Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials (38196 Views)

Keyamo Dons Legal Robe, Appears At Tribunal In Tinubu’s Defence (Video, Photos) / Relist Nigeria As A Violator Of Religious Freedom, US Senators Write Biden / WTO: US Leaders Write Biden To Back Okonjo-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by sweetrace(f): 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
dre11:

https://punchng.com/lekki-shooting-81-dons-write-biden-seek-travel-ban-for-culpable-officials/

And we wonder why neocolonialism still exists in Nigeria. How can they go out of the country for a solution when it is still being investigated in Nigeria? Are they behind the anarchists that caused mayhem in this country some weeks back?
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by LikeAking: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
Stupid professors.

As if the man fit do anything.

America baning from dia country is baseless move.
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by UKBobo(m): 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
modsfucker:
Always looking up to their almighty US to come to their rescue, forgetting that the US also has its own internal problems to deal with.

If not that these so called Nwankor Professor is so dull, what does the US stand to gain by intervening in endsars protest matter? America only pursue its interests and nothing more.

That's the lowest low one can stoop.

Fulani BOOT LICKER
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by lastmessenger: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
modsfucker:

The reverse is the case... Nobody sees Igbos as their nightmare... They are always on the side of crying foul right from the civil war.
you all your life will keep theorising on Igbo matter till eternity while we travel all over the world and make names for ourselves.
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Since we could look up to them for financial assistance without minding the problem they are dealing with, nothing stops us from requesting for punitive assistance
End of discussion.
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by femijay8271(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
modsfucker:

I don't fvcking care about America and its politics, and I cannot stoop so low to call on them to come to my aid no matter the situation.

...then let important person call on them
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by modsfucker: 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
obyrich:
Tell your government to stop looking up to other countries for financial support. Tell your politicians to stop looking up to USA for good health care, education for their children, holidays. Tell your government to build capacity and be economically independent.

Tell me one Government that gets shamelessly dragged by its citizens to the US and other super powers and tell me one Government that is an island and doesn't need external support.
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by modsfucker: 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
lastmessenger:
you all your life will keep theorising on Igbo matter till eternity while we travel all over the world and make names for ourselves.

Yeah, you travel all over the world distributing drugs and getting caught on daily basis, I know that.
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by frowland(m): 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
[s]
Amotolongbo:
Since we could look up to them for financial assistance without minding the problem they are dealing with, nothing stops us from requesting for punitive assistance
[/s]
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by Jazzafizzy(f): 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
chariisGRACE:
The number one person that should be on that lost is Buhari. Because as the GCFR, without his approval the #LekkiShooting would be unimaginable.
Just wait and see during Biden and kamala's inauguration if buhari will be invited !
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by lastmessenger: 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
modsfucker:

Yeah, you travel all over the world distributing drugs and getting caught on daily basis, I know that.
I guess those professors in the list all also distributing drugs. Get a life
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by modsfucker: 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
lastmessenger:
I guess those professors in the list all also distributing drugs. Get a life

If I mention a thousand Igbo drug peddlers against one Professor, I'd beat you hands down and you know that....
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by nedekid: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
ivolt:

Loan or aids are not assistance, they are business.
Loans are not privileges and could also be termed assistance sort of. Can you just walk into Zenith bank and just get a loan? Can you open branch or paylater app and just get a loan? They have to consider you worthy to give you a loan even if they make money off the interest. You may even offer to pay high interest and they still decline you.
Haven't you gone round friends and family seeking for loans either interest or interest free and no one gives you?
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by lastmessenger: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
modsfucker:

If I mention a thousand Igbo drug peddlers against one Professor, I'd beat you hands down and you know that....
drug dealer you no get,professor you no get. All you get na mallam mallam begging by the side of the road.you people love misery and suffering. I spit on you lowlife creatures
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
These people are always taking us back to slavery days. US is the major beneficiary of African corruption, almost all money siphoned from Africa is taken there but all those confused idiots won't ask for refund.
Africa's problem is only soluble at home not Hague, US, UK or fucking UN.
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by Jaqenhghar: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
modsfucker:

This is not the first time some people with low self esteem would be calling on the US to intervene on Nigeria's internal affairs and the US did nothing. I'm only concerned this time around because of the reputational injury associated with the wailing.
A Niggerian concerned about something other than his stomach. That's a new one. grin
Believe me the reputation ( or whats left of it ) has been injured long before the "wailing"
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by modsfucker: 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
lastmessenger:
drug dealer you no get,professor you no get. All you get na mallam mallam begging by the side of the road.you people love misery and suffering. I spit on you lowlife creatures

I guess you should check about one of the best Doctors in the US... He's my fellow alumni in ABU. There are thousands of them out there, but they don't brag, neither do we make noise about their achievements.

https://www.the-asci.org/controllers/asci/AsciProfileController.php?pid=501420
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by modsfucker: 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

A Niggerian concerned about something other than his stomach. That's a new one. grin
Believe me the reputation ( or whats left of it ) has been injured long before the "wailing"

That's funny, the reputation has been damaged long ago I agree. But that doesn't mean we should damage it the more.
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by femijay8271(m): 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
okoIYAyin:

Seriously most times i really can't believe some trash coming from the so called professors who are supposed to know better. How the hell did they even get to be a professor if they don't understand anything about international politics. Instead of the f**kers to fight the system directly no they won't do that, they prefer damaging the country reputation more. Hediots!!!!!!

the country reputation is already damaged
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by jumper524(m): 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:
loans that indirectly devalue our naira and make life sweet for the looting politicians and hard for the masses is now assistance in your eyes??

wake up bro. the us budget is almost 2times the budget size of china considering their population.
us 300+ million while china 1.3 billion.

what makes the us so unique that they can generate those funds? why is it very easy to make money in the us and their currency is still strong?

bro going to US for help ain't a good idea as they only dwell in places they can exploit.
besides they no really get naija time again.
china are already exploiting us so no need for more wars with them.
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by lastmessenger: 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
modsfucker:

I guess you should check about one of the best Doctors in the US... He's my fellow alumni in ABU. There are thousands of them out there, but they don't brag, neither do we make noise about their achievements.

https://www.the-asci.org/controllers/asci/AsciProfileController.php?pid=501420
one out of 2miilion people. Shame on you. Probably a politician son
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by modsfucker: 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
lastmessenger:

Lolz... I laugh at your ignorance...
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by jumper524(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Funniest thing is you can never find a northerner doing well in the diaspora.......all they know is to smoke shit and sniff gum here in naija.......Awon one naijeeriya grin grin grin .....

All the names of the dons are southerners......not one single harbowkey grin grin grin.....bunch of Dillard's like their dullard in chief that resides in asorock

lol no part of nigeria when Alhaji no dey.
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by femijay8271(m): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
Chii59:

At least I have a picture I display proudly. You hide behind anonymity to talk rubbish. Boy bye.

hmmm, nice reply, I like that.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by poweredcom(m): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
Mumu Nigerians is Biden d president of USA yet
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by capitalzero: 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ihatemumu:

You call Nigeria a developing nation? Nigeria is on the brink of collapse look for a better adjective to describe this hell-hole called Nigeria
I am sorry sir
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by Seyzcham91(m): 2:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
i know you go like am. see your teeth!
MickzyDonald:
This is BETTER grin
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by alhajiwada(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Always complaining to America, their god. lipsrsealed
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by modsfucker: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
lastmessenger:

Let me give you another one then

https://blerf.org/index.php/biography/dambatta-professor-bello-bako/
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by modsfucker: 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
femijay8271:

hmmm, nice reply, I like that.

Chef femijay I have an offer for you around Lekki, but you have to upload your picture first.
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by Nchenches: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
modsfucker:

You started making a sensible comment, but suddenly the IPOB mentality sets in and you lost it. You rant like Nnamdi coward. I don't think you deserve a reply anymore.

IPOB is your nemesis, abi?

How about the Boko Haram, Bandits and Fulani herdsmen fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws? Those fighting organs emerged after your Janjaweeeds wittingly or unwittingly created them through Janjaweeeds adoption of Islamic Sharia criminal laws in 1999.

Any one from the east who says the truth about Nigeria is IPOB on your reckoning.
Re: Lekki Shooting: 81 Dons Write Biden, Seek Travel Ban For Culpable Officials by Gabkosh: 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:
God bless you. You have time to answer that dummy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing / Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta / Buhari’s Cabinet: Ambode, Bindow, Abubakar To Get Ministerial Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.