Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Do Nonvirgin Men Have The Moral Right To Condemn Nonvirgin Women? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Nonvirgin Men Have The Moral Right To Condemn Nonvirgin Women? (11228 Views)

The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma / Days When Men Have The Bible On One Hand And Juju On The Other / Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Nonvirgin Men Have The Moral Right To Condemn Nonvirgin Women? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
K
Re: Do Nonvirgin Men Have The Moral Right To Condemn Nonvirgin Women? by Lotechi(m): 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Lol! The same people that couldn't colonize tiny Covid-19, are thinking of colonizing Mars.

Be there deceiving yourself, don't repent. When the day comes, you'd see how foolish you'd look for thinking such a thing.
It is called scientific process.
Re: Do Nonvirgin Men Have The Moral Right To Condemn Nonvirgin Women? by donnie(m): 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
The problem with the idea of virginity as a whole is that there is no real merit to it. Whether one is a virgin or non-virgin, the kingdom of Heaven remains open so long as one lives in obedience to God. There are no virginity-specific blessings or curses or even promises as far as God is concerned, so those who harp on this issue do so because of personal or cultural opinions they hold -nothing to do with God or the things of God.

This is the problem with you Christians. A culture handed down by our forefathers (the real children of ISRAEL) you now discard as unnecessary.

All thanks to white Jesus... Today waywardness is celebrated. undecided In the olden days virginity was celebrated. It was a shameful thing to have your daughters disvirgined before marriage.

Christianity is truly a curse to our people.
Re: Do Nonvirgin Men Have The Moral Right To Condemn Nonvirgin Women? by Kobojunkiee: 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2020
donnie:
This is the problem with you Christians. A culture handed down by our forefathers (the real children of ISRAEL) you now discard as unnecessary.

All thanks to white Jesus... Today waywardness is celebrated. undecided In the olden days virginity was celebrated. It was a shameful thing to have your daughters disvirgined before marriage.

Christianity is truly a curse to our people.
Donnie, I don't know what happened to you or who spiked your 'tea' there.... please stop pretending you and I belong to the same group, let alone class. I am a proud gentile and have no intentions of pretending to be what I am not... an Israelite.

I don't subscribe to the same racist, misogynistic beliefs that are a part of your mental culture there, and I know the God I serve does not espouse that.

1 Like

Re: Do Nonvirgin Men Have The Moral Right To Condemn Nonvirgin Women? by donnie(m): 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
Donnie, I don't know what happened to you or who spiked your 'tea' there.... please stop pretending you and I belong to the same group, let alone class. I am a proud gentile and have no intentions of pretending to be what I am not... an Israelite.

I don't subscribe to the same racist, misogynistic beliefs that are a part of your mental culture there, and I know the God I serve does not espouse that.

Who cares where you think you belong? Haven't you already made your choice, stand by it and let's see. When your god is European, what else should we expect if not Eurocentric ideals. Abeg shift. Kpash! angry
Re: Do Nonvirgin Men Have The Moral Right To Condemn Nonvirgin Women? by Kobojunkiee: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
donnie:
Who cares where you think you belong? Haven't you already made your choice, stand by it and let's see. When your god is European, what else should we expect if not Eurocentric ideals. Abeg shift. Kpash! angry
You keep rambling about a "European" god but I don't have a "European" god, and I have made my choice.. I don't worship the same God that Donnie has now chosen to worship. Does that help you some? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do Nonvirgin Men Have The Moral Right To Condemn Nonvirgin Women? by donnie(m): 5:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
You keep rambling about a "European" god but I don't have a "European" god, and I have made my choice.. I don't worship the same God that Donnie has now chosen to worship. Does that help you some? undecided

I already know that we don't worship same ELOHIYM. But I will keep crying aloud that all might hear and the elect might be saved.

So get outta my way.
Re: Do Nonvirgin Men Have The Moral Right To Condemn Nonvirgin Women? by MuttleyLaff: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
You keep rambling about a "European" god but I don't have a "European" god, and I have made my choice.. I don't worship the same God that donnie has now chosen to worship. Does that help you some? undecided
Ask him to stop using donnie, an "European" name, that's a short form of Donald, as like in Donald Trump, lmso

donnie:
I already know that we don't worship same ELOHIYM.
But I will keep crying aloud that all might hear and the elect might be saved.

So get outta my way.
[img]https://media./images/a8fba3171526f01b9b6066802b6e0cb4/tenor.gif[/img]
Just don't start running around and/or playing with scissors

1 Like

Re: Do Nonvirgin Men Have The Moral Right To Condemn Nonvirgin Women? by poweredcom(m): 10:49am On Nov 29, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
This virginity thing doesn't make any sense to me. The idea that fornicating is wrong too makes no sense either. On the basis of what? Natural immorality or what exactly? Virginity is a concept created by the patriarchy to control women. Simple. The result is the guilt of sex more pronounced in the woman. While the boy brags about women he's conquered the girl feels shame for the same thing. Patriarchy at work. Mix it with religion, and you have a docile sex.

this is totally nonsense.....rubbish....the word Virgin cant be used for males....its for females because they have a hymen which is to be penetrated ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Origin Of Human Races? / Ash Wednesday!!! ; All You Need To Know / Will World Be A Better Place Without Jehovah Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.