Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,714 members, 7,805,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) (70465 Views)

Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza / 2500-Year-Old Intact & Sealed Coffins Discovered In Egypt (Pictures) / Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by honest1480(m): 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
The wonders God showed them because of His people won't fade out forever.
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by aremuforlife(m): 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
I hope another pandemic will not be released to the world?
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by brosom(m): 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
In conclusion, Mankind is yet to reach her limit.
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Offpoint1: 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
Playing... Nas ft Damian Marley patience {Sabali}

2 Likes

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by tamdun: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
What's the technology behind this, imagine having a house, chair etc that could last more than 2000 years
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Okuda(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
God would punish Julius Caesar for Destroying great African history

1 Like

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by omoadeleye(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Baawaa:
God really bless African

Those dead being unearthed are blessings too fa?
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by omoadeleye(m): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Una go soon dig out one accient curse wey go kill all of us.....
Mr. Digger

You no lie baba, if we talk now, some people will be like, it is for tourist attractions, all because of revenue, they won't allow the dead to rest again.

1 Like

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by CheedyJ(m): 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
So, I go just travel go Egypt unto say na excavated coffins I wan go see all bkus of tourism, tueeeeh
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Mycoin(m): 8:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
Let this guys rest in peace
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Eriokanmi: 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
Egypt was world power at a time, like USA of today before the Arabs invaded them and took over their lands by force. The Egyptians of old were a replica of the present day neighbouring Ethiopians in complexion. They were never light-skinned

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by akure1stson: 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
I pray no plague is opened

1 Like

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by lexy2014: 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
These people just won't let d dead rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Iseoluwani: 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
which kin wahala be this. sha don't dig what will give the world another problem. u are just escaping corona

1 Like

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Sarah20A(f): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
It still baffles me why this people keep digging out there ancestors embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by seunny4lif(m): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
People no fit Dey in peace again?
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by sigiyaya(m): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Egypt, Once one of the World's most Powerful Nations! Until Pharoah made the mistake of refusing God's First Born ( The Nation of Isreal) to leave.
Exodus 5:1-2
1 And afterward Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Let my people go, that they may hold a feast unto me in the wilderness.
2 And Pharaoh said, Who is the LORD, that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not the LORD, neither will I let Israel go.

Those words made GOD ALMIGHTY to Cripple, Shatter and Batter Egypt. Up till today Egypt has not Recovered.
The Same Pharoah who Bragged and Boasted against His Creator had to Bow. He had to Call for Moses and Aaron by Night! And also had to beg for Blessing

Exodus 12:31-32 This one is mentally sick undecided
31 And he called for Moses and Aaron by night, and said, Rise up, and get you forth from among my people, both ye and the children of Israel; and go, serve the LORD, as ye have said.
32 Also take your flocks and your herds, as ye have said, and be gone; and bless me also.

Egypt has been a Shadow of itself ever since!

This is where I Pity mere Creatures and Nations who donate themselves to fight God's people and God's work!

Repent and Submit to GOD before He Falls on you and you begin to wail..

Time for Mercy is Running out!
Make Haste ! Come into the Ark before it becomes late..

JESUS is KING
This one is mentally is sick and i believe you all know this by now undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
CheedyJ:
So, I go just travel go Egypt unto say na excavated coffins I wan go see all bkus of tourism, tueeeeh

Eehya sorry bro, E go better
When money enter language go change undecided
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Grandmeister(m): 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
theFilmtric:
Egypt! Always digging and discovering!.
Memphis was the burial capital of the world then
Africa has the most heritage in the world
But Sub-Saharan Africa's heritage is almost lost mainly because of the colonial masters
And African's poor mentality
I hope they won't sell them.
So sad
Africa was once the wealth capital of the world.
Now it is the poverty capital.

theFilmtricsay
The irony is that those unveiling the mummies are not the descendants of those who made the mummies..they’re not the original Egyptians.

2 Likes

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by killuminati(m): 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
Egypt, Once one of the World's most Powerful Nations! Until Pharoah made the mistake of refusing God's First Born ( The Nation of Isreal) to leave.
1 And afterward Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Let my people go, that they may hold a feast unto me in the wilderness.
2 And Pharaoh said, Who is the LORD, that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not the LORD, neither will I let Israel go.

Those words made GOD ALMIGHTY to Cripple, Shatter and Batter Egypt. Up till today Egypt has not Recovered.
The Same Pharoah who Bragged and Boasted against His Creator had to Bow. He had to Call for Moses and Aaron by Night! And also had to beg for Blessing

Exodus 12:31-32
31 And he called for Moses and Aaron by night, and said, Rise up, and get you forth from among my people, both ye and the children of Israel; and go, serve the LORD, as ye have said.
32 Also take your flocks and your herds, as ye have said, and be gone; and bless me also.

This is where I Pity mere Creatures and Nations who donate themselves to fight God's people and God's work!

JESUS is KING
Shut up!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by eki2000(m): 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

JESUS is KING
Shut up! You are not God and God has not sent you to write this on his behalf.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by mechanics(m): 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
What am seeing is statues.
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by CheedyJ(m): 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

Eehya sorry bro, E go better
When money enter language go change undecided
I Laff at you in mandarin .. what’s there to amuse me in a coffin(s) when there are more fun places to visit across d globe ..
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by MsAllison(f): 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
Righteousness89:

JESUS is KING
lol i now see why yeroba Muslims hates you so much
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
The next pandemic will start from egypt. Do they know if it was ebola that killed those people? Leave them to rest abeg
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by braveboy64(m): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
TheFacelessMan:
Decades ago, I was stuck in the tombs of the Pharaoh Rameses IV
Long time bro
Always wishing to see your comment on every thread
I can't believe I missed your lies

1 Like

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
Why are those guys disturbing the dead?
Dead people don't rest in Egypt so when ready to die, choose your place of death wisely. cheesy
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
In this part of the world we don't value high culture or history. grin
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by IpobAntidote: 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:

JESUS is KING
[/s]

This one and stupid comments are really like 5&6.

Rubbish as usual.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by bignero: 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
Raydos:

Dey whine yourself, You think a typical egyptian see himself as African??

People wey hate black people like sh!t

Stop exposing your ignorance.. The people in the present Egypt were not the same as the the old Egypt.. Even in this post.. You can see one of the mummies is a black man..

Stop feeling inferior.. Europe will do anything to put the black man down.. Africa was once the America of the present day world

3 Likes

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Princedapace(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
theFilmtric:

They hate blacks doesn't mean their not African
A typical European also hate Arabs
The hate is reciprocal

theFilmtricsay

They are not Africans bro.

1 Like

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by AnanseK(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
theFilmtric:

Africa was once the wealth capital of the world.
Now it is the poverty capital.
theFilmtricsay

Africa is still the wealth capital of the world but Africans are the picture of poverty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) / Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) / Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.