thick Bo0bs On Instagram (photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.