Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) (70477 Views)

Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza / 2500-Year-Old Intact & Sealed Coffins Discovered In Egypt (Pictures) / Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by thundafire: 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
theFilmtric:
Egypt! Always digging and discovering!.
Memphis was the burial capital of the world then
Africa has the most heritage in the world
But Sub-Saharan Africa's heritage is almost lost mainly because of the colonial masters
And African's poor mentality
I hope they won't sell them.
So sad
Africa was once the wealth capital of the world.
Now it is the poverty capital.

theFilmtricsay
stop blaming colonial masters. Britain colonize USA and gave them same treatment as they gave other colonies. But look at USA well develop. Africa just have bad useless leaders,who have been selfish.
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by RamessesIV(m): 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
Again brown skin painting is not = dark skin african

Before you know it you guys(many already do) be claiming minoans because they drew themselves brown skinned

Stop reading fake history grin
BlackFrenchKing:

Go back and eat your Bush rat and pepper lizard soup.
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by theFilmtric: 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
sigiyaya:
This one is mentally is sick and i believe you all know this by now undecided
A man of god??
theFilmtricsay

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by RamessesIV(m): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
Says the person who said there is historic evidence of arab replacing all the way from mesopotamia to morocco grin you afrocentrist don't know how dumb you guys sound this is what happens when you aren't proud of yourself too much self hate

Lol go and check the testing results of ramesses mummy you'd probably deny that one too
luminouz:

You know nothing,Snow!!!

I wasted my time educating you up there lipsrsealed
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Naajjii: 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
[quote author=theFilmtric post=96052972]Egypt! Always digging and discovering!.
But Sub-Saharan Africa's heritage is almost lost mainly because of the colonial masters
So sad

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
RamessesIV:
Lol till date (if you think am lying research it)

No credible evidence of population displacement in north africa or Levant lol there is no arab or roman record of large scale migration,genocide black people are ashamed of their history that's why you see them claiming all these things grin some now claim yemen

Ha you're quoting the wrong person oh.

We are on the same side.

The guy just they troll me grin

Caveat , there's evidence of a nubian/ Cushite civilization that was displaced.

You know what's funny, i see those Nubians on twitter arguing with Arabs about Egypt.

Those Nubians acknowledge they're more similar to us than the Arabs.

Yes the evidence isn't concrete enough, hence more digging needed.
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by theFilmtric: 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
thundafire:
stop blaming colonial masters. Britain colonize USA and gave them same treatment as they gave other colonies. But look at USA well develop. Africa just have bad useless leaders,who have been selfish.
What??
Do you know anything about U.S. History?
Do you know that US is still being colonized codedly
Have you heard of Apache,Ottawa,Delaware,Huron
The six Iroqious nations?
The seneca?
Britain just brought their people to take over them
The real Americans are RED not white
Now all that remains of their heritage are conservation centres
Same with Austrailia,New Zealand etc
theFilmtricsay

2 Likes

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Ykc2(m): 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
ISIS and boko haram with ishaq Akintola will distroy it
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by luminouz(m): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
K

RamessesIV:
Says the person who said there is historic evidence of arab replacing all the way from mesopotamia to morocco grin you afrocentrist don't know how dumb you guys sound this is what happens when you aren't proud of yourself too much self hate

Lol go and check the testing results of ramesses mummy you'd probably deny that one too
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Greatfullheart: 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
Samylekey:

Hehehehe

Ancient curse ke, dem no go see am o
wait for it. The return of The Mummy
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by BlackFrenchKing: 10:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
RamessesIV:
Again brown skin painting is not = dark skin african

Before you know it you guys(many already do) be claiming minoans because they drew themselves brown skinned

Stop reading fake history grin

RamessesIV

So what tribe are you? And you are telling me I'm your long lost tribesman that your fathers sold to Whiteman? And you desire me come back and serve you as a slave again?

grin

422 million people live in abject poverty in Africa and 100 million of them are Nigerians. No running water, no electricity, no schooling and working for less than 1 U.S dollar per day. It seems to me yall still love enslaving.

1 Like

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by cheerishMe: 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
theFilmtric:
Egypt! Always digging and discovering!.
So sad
With Nigeria as a case study

theFilmtricsay
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by cheerishMe: 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
[quote author=cheerishMe post=96083548][/quote] with Nigeria as a case study
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by SKhanmi: 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
RamessesIV:
Modern Egyptians and Palestinians are actually descended from the ancients,though there was migration and cultural change it didn't erase the population

Dig deeper
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by kay29000(m): 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
[quote author=Raydos post=96056647]

Dey whine yourself, You think a typical egyptian see himself as African??

People wey hate black people like sh!t[/quote

Very true. Egyptians look nothing like a typical African/black man. They are Arabs to me. I have never seen them as Africans.

1 Like

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by RamessesIV(m): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Am aware just wanted to drop my two cents

Cushites are not nubians nubians are nilotics/sahelians same as the tuaregs,haratins

Cushites are horners Ethiopians,eritrea,somalians who have history with yemen(that's another discussion for another day

Nubian is southern Egypt(Aswan) down central sudan which is part of the sahel today all of sahel are still dark skin after roman and arab conquest check africa's map,there is no genetic evidence till date that shows that modern north Africans and palestine/isreal are not descendants of the ancients there,check "iberomaurusian" and modern maghrebians they is large genetic continuity,infact modern majority of moroccans are not genetically related to arabs in west asia cause they have berber marker not found anywhere in the world i can keep going on and on

Arabs recorded modern Sudan,west africa,east africa as "sudan" land of blacks and forgot to record north african berber and Egyptian copts they conquered with the same features??,they forgot to record the genocide and mass migration,they replaced egypt but forgot to replace Sudan ?

This claims don't add up to scruntiny,I have read roman records,arab records,archealogy,genetic testing etc hell the reason we can decode Egyptian hieroglyphics today is because of coptic egyptian,Egyptian copts are still in modern egypt they didn't mix with arabs,and no evidence that greeks and romans ran to egypt replaced them and took their language

This reminds of when western European so as to justify masturbating to greek history claimed that modern greeks aren't descended from the ancients that they are migrants there(sounds similar)

jajeri3216:

Ha you're quoting the wrong person oh.

We are on the same side.

The guy just they troll me grin

Caveat , there's evidence of a nubian/ Cushite civilization that was displaced.

You know what's funny, i see those Nubians on twitter arguing with Arabs about Egypt.

Those Nubians acknowledge they're more similar to us than the Arabs.

Yes the evidence isn't concrete enough, hence more digging needed.
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by RamessesIV(m): 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
Bro you are one of us from west Africa/central Africa not west Asia or north Africa

Forget about the slave trade do not deny your history or color
BlackFrenchKing:

RamessesIV

So what tribe are you? And you are telling me I'm your long lost tribesman that your fathers sold to Whiteman? And you desire me come back and serve you as a slave again?

grin

422 million people live in abject poverty in Africa and 100 million of them are Nigerians. No running water, no electricity, no schooling and working for less than 1 U.S dollar per day. It seems to me yall still love enslaving.
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Samylekey(m): 11:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
Greatfullheart:
wait for it. The return of The Mummy

The world is still healing. Another crisis won't come up

The scientist had better be careful before a flesh eating bacteria associated with Mummies is discovered and spread to living beings
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by dometome: 11:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Egypt was world power at a time, like USA of today before the Arabs invaded them and took over their lands by force. The Egyptians of old were a replica of the present day neighbouring Ethiopians in complexion. They were never light-skinned
the Arabs came very much later. It was the Greeks that did a comprehensive conquering and actually ruled for over three hundred years. Under Alexander the great. When he died, (very young) his four generals shared his empire, Ptolemy took Egypt, he adopted Egyptian customs, these mummies and caskets you sèe in the photos are from the Ptolemaic period. They ruled until Cleopatra did her thing, then lost the kingdom to the Romans, the Roman after many, many years lost it to the muslim Ottomans, then the mamluks. I can't remember exactly, the Ottoman empire became the sick man of Europe, then the Brits arrived and did their thing. After WW2 they did not want to leave, President Harry S Truman ordered them to leave. So the Arabs (mamluks) came later.
came later.
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
RamessesIV:
Am aware just wanted to drop my two cents

Cushites are not nubians nubians are nilotics/sahelians same as the tuaregs,haratins

Cushites are horners Ethiopians,eritrea,somalians who have history with yemen(that's another discussion for another day

Nubian is southern Egypt(Aswan) down central sudan which is part of the sahel today all of sahel are still dark skin after roman and arab conquest check africa's map,there is no genetic evidence till date that shows that modern north Africans and palestine/isreal are not descendants of the ancients there,check "iberomaurusian" and modern maghrebians they is large genetic continuity,infact modern majority of moroccans are not genetically related to arabs in west asia cause they have berber marker not found anywhere in the world i can keep going on and on

Arabs recorded modern Sudan,west africa,east africa as "sudan" land of blacks and forgot to record north african berber and Egyptian copts they conquered with the same features??,they forgot to record the genocide and mass migration,they replaced egypt but forgot to replace Sudan ?

This claims don't add up to scruntiny,I have read roman records,arab records,archealogy,genetic testing etc hell the reason we can decode Egyptian hieroglyphics today is because of coptic egyptian,Egyptian copts are still in modern egypt they didn't mix with arabs,and no evidence that greeks and romans ran to egypt replaced them and took their language

This reminds of when western European so as to justify masturbating to greek history claimed that modern greeks aren't descended from the ancients that they are migrants there(sounds similar)

Very knowledgeable.

I'm just too lazy to type.

One quick correction though, all those ethnicities are distinct yet interwoven all the way down to west Africa.

Nilotics are not Nubians though, to make it simple let's call Nubians a mixed race people between Berbers, Arabs and nilotics.

Same goes for cushites, they're an old mix.

As far as rome goes, i think they invaded Egypt all the way to libya. Ever heard of Tripolitania?

You're getting there but truth is a lot still needs to be uncovered.
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by BlackFrenchKing: 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
RamessesIV:
Bro you are one of us from west Africa/central Africa not west Asia or north Africa

Forget about the slave trade do not deny your history or color

I live in Washington DC in America. I have a South Sudanese friend whose family are royal Dinkas. His grandfather was the last Nubian king. He knows that his family were the Egyptians and he told me that my family Defrance are European. We are the real Franks the Merovingian dynasty who were deposed in 751 A.D. We were the founders of Knights Templar. My uncle who is my father's brother said we come from French Blacks. My cousin who is a little older than me said our family were Knights Templars. Not every Black people have the same origin. Even Igbos, Yorubas and Fulanis are not original Nigerians. The Ibibido people are the original Niger Congo people. So stop this putting everyone in your little West African box.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vegu7uei3aY
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by sigiyaya(m): 11:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
theFilmtric:

A man of god??
theFilmtricsay
grin grin grin
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by blowjohn(m): 11:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
'The stupidest part of Africa produced Blacks that started algebra
Proof, facts, imagine if you knew that as a child, bruh
Nostalgia, how I remember things..

Nas.....kings disease album intro.

Yeah
Hello, ladies and gentlemen
(Hit-Boy)
I made the fade famous, the chain famous
QB on my chest match the stainless
Amazing Grace, I'm gracefully aging
Without masonry I made more paper to play with
No rap in my playlist, sold dimes on my day shift (king)
So, can I breathe? Can I walk? Can I speak? Can I talk?
Can I floss without you wanting me outlined in chalk?
Family gossiping, pocket watching him
Jealousy keeps blossoming, ain't let it box me in (king)
'Cause you are not a king if you can't come out a thing
That you got yourself in, claiming nobody helping
The stupidest part of Africa produced Blacks that started algebra
Proof, facts, imagine if you knew that as a child, bruh
Nostalgia, how I remember things
Remember crowns, remember kings, they want your reign to cease (king)
You a king, you will be next to me, doing your own king shit, most definitely
We're so, "Say less when I speak", y'all estrogen speak
Respected by kings only, address me as chief
Invested in things only a vet would
Only lames front on kings, that's expected from creeps
You mad at my niggas, and any women with any interest with me
You could've made it (you was good), look at all the time wasted
Now you gotta retract statements, shoulda stuck to the basics
All you had to do was tell the truth, like, Bleep all the fake shit
You should want every brother to make it out
But brothers want trophies, they troll for clout
Rappers weird, weird flex, but okay
You ain't as ill as you think, you just okay
You got pressed in the hood, fix your jibs up, I'm on top
Stop fighting it, yo, stop with the over-righteousness
It's so lame, this media circus greedy and worthless
My life got 'em tight, why they wanna see me hurt up? (Why me?)
Real kings everywhere, stand up
It come with the game (King's Disease)
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
BlackFrenchKing:

I live in Washington DC in America. I have a South Sudanese friend whose family are royal Dinkas. His grandfather was the last Nubian king. He knows that his family were the Egyptians and he told me that my family Defrance are European. We are the real Franks the Merovingian dynasty who were deposed in 751 A.D. We were the founders of Knights Templar. My uncle who is my father's brother said we come from French Blacks. My cousin who is a little older than me said our family were Knights Templars. Not every Black people have the same origin. Even Igbos, Yorubas and Fulanis are not original Nigerians. The Ibibido people are the original Niger Congo people. So stop this putting everyone in your little West African box.

Ever seen the genetic mapping between Africans?

Think of Africans as a mixed race of several ancient blacks.

Eg the Yorubas have nilotic genes, pigmy etc.

The igbos have Bantu, pygmy, Khoisan.

Hausas have nilotic, chadic , Fulani

Fulanis have western sahel, chadic, west African

Genes.

You have to be able to think in 3 d to understand.

There's no such thing as black people, rather blacks are a mixture of ancient blacks.

As for black Americans, you're simply descendents of the later population.
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by RamessesIV(m): 12:00am On Nov 16, 2020
I know tripolitania funny if not for Arab conquest all of north africa down to sudan would be considered part of the western world
Romans invaded true but couldn't conquer all of north Africa and they mostly had elite class who lived in their roman cities berbers had their independent kindgoms like mauretania,numidia

Exactly bro that's why i don't jump to conclusions if there is sufficient evidence for this claims i will follow it besides there is already evidence that Egypt has dark skinned people in it let's not forget when Nubians conquered Egypt and Ethiopians conquered Yemen
jajeri3216:

Very knowledgeable.

I'm just too lazy to type.

One quick correction though, all those ethnicities are distinct yet interwoven all the way down to west Africa.

Nilotics are not Nubians though, to make it simple let's call Nubians a mixed race people between Berbers, Arabs and nilotics.

Same goes for cushites, they're an old mix.

As far as rome goes, i think they invaded Egypt all the way to libya. Ever heard of Tripolitania?

You're getting there but truth is a lot still needs to be uncovered.

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by BlackFrenchKing: 12:02am On Nov 16, 2020
jajeri3216:

Ever seen the genetic mapping between Africans?

Think of Africans as a mixed race of several ancient blacks.

Eg the Yorubas have nilotic genes, pigmy etc.

The igbos have Bantu, pygmy, Khoisan.

Hausas have nilotic, chadic , Fulani

Fulanis have western sahel, chadic, west African

Genes.

You have to be able to think in 3 d to understand.

There's no such thing as black people, rather blacks are a mixture of ancient blacks.

As for black Americans, you're simply descendents of the later population.

Did you know Abraham is from India? And that he had an Egyptian wife named Hagar? Well Black Hebrews are Indian Father and African Mother. That's what we are and we are not Hamites. We are Afroasiatic people called Shemites. Prophet Muhammad was a Shemite which is why you have Shiite Muslims. The dark races of the Earth covered the planet for millions of years. There are darkskin people out in the Pacific Islands with their own DNA and even some have legends that they lived in Europe. There are darkskin people with natrual blue eyes and darkskin with natural blond hair.
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 16, 2020
RamessesIV:
I know tripolitania funny if not for Arab conquest all of north africa down to sudan would be considered part of the western world
Romans invaded true but couldn't conquer all of north Africa and they mostly had elite class who lived in their roman cities berbers had their independent kindgoms like mauretania,numidia

Exactly bro that's why i don't jump to conclusions if there is sufficient evidence for this claims i will follow it besides there is already evidence that Egypt has dark skinned people in it let's not forget when Nubians conquered Egypt and Ethiopians conquered Yemen

True but the sad part is that Nigerians are behaving like black Americans.

Self hating , glorification of anti culture and symptoms of ptsd without any white influence.

Totally off topic but i see a lot of commonalities.
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by RamessesIV(m): 12:13am On Nov 16, 2020
Lol south sudan wasn't even part of kush grin

Sir you aren't from western Europe

I can bet i can trace your ancestry to ghana
BlackFrenchKing:

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 16, 2020
BlackFrenchKing:

Did you know Abraham is from India? And that he had an Egyptian wife named Hagar? Well Black Hebrews are Indian Father and African Mother. That's what we are and we are not Hamites. We are Afroasiatic people called Shemites. Prophet Muhammad was a Shemite which is why you have Shiite Muslims. The dark races of the Earth covered the planet for millions of years. There are darkskin people out in the Pacific Islands with their own DNA and even some have legends that they lived in Europe. There are darkskin people with natrual blue eyes and darkskin with natural blond hair.

Lolz cushites are afro Asiatic, even they the cushites are embracing being African after several dna confirmations that they're Indeed a mixed race people.

Hamites are Hamitic people meaning people in the horn of Africa.

Calling West Africans Hamites shows you're completely clueless.

So you have everything upside down.

I'm trying to teach but i can't type, lazy.
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by RamessesIV(m): 12:22am On Nov 16, 2020
True brother Nigerians are becoming like them,have you met Nigerian-america

Worst is they have imported victim culture,white this white that,an let's not start with anti-culture

This is why I am very negative towards american media influence in nigeria

jajeri3216:

True but the sad part is that Nigerians are behaving like black Americans.

Self hating , glorification of anti culture and symptoms of ptsd without any white influence.

Totally off topic but i see a lot of commonalities.
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by samuelchimmy(m): 12:22am On Nov 16, 2020
Cousin9999:
Boring. In that region, Sudan and Ethiopia are far more interesting.
i dont think any country in the world beats Egypt in Antiquity treasures.
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Orc13: 12:26am On Nov 16, 2020
Recycled old news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) / Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) / Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.