Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Women And Whatsapp Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Whatsapp Call (2269 Views)

Another WhatsApp Call Is Crumbling My Relationship / My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And Whatsapp Call by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
Can somebody explain to me why women don’t like when call them via WhatsApp, IMO I feel such women are cheapskate and hardly have airtime or data on their phone so they don’t want to cast, for me it’s convenient because I can talk for long, I mean I have WiFi in my house why should it go to waste, shockingly WhatsApp calls is a deal breaker for most women.
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by clintz(m): 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
Because you might reveal their true location
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by Elxandre(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2020
I don't like it too because both parties rarely have great network.
So the latency gets annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by Psych412(f): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2020
they don't want to see any strange creature on their screen

maybe you should stop bringing your phone closer to your face when on video call. it causes night mare.
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by Godada(m): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2020
Psych412:

maybe you should stop bringing your phone closer to your face when on video call. it causes night mare.

shocked

4 Likes

Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by Samdaresd(m): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2020
O boy, I tire for the matter. I be dey think say nah only me dey reason ham like that.
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by SarutobiEky(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
Psych412:

Wait.

You think you're pretty

3 Likes

Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 28, 2020
Psych412:

You are hitting below the belt and I was even about to toast you. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 28, 2020
Because women need to look good first before they appear on screen. All these guys that like calling video calls are very annoying

2 Likes

Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by Nobody: 6:08am On Nov 28, 2020
IntersexSherry:
Because women need to look good first before they appear on screen. All these guys that like calling video calls are very annoying

I understand women need time beforehand for video calls but I was actually referring to WhatsApp call in this post.
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by SweetCunt97(f): 9:10am On Nov 28, 2020
justscorchone:

I understand women need time beforehand for video calls but I was actually referring to WhatsApp call in this post.
Depends on d relationship and how much u like d person. For example, there's this guy who likes calling from turkey but d idiot can spend more than 1 hour yapping about how oyibo land is better than Nigeria or when he video calls, he shows off and I hated and dreaded his calls. But on d other hand there's this fellow I always yearn for his calls, I'd do anything to get him to call cos his almost always busy at sea.

So if she finding it hard talking to you, she ain't into u.

2 Likes

Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Depends on d relationship and how much u like d person. For example, there's this guy who likes calling from turkey but d idiot can spend more than 1 hour yapping about how oyibo land is better than Nigeria or when he video calls, he shows off and I hated and dreaded his calls. But on d other hand there's this fellow I always yearn for his calls, I'd do anything to get him to call cos his almost always busy at sea.

Once again I wasn’t talking about regular normal telephone calls, I’m saying women don’t particularly like using the WHATSAPP APP for communication.i get your point though, if she’s not excited to talk to you over the phone then she’s not into you, you have to let the guy from turkey so he wouldn’t waste his time thinking he have a chance.
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 28, 2020
justscorchone:
Can somebody explain to me why women don’t like when call them via WhatsApp, IMO I feel such women are cheapskate and hardly have airtime or data on their phone so they don’t want to cast, for me it’s convenient because I can talk for long, I mean I have WiFi in my house why should it go to waste, shockingly WhatsApp calls is a deal breaker for most women.
Lame
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
saaphiere:
Lame

How is it lame when you still hear each other speak, do you girls have anything against making calls on WhatsApp? Please elaborate further
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
justscorchone:

How is it lame when you still hear each other speak, do you girls have anything against making calls on WhatsApp? Please elaborate further
I don't do whatsapp call. The voices of both parties always not clear.
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by paulolee(m): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
its not abt makeup or absence of filters...its more abt u seeing thier location or d kinda place ur slayqween is staying.

1 Like

Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by ednut1(m): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2020
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by SweetCunt97(f): 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2020
justscorchone:

Once again I wasn’t talking about regular normal telephone calls, I’m saying women don’t particularly like using the WHATSAPP APP for communication.i get your point though, if she’s not excited to talk to you over the phone then she’s not into you, you have to let the guy from turkey so he wouldn’t waste his time thinking he have a chance.
OH he gets it. I don't string people along.
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by tobechi74: 1:46pm On Nov 28, 2020
I hate video calk- simple
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by Donmoscojaja(m): 2:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
she is afraid you see the real her...most girls arent real
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by Cerebellum: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
SarutobiEky:

Wait.

You think you're pretty
Lol..Lol
chai! Sorry Bros
You're an Arindingrin
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by SarutobiEky(m): 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Cerebellum:
Lol..Lol

chai!
Sorry Bros

You're an Arindingrin

Ode buruku. grin
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:

You this nigga

1 Like

Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by AgathaMoses(f): 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2020
BLUELemon:

You this nigga
u dis beggar

1 Like

Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by nurain150(m): 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2020
Professional olosho full here.
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by SweetCunt97(f): 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
BLUELemon:

You this nigga
I saw d topic u created for my sake. Stop being a bitch nigga.. Guy fall out street and learn what other Niggahs are learning to survive instead of begging strangers. Trust me when ur God decides to answer you, u really don't need to beg.

2 Likes

Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by SweetCunt97(f): 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2020
nurain150:
Professional olosho full here.
Professional Olosho Visitors full here.
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by nurain150(m): 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Professional Olosho Visitors full here.
Haha....am a male.i don't think male olosho sells in this part of the world.
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2020
SweetCunt97:
I saw d topic u created for my sake. Stop being a bitch nigga.. Guy fall out street and learn what other Niggahs are learning to survive instead of begging strangers. Trust me when ur God decides to answer you, u really don't need to beg.

Alright boss no vez. Show me way abeg
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by Tenaj: 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2020
justscorchone:

Individual differences sha...some people don't like talking for a long time over the phone. Some people don't have WiFi in their houses so they try to conserve the data they have...I like it though
Re: Women And Whatsapp Call by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 29, 2020
Tenaj:

Individual differences sha...some people don't like talking for a long time over the phone. Some people don't have WiFi in their houses so they try to conserve the data they have...I like it though

True

(1) (2) (Reply)

2021 - LIFE-CYCLE Of Our Beautiful NIGERIAN LADIES. / Why Do People Lie On Nairaland?? / "I Want Doggy" - Lady Requests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.