Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:21 PM

Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC (58367 Views)

George Floyd Protests: Trump Deploys US Military In Washington / Maga: White Man Reacts After Knowing The Meaning Of The Word "MAGA" / A White Man Learns The Meaning Of "Maga" In Nigeria, Blasts Americans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by ubimagos: 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
Looser
Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by planetx: 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
I keep telling you people that the supreme court will give him a last minute victory but I guess time will tell. There is a method to the madness, when you see the lower courts throwing out his cases it's because that is the Trump team plan by filling frivolous cases at the lower courts so it gets thrown out so they can now appeal to a higher court all the way to the supreme court where Trump has a 6-3 majority.
Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by Kingzeez10: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
Isinweke:

Omni-Science Zombie, we will know if you will control their supreme court on the fraud case.
Make sure you stay away from sniper on Jan 21 because its gonna shock you.
Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by tunapawizzy: 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
realitycheck4u:
Dud Relax

Wait for the votes to be recounted and certified before celebrating or you will end up crying very very soon

Don't say that I didn't warn you.

looooool...we will not cry in Jesus name...ok we wait
Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by tundess: 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
He drove through a crowd of his supporters on his way to golf cheesy cheesy
He doesn't gaf about them. Couldn't even stop to address them. Yet wants to unend his country's democratic precedents bc of his narcissism. And his sense of privileged entitlement.
Twitter is salvaging him atm (and his snowflake supporters having a white rage meltdown) grin
They can dish it but can't take it.

1 Like

Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by realitycheck4u: 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
Leave Jesus Christ Out Of This

Jesus Christ Has Nothing To Do With Dominion Software Deleting And Switching Millions Of Trump Votes Nationwide

This Week Will Be Interesting

Stay Tuned

tunapawizzy:

looooool...we will not cry in Jesus name...ok we wait
Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by Gidson05(m): 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Trump will be swear in on January 21,2021. just save the post. he's America people President.

Leave our black brothers shouting Biden as America gives a f**k. I laugh when I see blacks supporting Biden because of Trump's immigration policy. Biden won't be a free ride to the USA and Americans don't want us either. Next topic please.
Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by socialmediaman: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
internationalman:
It's always hard for any incumbent leader to surrender the position without putting up a fight except Goodluck Jonathan.

I think Democratic countries in the world should make the electoral seat a one tenure of maybe 6 or 7 years...

I wish GEJ had fought like this

Make it 6 or 7 years because it's someone's father's house?

You should rather be encouraging the citizens to be resilient in holding their leaders accountable and ensuring the electoral process is free and fair. US didn't become a good example of democracy overnight, people fought for it since many years ago and still fighting
Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by Johnnyessence(m): 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
fowlyansh181:
sorry to burst your bubbles but that crowd was a little under 30k people if you may know , you can read up further and research further, that being said 71 million people voted for him while 75 million votes for Biden..
see this clueless nuisance liar spreading his lies and propaganda as expected. keep of up.
Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by Johnnyessence(m): 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
joshuaidibia:

Kai. You mumu no be small o
your clueless mumu is beyond redemption. keep on Asslicking nepotistic buhari buttocks
Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by Johnnyessence(m): 3:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
Sarsaproko:

So face your own country and your president. You this cantankerously-caterwauling cheap Internet loiterer.

Dumbo!

you are the one that's clueless here with buhari behavior in your life. keep on asslicking buhari buttocks. what a nuisance nairalander.
Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by Seyzcham91(m): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
Abi na. no mind them! na why This trump dey get confidence to tweet and post rubbish cuz nomatter what you do and how you do it, you will always attract fools followers

Imagine the millions of fools in America

i can't imagine how a sane person would be cheering and following The kind of person like Trump

Mumu dey every part of the world nomatter their Economic growth
doggedfighter:
It changes nothing.

He lost an election

QED grin

3 Likes

Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by Seyzcham91(m): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
right about that and yes they all are losera
Koulture:
All I see is a gathering of losers.
Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by Seyzcham91(m): 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
hear your self out, 4years sef dem no do anything na to scatter law and constitution now you propagating a 6-7years hmmm!

that joke should stop on nairaland
internationalman:
It's always hard for any incumbent leader to surrender the position without putting up a fight except Goodluck Jonathan.

I think Democratic countries in the world should make the electoral seat a one tenure of maybe 6 or 7 years...

I wish GEJ had fought like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by Koulture(m): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
Johnnyessence:
you are the one that's clueless here with buhari behavior in your life. keep on asslicking buhari buttocks. what a nuisance nairalander.
Some of you trump supporters on this forum have serious mental issues,what even makes you guys think that anyone against Trump is a buhari supporter?

The majority of Americans who are tired of Trump's divisive,hateful style of governance and failures have decided to send him packing.

1 Like

Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by Decent09(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Trump will be swear in on January 21,2021. just save the post. he's America people President.

Stop dreaming my guy

1 Like

Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by Starzo: 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
AmazonTopaz:

Stop lying to yourself the democrats had nothing to do with anything.
Trump and his deranged minions are the problem and should stop blaming people for their foolishness
Oh I remember telling you that Biden was going to win Pennsylvania I was right after all grin
and I remember telling u and many others that I don't argue with others cuz of politicians. But the Dems started these protests of a thing when Trump was elected. Infact there was a women's March against him fully supported by the libs on the day of his inauguration. It's only normal that the other side will reciprocate same gesture when things don't go the way they want.

Anyways, na Dem sabi
Truth of the matter is that it's eventually us(masses) vs them(politicians). Party affiliation does not matter.
Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by aribs(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
This loser no go tire? Just imagine those who came out for the “ million” March . Nothing but a parade of Misogynists, anti-Semitic folks, sexists and racists. I wonder what the “ righteous” Nigerian Christians will say to a candidate who has such such a large following of anti-Semitic people since they consider Israel the “chosen” people. Purveyors or hate cloaked in religious dogma. The very type Jesus warned about in the Bible they fail to read to understand.

1 Like

Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by Starzo: 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
Seyzcham91:
Abi na. no mind them! na why This trump dey get confidence to tweet and post rubbish cuz nomatter what you do and how you do it, you will always attract fools followers

Imagine the millions of fools in America

i can't imagine how a sane person would be cheering and following The kind of person like Trump

Mumu dey every part of the world nomatter their Economic growth
and the ones following the other side r wise right??
the way u people reason and talk ( Trump and Biden supporters) is very disappointing
Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by tunapawizzy: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
realitycheck4u:
Leave Jesus Christ Out Of This
Jesus Christ Has Nothing To Do With Dominion Software Deleting And Switching Millions Of Trump Votes Nationwide
This Week Will Be Interesting
Stay Tuned
Hahaha...my brother this thing dey really make u para o...we dey watch sha

1 Like

Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by Starzo: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
aribs:
This loser no go tire? Just imagine those who came out for the “ million” March . Nothing but a parade of Misogynists, anti-Semitic folks, sexists and racists. I wonder what the “ righteous” Nigerian Christians will say to a candidate who has such such a large following of anti-Semitic people since they consider Israel the “chosen” people. Purveyors or hate cloaked in religious dogma. The very type Jesus warned about in the Bible they fail to read to understand.
Guy, Joe and the libs r no saints. Infact non of them are
Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by Decent09(m): 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
Koulture:

Some of you trump supporters on this forum have serious mental issues,what even makes you guys think that anyone against Trump is a buhari supporter?

The majority of Americans who are tired of Trump's divisive,hateful style of governance and failures have decided to send him packing.

Just look at it my brother, Nigerians in Nigeria are supporting Trump, while Nigerians in United States are supporting Biden's candidacy.

What a miscarriage of understanding

1 Like

Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
Kingzeez10:

Make sure you stay away from sniper on Jan 21 because its gonna shock you.

And you.
Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by fowlyansh181(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
Johnnyessence:
see this clueless nuisance liar spreading his lies and propaganda as expected. keep of up.
i no even get strength to attack a sinking ship , do with that whatever you wish .. no be only million match .

Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by aribs(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
Starzo:

Guy, Joe and the libs r no saints. Infact non of them are
No saints in politics but no president has stoked divisions , embraced fringe hate groups and continues to undermine the safety of people of color as this President Trump has done. The history books are there. There is no need to hide beneath one finger

1 Like

Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by dayleke: 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
blowjohn:

As in eh...

Bit the media wont allow people see this

And how did you see it?

You were there live?

1 Like

Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by Starzo: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
aribs:

No saints in politics but no president has stoked divisions , embraced fringe hate groups and continues to undermine the safety of people of color as this President Trump has done. The history books are there. There is no need to hide beneath one finger
and u do realize that the Dems also riled up the hate narrative to steer up their base right?
The libs used the media to make Trump the monster. All riots and crimes against blacks were mainly in cities controlled by the dems. They used naive blacks to steer up the race blame card.
The truth is there for those who seek it.
We must all rise above sentiments before we can actually see what's going on. Both Dems and reps are same breed. They use the divide and conquer tactics. It's just that it escalated during Trump's presidency cuz nobody saw him to be fit as president in the first instance.
Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by keemson4(m): 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Trump the new Jesus Christ

I'm a Practical Muslim and I can't even compare 5% of what Mohammed explained about Jesus Christ to that Trump... Pls You need to do test on Mental Disorder very fast!

1 Like

Re: Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC by Mars16(m): 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
parkervero:
Game of politics is either you win or lose. Trump should just concede defeat.
If it were you will you concede defeat that easily when you know you have other options to explore. Think oh before you answer me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Difference Between Trump And Clinton Brilliantly Summed Up In One Cartoon / Former Translators Who Helped British Troops Left Behind In Afghanistan(Pix) / White House Staff To Move Out The Obamas & Move In The Trumps In 6 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.