Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Why I think Presido "Sai Baba" Buhari met with traditional leaders,what u think? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I think Presido "Sai Baba" Buhari met with traditional leaders,what u think? (323 Views)

When Buhari Met Tinubu, Others In Aso Rock / Why Buhari Met With APC Senators — Oshiomhole / Why Buhari Met Akpabio In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I think Presido "Sai Baba" Buhari met with traditional leaders,what u think? by TimInspired: 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
Remember President Buhari met with traditional leaders last two weeks right in Aso Rock right?
Well here's a news article that reveals what was discussed and why President Buhari met with the traditional leader's[url][/url]https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=0a01bc111bacd901a22a84c3fb5c96f3&news_entry_id=s7e3c0be7201027en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=8f827c6d57eafb9c60211b9382127a088bc1f2ac&from=publisher

One of the reasons for the meeting from an analyts opinion is that the President met with the traditional leaders to ensure the unity of the country and to encourage them not to join groups calling for restructuring/division of Nigeria.
Find out more by clicking the link and read the article above.

Gracias
Re: Why I think Presido "Sai Baba" Buhari met with traditional leaders,what u think? by doggedfighter(f): 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ain't clicking any link.

Gracias too
Re: Why I think Presido "Sai Baba" Buhari met with traditional leaders,what u think? by TimInspired: 11:21am On Nov 15, 2020
Look at the link well, you will see it is not a referral, its is a link for an Opera News for people to get the full gist and info.
Re: Why I think Presido "Sai Baba" Buhari met with traditional leaders,what u think? by yarimo(m): 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
this is nairaland not opera news site, bring everything here.
TimInspired:
Look at the link well, you will see it is not a referral, its is a link for an Opera News for people to get the full gist and info.

(1) (Reply)

INEC: IPAC Alerts On Plot To Use Court To Stop Appointment Of Yakubu / Funniest Comment In 2020 / Joe Biden To Announce Nigerian-born Adewale Adeyemo As Deputy Treasury Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.