Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) (70466 Views)

Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza / 2500-Year-Old Intact & Sealed Coffins Discovered In Egypt (Pictures) / Seyed Hassan Nasrallah: US Soldiers In Middle East Will Go Home In Coffins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by witworth(m): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
cassidy1996:
what's special to these people about these things
ask your ancestors, that's why you're a citizen of the useless country called Nigeria
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by SandraJane: 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
theFilmtric:
Egypt! Always digging and discovering!.
Memphis was the burial capital of the world then
Africa has the most heritage in the world
But Sub-Saharan Africa's heritage is almost lost mainly because of the colonial masters
And African's poor mentality
I hope they won't sell them.
So sad
Africa was once the wealth capital of the world.
Now it is the poverty capital.

theFilmtricsay
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by theFilmtric: 8:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
thundafire:
the Red Indians are the real native of America, but it doesn't change the fact, Nigeria and Africa have stupid leaders that are selfish.
Its not about leaders
Its the people themselves that are selfish and Tribalist
An average African is a tribalist

theFilmtricsay
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by theFilmtric: 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
Princedapace:

They are not Africans bro.
Really??
You can go argue with your Atlas

theFilmtricsay
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by theFilmtric: 9:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
sigiyaya:
grin grin grin
You no fear?

theFilmtricsay

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Princedapace(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
theFilmtric:

Really??
You can go argue with your Atlas

theFilmtricsay

Those ones u see in Egypt invaded the original black owners!
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by theFilmtric: 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
Princedapace:

Those ones u see in Egypt invaded the original black owners!
Please proof needed
As far as maps are concerned
Egypt is in Africa

Please No conspiracy theory website o

theFilmtricsay
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Princedapace(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
theFilmtric:

Please proof needed
As far as maps are concerned
Egypt is in Africa

Please No conspiracy theory website o

theFilmtricsay

Not all Africans are blacks na.. South African whites are located in Africa and are not blacks. Pls, the Arabs in North africa are not blacks. They are mainly covered under middle east sef. They are in African continents but not blacks na... Most of their international reportages link them up with middle east.

1 Like

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by theFilmtric: 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
Princedapace:

Not all Africans are blacks na.. South African whites are located in Africa and are not blacks. Pls, the Arabs in North africa are not blacks. They are mainly covered under middle east sef. They are in African continents but not blacks na... Most of their international reportages link them up with middle east.
I never said they were black
I said they were AFRICAN
I think Algerians,Tunisians,Morrocans,Egyptians,Sadanese,Libyans should be called African Arabs
As for those Tenant Dutchmen in SA them go soon comot go their country
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Righteousness89:
Egypt, Once one of the World's most Powerful Nations! Until Pharoah made the mistake of refusing God's First Born ( The Nation of Isreal) to leave.
Exodus 5:1-2
1 And afterward Moses and Aaron went in, and told Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Let my people go, that they may hold a feast unto me in the wilderness.
2 And Pharaoh said, Who is the LORD, that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not the LORD, neither will I let Israel go.

Those words made GOD ALMIGHTY to Cripple, Shatter and Batter Egypt. Up till today Egypt has not Recovered.
The Same Pharoah who Bragged and Boasted against His Creator had to Bow. He had to Call for Moses and Aaron by Night! And also had to beg for Blessing

Exodus 12:31-32
31 And he called for Moses and Aaron by night, and said, Rise up, and get you forth from among my people, both ye and the children of Israel; and go, serve the LORD, as ye have said.
32 Also take your flocks and your herds, as ye have said, and be gone; and bless me also.

Egypt has been a Shadow of itself ever since!

This is where I Pity mere Creatures and Nations who donate themselves to fight God's people and God's work!

Repent and Submit to GOD before He Falls on you and you begin to wail..

Time for Mercy is Running out!
Make Haste ! Come into the Ark before it becomes late..

JESUS is KING

Your mumu never do? Why kill yourself over fictional bible story with its fictional characters?���

1 Like

Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
theFilmtric:

Must you always do this
Aren't you meant to be in church?

Besides what country isn't a shadow of its former self?
Infact Nigeria's shadow is a penumbra
A very very blurry shadow of its former self

theFilmtricsay

I just tire for that guy, most of his posts always reek out stupidity. Who does that in this 21st century?���
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by Raaven: 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2020
theFilmtric:

I never said they were black
I said they were AFRICAN
I think Algerians,Tunisians,Morrocans,Egyptians,Sadanese,Libyans should be called African Arabs
As for those Tenant Dutchmen in SA them go soon comot go their country

population in maghreb ( algeria , morocco , tunisia , mauritania , libya ) are berbers genetically . the natives of maghreb . they are called arab only because they use arabic as first official language .
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by newdawn2017(f): 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2021
SKhanmi:

Those ones, many people don't know they are not from the real Egyptians that lived in that area before, same as those in Israel currently have no ties with the ones mentioned in the Bible. Strangers that migrated & carried the name for head
for Israel, they real ones. Even back in bible times some Egyptians that put faith in d living God of Israel joined them to leave Egyptian. What about Rehab d prostitute a cannanite woman who jeho had compassion on. Also the people of giboa. Its very few strangers which Jehovah himself gave inheritance among his people. Although Egyptians may ve been infiltratrated by Arabs, but the real ones re there too.
Re: Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) by SKhanmi: 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
newdawn2017:
for Israel, they real ones. Even back in bible times some Egyptians that put faith in d living God of Israel joined them to leave Egyptian. What about Rehab d prostitute a cannanite woman who jeho had compassion on. Also the people of giboa. Its very few strangers which Jehovah himself gave inheritance among his people. Although Egyptians may ve been infiltratrated by Arabs, but the real ones re there too.

Dig deeper. History is always written by the victors not the vanquished. And they always lie!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Investigates Woman Who Wore Miniskirt In Public (picture/video) / Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos) / Uju Anya: 'I Am Still A Gay' - Followers Reacted On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.