Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) (30545 Views)

Governor Soludo Receives Obi Cubana In Government House Awka (Photos) / Dr. Maduka Commissions N1.8b Road He Construed In Umuchukwu (photos) / Arthur Eze Recieves Dr. Godwin Maduka In Abuja Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
Dr. maduka is a very good man with great philanthropic gestures but unfortunately he's politically irreverent.....

PDP will squander his wealth and settle for Sen.Ekwunife cus she's very strong and smart politically

At the End of the day...Prof. Soludo of APGA will emerge victorious....
he will have my votes anyday anytime
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by Fairview1: 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
Wickedfact:
Hope he has moustache?

The only thing Anambra people look for before electing their Governors is moustache.

Funny creature grin grin
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by Wickedfact: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
Fairview1:

Funny creature grin grin

Okay. Since Mbadinuju, mention 1 single Anambra Governor without moustache.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by Wickedfact: 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
Dr. maduka is a very good man with great philanthropic gestures but unfortunately he's politically irreverent.....

PDP will squander his wealth and settle for Sen.Ekwunife cus she's very strong and smart politically

At the End of the day...Prof. Soludo of APGA will emerge victorious....
he will have my votes anyday anytime

Ekwunife won't win in Anambra cos she's a woman. Anambra produced the first female Governor in Nigeria and we all see how it ended. Ekwunife won't win.

As for Soludo, if he doesn't have moustache, he won't win. It is not too late to start growing one. grin
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
Wickedfact:

Ekwunife won't win in Anambra cos she's a woman. Anambra produced the first female Governor in Nigeria and we all see how it ended. Ekwunife won't win.

As for Soludo, if he doesn't have moustache, he won't win. It is not too late to start growing one. grin

I never said she will win..... but she might spring up surprises...

no one believed she will defeat Sen. Chris ngige and Chief Victor umeh.....but she did
politically that woman is a full grown man ... lolz

as for the moustache issue.....Na only you Sabi that one... lolzzzz
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by gammarays(m): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

This man is more than what a regular man should be. The big heart, empathy and sensitivity to the problems of the common man is bottled right in him.

I mean this guy practically built standard-class houses for over 30 widows in his hometown, tarred the roads, transformed his town and funded the check-up of every elderly in Umuchukwu.

Just that he dabbled into politics recently. Our man's heart could be soiled.
Just like Rochas
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by adadike(f): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
Someone should link me up for campaign jare.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by Fairview1: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
Wickedfact:

Okay. Since Mbadinuju, mention 1 single Anambra Governor without moustache.

Are you okay?!

What of Peter Obi?
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by okeyglm: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
freshMallam1122:
what is governor compare to what he is now ....stop dragging this man to dent his name in nigerian politics
please shut up ur mouth. as an individual , Godwin has done more than a governor
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by Manbryto(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
Obiano has spoilt Soludo chances in Apga and the guy has been annoyingly silent with the hope of being given Apga's ticket. Trust me that is going to work against Soludo. We won't forget the silence of our friends during the misrule of Obiano
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by Realhommie(m): 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
InvertedHammer:
/
He has to scale the Primary first in PDP.

Then he will face the financial war machine of opposition parties. No single individual can singlehandedly finance an election in Anambra state. While he was tucked away in Las Vegas, there were midnight horse trading and grassroot mobilizations by seasoned politicians in Nigeria. He is not the first and will not be the last to have such tall gubernatorial ambition. The fact remains that frontline politicians at home see him as an outsider. They have more financial muscle and when they don’t, they know how to form inglorious alliance. APGA (State govt) and APC (Federal might) are the main contending parties.

But then, whoever shows up with largesse will be entertained by hired crowd. It is an open season for political extortion by the kings, masses and other politicians. I remember when he was pushing Bianca for senate, they bragged that more than 15 billionaires in Anambra had her back until the Primaries shut every sycophant up. As if that’s not enough, they have finally goaded him into running under a weak party in the state. He “may” still run back empty handed.

Philanthropy mixed with politics is suspicious. Many of them started out that way to create awareness. The world is a global village. There is milk and honey in the government house and no foreign-styled gimmicks will make other politicians back down.

The way people talk about him and his billions (in naira by the way), one may mistakenly think that Dangote is his houseboy. Delusion, denial or mischief? Choose one. I wish him all the best.

/
What a submission!!! Wowwww
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by Realhommie(m): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
feelme3:
You really wicked grin grin grin grin grin grin

I swear, that guy don make me laugh tire. Lol
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by Wickedfact: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Fairview1:

Are you okay?!

What of Peter Obi?

Are you blind to see that Peter Obi had moustache as Governor?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by OfficialAPCNig: 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

dats true.....he was our lecturer then in Unizik Awka
very nice man
That means you know the man personally. I heard he is a good man.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
That means you know the man personally. I heard he is a good man.

sure....Dr. nkem okeke
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by EMMY76: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
Election things.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by Sophy22(f): 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

is it the duty of a CBN governor to develop his state ?

stop reasoning like a cow dear
Cow gbue gi there.
Anu ofia
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
GOD PLEASE CHANGE MY LIFE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Commissions NGO Office In Awka (Photos, Video) by freshMallam1122: 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
okeyglm:

please shut up ur mouth. as an individual , Godwin has done more than a governor
I never argue that with you..Malu...this man is far better than some governors in South east an nigerian polithiefcian entirely....even though his money is legitimately made...I don't want him to go dent his name in politics... especially nigerian politics...see the same okorocha we know before..now he is another monster's we made in nigeria politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Taribo West Prays For Tinubu's Presidential Ambition (Video) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala’s Mother Kidnapped? / 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.