Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,955 members, 7,799,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari (38293 Views)

Man Begins 425-Kilometre Walk For Tinubu From Gombe To Abuja / Dahiru Buba: Buhari Trekker Gets Car, N2 Million From Gombe Governor / Ibrahim Ali Gombe To Aisha Buhari: Mamman Daura Placed Buhari On Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by rontolo(m): 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
You deserved to be mocked! All those ranting is to get ‘palliative’ from Buhari. Id10t
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Tonitoniton(m): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Ifakorinmi(m): 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
..... sigh
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by PresidentJosh20(m): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
madridsta007:

If you could relive the period that you trekked, what would you do differently?

Well, if I could, I would still trek for the President.

Do you think you have become richer or poorer since Buhari became the President?

I’m poorer than ever.

The jazz strong. Sai Buhari!
Asin even ojuelegba thunder dey fear for that jazz! cheesy cheesy.Sai Baba till 2023!Remain 2 years and some months. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
But you are truly an idiot. We have loads of problems bedeviling this nation but your foolish and entitled mind didn't remind you of the need to channel the damn trekking into a protest against all these problems pressing its heavy weight against our country. Mumu man.
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
But you are truly an idiot. We have loads of problems bedeviling this nation but your foolish and entitled mind didn't remind you of the need to channel the damn trek into a protest against all these problems pressing its heavy weight against our country. Mumu man.
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by walteriyke: 2:01am On Nov 16, 2020
nabiz:
Laughs won bus my belle ooo. Truly it would have make more sense you trekked to MECCA. At least so that Allah go forgive your stupidity
hmmmmm ur calling Allah iàm not among oh dnt let them kill u oh u know dey fight for their God!
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by walteriyke: 2:11am On Nov 16, 2020
Lolz
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Hallabee1(m): 4:01am On Nov 16, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
angry angry Useless fellow You didn't trek for girl child education You didn't trek for social justice and equality Heck, you didn't trek for BH that's happening in your doormot Na Buhari you see trek for undecided Buhari ke Thunder fire whatever remains of those legs Anuofia
louder joor
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by GPAdams(m): 8:26am On Nov 16, 2020
nabiz:
Laughs won bus my belle ooo. Truly it would have make more sense you trekked to MECCA. At least so that Allah go forgive your stupidity
but enh, your wicked statement go burst my belle. after him don heal complete make he try trek go medina make Prince of Saudiya bless am with house and money. nonsense and foolish man.
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:55am On Nov 16, 2020
I'm sure he is mocking himself too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 16, 2020
Abbanazeeza:

Most NAIRALANDERS like u sef.. why generalising?
You ought to be taught how to post reasonable comments initially before even visiting a public platform like nairaland.
Though your posts (nature of words you use) apparently shows your real image. Just relax there, you show who you really are.
Do I blame you? If not for the british what business should I have with people who think with their asses instead of brain? Keep supporting bad governance and suffering in poverty, insecurity and poor health care becuase buhari is your fellow muslim northerner just like the man in the post.
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by mizprecious: 10:54am On Nov 16, 2020
My chest o, laugh has killed me
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Abbanazeeza(m): 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
Skankamola:

Do I blame you? If not for the british what business should I have with people who think with their asses instead of brain? Keep supporting bad governance and suffering in poverty, insecurity and poor health care becuase buhari is your fellow muslim northerner just like the man in the post.
I never support all what you listed above. Believe me, I detest those idiots (northern leaders) more than you do. Stereotype is the main issue I'm pointing out in your comment. Besides, aren't we the ones suffering from insurgency, insecurity, extreme poverty and the likes? Then why must we defend the idiots just because they arose from our region??
Just call a spade a spade, and never judge all northerners by other people's action.
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Abbanazeeza(m): 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
gojgyt:
Aboki northerners will never change,bunch of dumbasses
Keep on. Aboki matters willl doom you. You better mind your business.
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Abbanazeeza(m): 2:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
It pains me alot, how shoutherners show extreme hatred to the northerners. This is how it begins with those cattle rearers (fulani). We show hatred to them for decades, we make fun of them, play pranks etc. But the HAUSA proverb says "never let the monkey to discover the matches" for it will burn down houses. Now we let the monkeys (Fulanis) know the matches (gun), and we are currently suffering for it.
Moral lesson: we shouldn't avert one another especially those who are retrogressed.
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
Abbanazeeza:

I never support all what you listed above. Believe me, I detest those idiots (northern leaders) more than you do. Stereotype is the main issue I'm pointing out in your comment. Besides, aren't we the ones suffering from insurgency, insecurity, extreme poverty and the likes? Then why must we defend the idiots just because they arose from our region??
Just call a spade a spade, and never judge all northerners by other people's action.
I never said "all northerners" either. The average northerner I said, the religious and ethnic bigots, not all northerners.
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by poseidon12: 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
Stupid man.
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Muna4real(f): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
Abbanazeeza:
It pains me alot, how shoutherners show extreme hatred to the northerners. This is how it begins with those cattle rearers (fulani). We show hatred to them for decades, we make fun of them, play pranks etc. But the HAUSA proverb says "never let the monkey to discover the matches" for it will burn down houses. Now we let the monkeys (Fulanis) know the matches (gun), and we are currently suffering for it.
Moral lesson: we shouldn't avert one another especially those who are retrogressed.

It also pains me alot ,how northerners show more extreme hatred to the southerners. Where should we even begin? Is it how those same Fulani kill our people, and rape our women? Or how your politicians show love to world known terrorists and kill our freedom fighters?
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by Abbanazeeza(m): 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
Muna4real:

It also pains me alot ,how northerners show more extreme hatred to the southerners. Where should we even begin? Is it how those same Fulani kill our people, and rape our women? Or how your politicians show love to world known terrorists and kill our freedom fighters?
Politicians aside, for they are the most harmful enemies of our nation at large. This hatred is imposed by the politicians. They would never let peace to reign within the south and north, so that we won't have the unity to fight them back. FACT!!! We the muslims are not responsible for the terrorism. An average muslim will not blast the mosque with bombs and attack muslim villages. Whenever a bomb explodes a mosque, we accuse the christians, whereas you also accuse us of any bomb blast and killings in the church. Those terrorists are just blood thirsty maniacs! Sponsored by the useless polithiefcians (especially the northern politicians).
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by riczy(m): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
gimakon:

Hmm, northerners do not see whatever they did as mistake. I can put it to you and prove myself right. You think they see it as a mistake, it's for our undoing.
Costs of products In the north remains the same, borders are wide open, stamp in and out, plus the Railway Station they use my money and yours to complete to Niger Republic. While inflation, no jobs, food is even a difficulty.
I find it very repremandable and I cannot comprehend why and how you think the northern people made mistakes. Buhari is their messiah. The early you have that as an understanding, the best for you.

If he's mocked, let him deal with it. It's just the very beginning.
are u aware now dt d buhari trekker has received gift and money from Gombe state Governor, My God answers prayers
Re: Dahiru Buba: People Now Mock Me For Trekking From Gombe To Abuja For Buhari by riczy(m): 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
gimakon:

Uncle, Jesus is no author of confusion. Retract your statement.
Oga no get job, with myriad of wives and children, on top crazy he go trek for buhari, land for where e land, na em u wan waste prayer point.
E be like say, your problem Don finish, you no get another problem to pray for. Person you day call Jesus for, e know Jesus?
Dahiru Buba: Buhari Trekker Gets Car, N2 Million From Gombe Governor - Politics - Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patricia Naomi Akwashiki, New Minister For Information Appointed. / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Zenith Bank Denial Of Funding Fayose's Election / IPOB Members Killed Five Hausa-Fulani Residents In Abia State - DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.